Western Australian Thread

Lab_Rat

Does any body have any details on the Gun Dog obedience trial on the 10th April???

What info do you want to know? I'll find out for you.

Thanks for this :)

Need to find out if the trial on (I would have thought it should have been in the last K9 Magazine) and perhaps a contact telephone number so I can ring and get some details on where to send entries, how much, judges for each class etc.

Does any body have any details on the Gun Dog obedience trial on the 10th April???

Need to find out if the trial on (I would have thought it should have been in the last K9 Magazine) and perhaps a contact telephone number so I can ring and get some details on where to send entries, how much, judges for each class etc.

I'd like to know too, please! :laugh:

P.S. Thanks everyone for Chloe's birthday wishes. I didn't see her yesterday (she lives with mum) but I saw her Tuesday night and gave her a birthday hug and told mum to feed her something yummy for dinner!!

Edited by RubyStar

I am seriously craving sweet food, what is wrong with me!! Couldn't wait for 12pm to tick over to eat lunch, and now it's eaten, I would kill for a cake/danish or a chocolate bar (or block :laugh:)

Good thing there isn't an ATM nearby or I'd be getting some money out and hitting the closest overpriced convenience store here in the city! I only have $3 in my purse for training tonight :)

Guest english.ivy
I am seriously craving sweet food, what is wrong with me!! Couldn't wait for 12pm to tick over to eat lunch, and now it's eaten, I would kill for a cake/danish or a chocolate bar (or block :()

Good thing there isn't an ATM nearby or I'd be getting some money out and hitting the closest overpriced convenience store here in the city! I only have $3 in my purse for training tonight :)

Here here! I ate my lunch, soup and a small bread roll but now I'm craving more dammit. I'm near woolies so I can get anything there :laugh:

Where do you work in the city?

I am seriously craving sweet food, what is wrong with me!! Couldn't wait for 12pm to tick over to eat lunch, and now it's eaten, I would kill for a cake/danish or a chocolate bar (or block :p)

Here here! I ate my lunch, soup and a small bread roll but now I'm craving more dammit. I'm near woolies so I can get anything there :laugh:

Opposite end to Woollies :(

OK I have the answer from K9

it has been moved to the 28th October 2011

so we all have a while longer to train :laugh:

I am seriously craving sweet food, what is wrong with me!! Couldn't wait for 12pm to tick over to eat lunch, and now it's eaten, I would kill for a cake/danish or a chocolate bar (or block :laugh: )

Craving sweet foods can mean you have low serotonin levels which can be helped by supplementing with Chromium (and this does work!!!)

OMG, gimme Chromium tablets :thumbsup: Pharmacy??

I just googled seratonin and they say it's the happiness hormone so yup, I think I am definitely lacking in seratonin!!

Wow, DOL isn't only good for dog training tips, but health tips for me, too :(

True, my brother was given Chromium tablets from his naturopath and he said they stopped his sugar cravings completely

Yep me too :D

You're all cheaters! :(

Now Amy can't tell sugar eating people off unless she also tells them her little secret :thumbsup:

What secret? I don't take Chromium pills!

Oh, bugger :thumbsup:

Maybe that you're a sugar fighting machine? :(

I still like to cure my sugar cravings with food, what can I say, I love my food :D

Edited by RubyStar

Guest english.ivy
I am seriously craving sweet food, what is wrong with me!! Couldn't wait for 12pm to tick over to eat lunch, and now it's eaten, I would kill for a cake/danish or a chocolate bar (or block ;))

Good thing there isn't an ATM nearby or I'd be getting some money out and hitting the closest overpriced convenience store here in the city! I only have $3 in my purse for training tonight :(

Here here! I ate my lunch, soup and a small bread roll but now I'm craving more dammit. I'm near woolies so I can get anything there :thumbsup:

Opposite end to Woollies :D

That is probably a good thing, I craved and bought chips. At least that isn't something sugary! I hate working in the city.

I'm going to go see about Chromium after work. I'm taking some other meds so I need to make sure they are ok to take together! But it sounds like what I need.

Though I'm good at stopping the cravings when I'm at home. I will normally just take the dogs for a walk or get lost in a book hehe.

Anyone going to the TrackWest open day next Sunday morning? I'm going to start Badger up but Ivy will come for support :)

Guest english.ivy
That is probably a good thing, I craved and bought chips. At least that isn't something sugary! I hate working in the city.

Nope, just saturated fat :(

:thumbsup: