Western Australian Thread

Lab_Rat

OH is thrilled your all so excited about all the new bunnings stores opening up - he's their state marketing manager.

The service is always heaps better at their new stores.

We spend way too much time and money there! Bunnings pays money into our account and we give it straight back to them :)

Does your hubby also have a hand in who gets employed at the new store? :) My Dad would be very keen on a Bunnings job! :)

Well, we just remembered that we have a concert on Saturday night so won't be able to get along to the Western Classic then, but there are Aussies there on the Sunday night also? :) I will be able to go there straight from work I think.

I dont like Bunnings because my husband spends hours in there and if I go with while he 'quickly gets something' we are there more than half the day!! Drives me crazy and we also end up spending far too much money there.

This heat is still crazy -having doubts about the classic on friday its going to be way way too hot. What time does it start and what time do I need to be there? And will there be food etc ?

i know hey this weather is getting ridiculous i can not keep cool and it is knocking me for six making me so tired. suffering at work as i am so exhausted and drained from the heat i can not work liek i normally do *(being pregnant doesn't help lol)

I wont be there fri but am entgered sat and sun. ravenau come say hi on sun i have rottis i wil be set up with about six of them and i have red hair you can't miss me think i will wear my white suit too :)

i got a friend exhibiting for me on sat if i don't make it due to a wedding reception but thankfully it should of cooled off enough by the time they get to the ring.

i will be bringing food though rofl

I am ridiculously excited about this coming weekend!!! :):laugh:

I will be at the Classic Friday & Saturday nights.....I hope to meet some Dolers I havent met yet......Mason is on the list, who else will be there??? I will have cake :rofl:

Man I hope the weather makers will make it nice cool, breezy evenings for the weekend!!! We really do deserve them :laugh:

Any pics of new dog RV??? She sounds gorgeous!

We have a new dog in the extended family :) My brother is now the proud owner of a 4 year old stafford bitch who was rehomed by the breeder after the original owners marriage broke up. She is a sweet black brindle bitch and loves cuddling.

She sounds perfect :laugh: And yes we would like pictures :laugh:

Yeah RV we would love pictures!!

Mason is going through a real insecure phase, he is sleeping on top of me at night ( combined with the heat I am dying!!!) and during the day he cant be 1 foot away from me, he is laying right right near me. He is never normally this bad, dont know what his case is....

OH is thrilled your all so excited about all the new bunnings stores opening up - he's their state marketing manager.

The service is always heaps better at their new stores.

We spend way too much time and money there! Bunnings pays money into our account and we give it straight back to them :)

Does your hubby also have a hand in who gets employed at the new store? :laugh: My Dad would be very keen on a Bunnings job! :laugh:

Not really, but he does work closely with the manager. I'll see if I can find out more about their recruitment and send you a PM if you like?

the Western Classic is each evening over the weekend isnt it? I'd like to go but the info on the dogswest website means very little to me....I wouldnt mind going down to see the GSPs and maybe some obedience...

Oh cake - wish I was going to the classic, I like cake :laugh:

:laugh: Ill send you the recipe!!!

The GSPs are on Saturday night, but not with the rest of the Gundog group (is this what you meant by "split" ST?) and Sunday night.

Judging starts 6pm each night, depending on heat factor :) Canadian judge Saturday night and Greek Sunday night Hope that helps!

I think Danes are on the Friday and Monday if I remember rightly.... you may see me in the ring with one LOL!

There arent too many being shown these days....

Hey R&H - will have to catch up on the Friday night - I will probably have cake :) Mmmmmm, Great Danes are such lovely dogs!!

If I can trek it up I want to see as much of the Western Classic as possible! Whats on what days and who is competing?

Rach, I will be there Friday & Saturday nights, would love to meet you, and any other DOLers I havent yet met!!!

Ohhh cake... shame im on a diet :laugh: I will also be running around with Dalmatians and Poodles :laugh:

I think Danes are on the Friday and Monday if I remember rightly.... you may see me in the ring with one LOL!

Hey R&H - will have to catch up on the Friday night - I will probably have cake :laugh: Mmmmmm, Great Danes are such lovely dogs!!

If I can trek it up I want to see as much of the Western Classic as possible! Whats on what days and who is competing?

Rach, I will be there Friday & Saturday nights, would love to meet you, and any other DOLers I havent yet met!!!

Ohhh cake... shame im on a diet :rofl: I will also be running around with Dalmatians and Poodles :rofl:

Well Ill let you look at the cake then ok, :laugh: smell it even :)

I am ridiculously excited about this coming weekend!!! :):laugh:

I will be at the Classic Friday & Saturday nights.....I hope to meet some Dolers I havent met yet......Mason is on the list, who else will be there??? I will have cake :rofl:

Man I hope the weather makers will make it nice cool, breezy evenings for the weekend!!! We really do deserve them :laugh:

Any pics of new dog RV??? She sounds gorgeous!

i hope to get to the grounds about 10ish on sat lol does anyone think it will still be going? i got a wedding reception to 9pm i have a friend handling for me. if i make it come say hi :rofl: i got red hair and rottis and am pregnant not hard to miss lol

Hey R&H - will have to catch up on the Friday night - I will probably have cake :rofl: Mmmmmm, Great Danes are such lovely dogs!!

Ohhh cake... shame im on a diet :rofl: I will also be running around with Dalmatians and Poodles :cry:

Well Ill let you look at the cake then ok, :laugh: smell it even :)

I'll have her piece then :laugh:

Look what rocked up in my paddock today :rofl:

OMG she is beautiful :laugh: She's a gorgeous colour....will she darken up?

Well, we just remembered that we have a concert on Saturday night so won't be able to get along to the Western Classic then, but there are Aussies there on the Sunday night also? :cry: I will be able to go there straight from work I think.

Who are you going to see? We're of to Tim Minchin on the friday night, but I know he's doing saturday too.

We have a new dog in the extended family :D My brother is now the proud owner of a 4 year old stafford bitch who was rehomed by the breeder after the original owners marriage broke up. She is a sweet black brindle bitch and loves cuddling.

Awwww how lovely :cry: Pics please :)

Have you let slip to Mason that a puppy is on the horizon? perhaps that's why he's being clingy :laugh: Sod having a lab sleep on top of you in this weather though :rofl:

OMG she is beautiful :laugh: She's a gorgeous colour....will she darken up?

She will actually get lighter as she gets older. She will eventually end up white :rofl: Not the colour I was planning on getting :)

LabRat, Banjo will give you Kelpie Kisses in exchange for cake :laugh: In fact on Friday Varda will give you Lappy kisses :rofl:

does not like getting phone calls when i am having a nana nap even more so when it is the MIL to tell me her dog is missing and she lives on the same street as barbagallo raceway and the waneroo go kart club. lots of traffic for the middle of no where people that don't sit on a speed of less than 100 and the pine plantations.

Heart attack. posted on facebook and was getting rangers phone number when she got a call to say he was in the neerabup industrial area and some guy was brinign him home not sure if ranger or if he was picked up and his tags.

But thank heavens now wonders if i can get my nana nap naughty ted