Western Australian Thread

Lab_Rat

Please tell me there are no trials on next weekend? (8/9/10 April) I soooooooo need an entire weekend at home, got heaps to do, so I'm hoping I have nothing on next weekend! I really need to start keeping a diary.

Masons party is next sat :D Its going to be a small affair this year

Bugger, forgot about that! I'll be there :laugh: But can't be out all day, I seriously need to do stuff and I am finding no time whatsoever to do it. The following weekend is the State Agility Trial so there goes that weekend :)

What time does his party start? And are we BBQing?

wow - the spreading out of Group 3 at the royal really sux... means I probably won't enter this year and I'll just go down to watch one of the days... I think i have to go working dog day and what a surprise, no gundogs that day.

CC I'd definitely consider the grooming although just keep in mind it kills your back!! I washed and groomed two ES and an Old English on Sunday and my back was rooted after that.

All you smarty pants with your sciency stuff... I did all that at TAFE level about 10 years ago for Laboratory Techniques. Forgotten it all now :) swapped it for life in an office :laugh:

wow - the spreading out of Group 3 at the royal really sux... means I probably won't enter this year and I'll just go down to watch one of the days... I think i have to go working dog day and what a surprise, no gundogs that day.

CC I'd definitely consider the grooming although just keep in mind it kills your back!! I washed and groomed two ES and an Old English on Sunday and my back was rooted after that.

All you smarty pants with your sciency stuff... I did all that at TAFE level about 10 years ago for Laboratory Techniques. Forgotten it all now :laugh: swapped it for life in an office :rofl:

Wha? I am so behind on all the show goss lol...

Is group 3 split this year??

Feels so left out i have no idea whats going on at the royal haven't got my canine news yet.

How's group 6 i hear rottis are on a thursday gonna be interesting luckily i will be on maternity leave :laugh:

i finally finished my webpage for my prefix and dogs if anyone is intersted the link is http://tyrazerotts.angelfire.com

all feedback aprpeciated its my first time creating something like this and i am really computer illiterate lol

Please tell me there are no trials on next weekend? (8/9/10 April) I soooooooo need an entire weekend at home, got heaps to do, so I'm hoping I have nothing on next weekend! I really need to start keeping a diary.

Masons party is next sat :laugh: Its going to be a small affair this year

Bugger, forgot about that! I'll be there :rofl: But can't be out all day, I seriously need to do stuff and I am finding no time whatsoever to do it. The following weekend is the State Agility Trial so there goes that weekend :laugh:

What time does his party start? And are we BBQing?

Its at 10:30, wont be all day just the morning probably :laugh: we are bbq- ing and will make up some allergy free snacks for the dogs, will need to look for a recipe or else they just getting lamb or goat meatballs lol

Good luck with your tests RV :laugh:

What an adorable kitty Rach, but a whole world of mischief I bet :laugh:

OSO, hope your cat is ok, it's heartbreaking leaving them there :D :)

lol, I imagine an OES would be enought to finish anyone off :laugh:

All you smarty pants with your sciency stuff... I did all that at TAFE level about 10 years ago for Laboratory Techniques. Forgotten it all now :) swapped it for life in an office :)

I did Marine Biology to phd level and ended up in IT :rofl::)

i finally finished my webpage for my prefix and dogs if anyone is intersted the link is http://tyrazerotts.angelfire.com

all feedback aprpeciated its my first time creating something like this and i am really computer illiterate lol

Hey well done ;) but personally I find white text on a dark background very straining on the eyes ;) Maybe try a light background with dark text? :(

emery I agree with CC - the reading is fine, but then when I go back to a white background it takes me ages to focus!!

Also a little suggestion but up to you of course - but put the call names of your dogs on the tabs and then put their show name at the top of the page. it allows people to relate to the dogs a little more :laugh:

Good luck with your tests RV :laugh:

What an adorable kitty Rach, but a whole world of mischief I bet :laugh:

OSO, hope your cat is ok, it's heartbreaking leaving them there :(:)

lol, I imagine an OES would be enought to finish anyone off :laugh:

All you smarty pants with your sciency stuff... I did all that at TAFE level about 10 years ago for Laboratory Techniques. Forgotten it all now :) swapped it for life in an office :p

I did Marine Biology to phd level and ended up in IT :rofl::)

Hey well done ;) but personally I find white text on a dark background very straining on the eyes ;) Maybe try a light background with dark text? :)

emery I agree with CC - the reading is fine, but then when I go back to a white background it takes me ages to focus!!

Also a little suggestion but up to you of course - but put the call names of your dogs on the tabs and then put their show name at the top of the page. it allows people to relate to the dogs a little more ;)

Thankyou for the tips i will see what i can do :D

Also a little suggestion but up to you of course - but put the call names of your dogs on the tabs and then put their show name at the top of the page. it allows people to relate to the dogs a little more :laugh:

Okay changed to call names will play around with backgorund and colour and see what i can come up with :rofl:

Also a little suggestion but up to you of course - but put the call names of your dogs on the tabs and then put their show name at the top of the page. it allows people to relate to the dogs a little more :D

Okay changed to call names will play around with backgorund and colour and see what i can come up with :laugh:

Good work Emery - its just the tweeking you have to do now :rofl:

I decided a couple of years ago to have a go at a website - and must admit I loved playing around with it and designing it and to begin with, it used to get updated all the time. Now it is a chore to update the news page and the photos are way out of date. I do get a lot of enquiries through the website though, so think it is worth continuing.

http://www.freewebs.com/antollergee/

Anybody else got a website??

Yep I have :rofl:

I already need to put up some more photos etc but still haven't quite gotten around to it!

My Whippets

I agree with the call names on the tabs Emery and the background was a little hard on my eyes as well, also possibly have the font a little bigger(this may be because I am half blind though!) - not much though :D

Yep I have :D

I already need to put up some more photos etc but still haven't quite gotten around to it!

My Whippets

Jo you are a star this website is so easy to follow and read, not only that but you make your own collars and have a farm, lots of animals and kids to look after :rofl:

Thanks Ptolomy :rofl:

I make my dogs their coats as well, but haven't had the sewing machine out for a little while I confess, need to get onto that!

Its a Dogz website and is very easy to use for someone like me who has very little knowledge of such things :D

I have checked out your red kids site before and I love looking at them, not sure I could live with a Toller, but I think they are great :laugh:

We are calving at the moment and I have had a few hectic days but all in all it's pretty good.

Hardest thing is getting up early to get the eldest kid on the school bus - none of us like early mornings here!

Edited by OSoSwift

Ptolomy I love your website!! you should update it!!

Oso I really like the colours and layout of your site too :rofl: I like the information and breed information you have provided also.

I'm hoping to do that on my site soon but I haven't got around to it yet...

Here is mine

Edited by SparkyTansy

So sorry about your cat Oso, RIP little kitty :rofl:

Lovely to see all your websites, will have a longer look at them later :D I said to emery that I'm always looking for dogs to practice my photography on, so if any of you want pics for websites then I'm happy to to take some for you :laugh: