Western Australian Thread

Lab_Rat

I am ridiculously excited about this coming weekend!!! :laugh: ;)

I will be at the Classic Friday & Saturday nights.....I hope to meet some Dolers I havent met yet......Mason is on the list, who else will be there??? I will have cake ;)

Man I hope the weather makers will make it nice cool, breezy evenings for the weekend!!! We really do deserve them :cry:

Any pics of new dog RV??? She sounds gorgeous!

i hope to get to the grounds about 10ish on sat lol does anyone think it will still be going? i got a wedding reception to 9pm i have a friend handling for me. if i make it come say hi :cry: i got red hair and rottis and am pregnant not hard to miss lol

Dunno whether Ill still be there at 10 emery, but you never know your luck!! Heading home "earlyish" sat as I have to work sunday night...want to get a good long sleep in! But i will keep an eye for you :o

I think Danes are on the Friday and Monday if I remember rightly.... you may see me in the ring with one LOL!

There arent too many being shown these days....

Hey R&H - will have to catch up on the Friday night - I will probably have cake :( Mmmmmm, Great Danes are such lovely dogs!!

If I can trek it up I want to see as much of the Western Classic as possible! Whats on what days and who is competing?

Rach, I will be there Friday & Saturday nights, would love to meet you, and any other DOLers I havent yet met!!!

Ohhh cake... shame im on a diet ;) I will also be running around with Dalmatians and Poodles :)

Well Ill let you look at the cake then ok, :laugh: smell it even :laugh:

I'll have her piece then :rofl:

You there Friday or Sat night???? I will need a detailed description, oh unless of course you will have both doggies :eek:

OMG she is beautiful :scold: She's a gorgeous colour....will she darken up?

She will actually get lighter as she gets older. She will eventually end up white :) Not the colour I was planning on getting :laugh:

LabRat, Banjo will give you Kelpie Kisses in exchange for cake :eek: In fact on Friday Varda will give you Lappy kisses ;)

Will be good to catch up mirawee - I guess there will be one less kelpie on saturday night??? One that has a batch of kelpie puplings???

Well I will be hanging with the ridgies friday night, if anyone wants choccy cake...But Im sure i will get off my butt and go for walkies, if only to have a look at the obedience ring :eek:

Saturday night I will be wandering aimlessly, watching kelpies in the ring and the agility!

LabRat I dont think we have met yet - i'll have the big OES boy but will likely be hanging out closer to the gundog ring. :laugh:

No we havent, but I do remember standing behind you and your sister at a show many moons ago - and wondering to myself if one of you were you, if you know what I mean :laugh: Are OES in the first or second half of your group (they are in group what?? :laugh: I would assume working, but who knows???)...just so I know when NOT to bother you...... ;)

Emery, there's been some very loud thunder so I wonder if your Mum's dog got scared and ran?

I would think this is what happend. the go kart club had closed up so the guard dog arnie had been locked up (he is the protector lol) and mil was at work.

ted is very tired can barely move and dehydrated.

he has had cool water over him and is being offered small drinks of water.

i told mil to get some electrolytes too add to his water as well adn if he isn't picking up soon to get him to the vet.

They had a big dust storm as well so this probably didn't help

And my children are now getting scared and the cats of the thubder, the dogs are all asleep lol dumb rottis couldn't care less lol.

At least i know where everyone is :laugh:

I'll have her piece then :laugh:

You there Friday or Sat night???? I will need a detailed description, oh unless of course you will have both doggies :laugh:

I'm there every night. Competing each night with both dogs except Sunday, but will be dogless on Sunday when I come up to float from the showrings to the agility games. If you can't locate me based on my dogs, I'm short, long darkish hair, or just ask someone else from DOL ;) Anyway, you're on my facebook, just go and look at my photos :laugh:

Here comes the rain...

Must be humid outside.... glad im in the office :laugh:

oooh I hope there is rain! I'm in the city with no window so I can't see :laugh:

Bucketing down here in Kalamunda!

I'm off in 5 mins so if rain is coming, it better hold out just a bit longer as I don't have a brolly :laugh:

Flooding in ellenbrook, i put the pic on facebook from my mobile as we have no power. Loads of the trees in gnangara fell too and there is just helicopters flying over all the time.

Are you serious!? :laugh: Geez one weather extreme to the next! Still dry in the city.

Will be good to catch up mirawee - I guess there will be one less kelpie on saturday night??? One that has a batch of kelpie puplings???

Well I will be hanging with the ridgies friday night, if anyone wants choccy cake...But Im sure i will get off my butt and go for walkies, if only to have a look at the obedience ring :laugh:

Saturday night I will be wandering aimlessly, watching kelpies in the ring and the agility!

Trinity hasn't been showing much lately anyway as they have been showing Ruby :rofl: But there will be 3 Kelpies entered with Banjo not the first in the ring this time :laugh:

I can introduce you to RubyStar... well after I have had my share of cake :laugh:

Here comes the rain...

Must be humid outside.... glad im in the office :laugh:

Looking at the radar it will miss our place :scold: Fishies weren't very happy in this heat so it would have been nice for them to get rained on otherwise we might have lots of fishy deaths in the next couple of days ;) Don't want to know what the power bill will be as they have had the paddle wheels on for air for the last 24 hours!

No rain in Applecross yet. I noticed they are forecasting rain for Saturday, great! Not.

There is a god :laugh:

Yesterday I drove to the local supermarket (which is 3km away) and on the corner opposite are signs saying "Bunnings Warehouse coming soon" :laugh:

All my prayers have been answered :laugh:

Aaaah so it is going to be a Bunnings! I overheard some people talking about a Bunnings going there about a year ago but thought they must have been telling porkies, seems they weren't! Yippee, heaps closer than Cockburn or Maddo.

What I always wonder is why isn't there a Bunnings in Armadale? Seems an obvious place to have one?

Guest RosieFT

Very sweet looking mare mirawee, good luck with her.

it is sooooo hot, i am melting..... we had the thunder, the frightened cat, the brave dog running around in the rain chasing it - but it was all over in 5mins. bucketed down then stopped. Sorry to hear you are without power mason! not fun on a hot day!!

Went to the dog beach at 8.30am on sunday morning and WOW i have never seen so many dogs. We met two other fox terriers and they both dwarfed Rosie. One was absolutely MASSIVE, and the other one was about twice Rosie's size. My DH was saying that the middle sized one was what he though foxies should look like, big chest, muscled up, solid dogs. Poor Rosie, no wonder people at training ask me if she is pure! LOL Funnily enought, all three dogs are from the same breeder. I like my little, lithe girl :-)