Western Australian Thread

Lab_Rat

And yep, I'm biased, but I think she's so much prettier than half the Labs they stick in Kleenex commercials :eek::thumbsup: The current puppy they use isn't that attractive, but the adult boy they use is pretty spunky :o

What!? Everytime I see that ad and the puppy does the little whine thing I can't help but go "Nawwwwww" :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

There's just too many gorgeous dogs out there!!

I know that we've settled on a Beagle... but my wandering eye keeps getting hooked on other breeds LOL

I agree :thumbsup: I have two breeds and there are many others I would love. And lots I love the look of but wouldn't own as they wouldn't suit my life :thumbsup:

Hey AP, was that an English SEtter? If so, I think i know who you mean :)

Yep!

I will be baking cake tomorrow, as were heading to Perth Friday morning......So I will endeavour to make cake delivery rounds Friday night....The closer it gets though and the more I think about it, the more nervous I am feeling - I hate introducing myself to new people :D (you would think being 42, I wouldve gotton over that kinda sh*t, but ahh, no!!).....I will apologise now if I sook out and dont introduce myself to any of you :thumbsup: But I WILL try!!!!!

Don't be silly! We are a friendly bunch, probably talk a bit too much though! After trianing last night I was talking to RosieFT and Mirawee and Ozjen for ages, then RosieFT and I said we were going then I think we ended up gasbagging for another half an hour next to the cars :thumbsup:

RE puppy schools - Kyzer went to puppy school. :o And look at hime :thumbsup:

I think puppy schools can be good but I will never ever again go to one that is just a free for all with puppies getting smacked down all over the place, especially with smaller puppies.

Most fo us are abit shy to start with Labrat, but our mutual love of dogs makes it easier to mix and then you can't shut us up. :D

Thanks Ozjen :) You there Friday night??? Or Saturday.....

As I don't have a life outside of the dogs, I'll probabaly be there all four nights. ;)

I would be too if I didnt have to work Ozjen :eek: I had to swap shifts so I could hang around Saturday night :p

And yep, I'm biased, but I think she's so much prettier than half the Labs they stick in Kleenex commercials :eek::thumbsup: The current puppy they use isn't that attractive, but the adult boy they use is pretty spunky :o

What!? Everytime I see that ad and the puppy does the little whine thing I can't help but go "Nawwwwww" :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

I also love the dogs in that ad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fingers cross for puppies, ST!!
Oh and I have power back as of last night :thumbsup: So the dogs can be washed AND dried :thumbsup:

Woohoo :thumbsup:

Does anyone have their K9 news handy, or a good memory, to let me know what date retrieving training starts? Not sure if it's this weekend or next. I'm guessing next, as it's poor organisation to start it Classic weekend!! :o

Is the sunday after the classic Katie...

Morning all , I am off to work so wont be on DOL until tonight again, sux not working in an office with a computer :thumbsup: Oh well beggars cant be choosers :o

ETA I am feeling so bad that I am leaving Mason for the whole day, I have done it before but now because its going to be a regular thing I feel worse :thumbsup:

He will be fine, just like the rest of our dogs are fine when they get to stay home all day without us. :eek: If I end up taking a new job offer, mine will be at home 10 or more hours a day on their own, instead of the current 9 hours. I don't think they will notice as much as I will! :thumbsup:

Yeah if there were 2 of them I would feel less bad...

Me too! Sad isn't it :)

Hey AP, was that an English SEtter? If so, I think i know who you mean :mad

Yep!

I will be baking cake tomorrow, as were heading to Perth Friday morning......So I will endeavour to make cake delivery rounds Friday night....The closer it gets though and the more I think about it, the more nervous I am feeling - I hate introducing myself to new people :clap: (you would think being 42, I wouldve gotton over that kinda sh*t, but ahh, no!!).....I will apologise now if I sook out and dont introduce myself to any of you :) But I WILL try!!!!!

Don't be silly! We are a friendly bunch, probably talk a bit too much though! After trianing last night I was talking to RosieFT and Mirawee and Ozjen for ages, then RosieFT and I said we were going then I think we ended up gasbagging for another half an hour next to the cars :cheer:

RE puppy schools - Kyzer went to puppy school. :) And look at hime :laugh:

I think puppy schools can be good but I will never ever again go to one that is just a free for all with puppies getting smacked down all over the place, especially with smaller puppies.

Most fo us are abit shy to start with Labrat, but our mutual love of dogs makes it easier to mix and then you can't shut us up. :hug:

Thanks Ozjen :) You there Friday night??? Or Saturday.....

As I don't have a life outside of the dogs, I'll probabaly be there all four nights. :cry:

And yep, I'm biased, but I think she's so much prettier than half the Labs they stick in Kleenex commercials :mad:) The current puppy they use isn't that attractive, but the adult boy they use is pretty spunky :hug:

What!? Everytime I see that ad and the puppy does the little whine thing I can't help but go "Nawwwwww" :clap::cheer:

:laugh: To non-Lab people I guess they all look the same :) As confirmed by my sister when I asked her how gorgeous a puppy was and she was like ermm they all look the same to me :)

Don't get me wrong, it's definitely cute, I've just seen cuter Lab puppies, that's all :) I know what I think is a pretty Lab and what I think is an ugly one, and that will obviously differ to the next person :p

I think the Lab they use as the adult version of the one bringing the empty toilet roll is a hunk of spunk :cry:

Edited by RubyStar

My details are pretty easy to find if you are looking for Finnish Lapphunds in WA :)

When I asked what kind of things they wanted a dog to do one thing was catching a ball. I don't know any Lappies in WA who are that ball orientated lol Although I could possibley teach Varda to catch in a month - she catches food :laugh: They did want a second dog too but I didn't ask which breed sorry!

Millie jumps into the air to catch balls and food, and makes this chomping noise mid air, if they are interested :cheer:

My details are pretty easy to find if you are looking for Finnish Lapphunds in WA :)

When I asked what kind of things they wanted a dog to do one thing was catching a ball. I don't know any Lappies in WA who are that ball orientated lol Although I could possibley teach Varda to catch in a month - she catches food :laugh: They did want a second dog too but I didn't ask which breed sorry!

Millie jumps into the air to catch balls and food, and makes this chomping noise mid air, if they are interested :cheer:

Mason farts when he is hungry everytime he sits down and i mean LOUD ones!!

I would come down to classic sat or sun night too but its just too far and petrol wise its a waste if we not competing

Mason farts when he is hungry everytime he sits down and i mean LOUD ones!!

Not sure what advert that would be useful for, but that's a damn good trick :laugh:

Toilet tissue of course! (Just in case there is a follow through :cheer: )

:) :) :):clap::hug::cry::mad:)

Nice one Mason :(

Soartan and James fart everytime he goes to jump up on the lounge :) come to think of it, they also fart when they get off the lounge, and when they stretch... thankfully not smelly ones, just little toots!

Yes Masons sitting farts dont smell lol!! I have no idea why he has started doing this in the last 5 or so months.... its so weird!!!

Tonight is the classic, so excited but also a little nervous !!! Never not had food in the ring :hug: