Western Australian Thread

Lab_Rat

:hug::) mason that's a lot for cats!!!

Gosh I think I must be crazy thinking about importing in the future...

The only reason it was so much is because from SOuth Africa they have to do 7 months in quarantine. It was a long process for them and we never saw them for 9 months as they had 2 stay with my mum for 2 months as there was no space in the quarantine for them and then they were flown up to the station which was not on the same region as my mum lives and then stayed in JHB for 6 months and 1 month here in Byford.

Send me your resume, they are always looking for people where I work for various IT roles :laugh:

Cheers :cheer: will pm you in a bit.

HAPPY 17TH BIRTHDAY, CHLOE!!!

My little old lady turns 17 today :laugh: Not bad going for an old chook!

Awwwww Happy Birthday Chloe :cheer: What a fab age to reach :)

Happy Birthday Chloe, what a wonderful milestone, I hope all of my furkids can reach it.

Jenna was at the vets today for her eye test and I decided to get her DNA samples done too, just in case I can breed her this year. The vet asked me if she had had anything to eat and I rather sheepishly had to say that she shared my watermelon breakfast. He didn't say much other than as long as it wasn't meat it was ok, but I'm sure I detected a slightly raised eyebrow at my dogs diet. :grouphug::laugh:

Happy Birthday Chloe, what a wonderful milestone, I hope all of my furkids can reach it.

Jenna was at the vets today for her eye test and I decided to get her DNA samples done too, just in case I can breed her this year. The vet asked me if she had had anything to eat and I rather sheepishly had to say that she shared my watermelon breakfast. He didn't say much other than as long as it wasn't meat it was ok, but I'm sure I detected a slightly raised eyebrow at my dogs diet. :laugh::(

lol, my Daisy lurves watermelon, Louis not so much :)