Western Australian Thread

Lab_Rat

Hello WA peoples ;)

I know a lot of you are involved with showing etc and was wondering how I go about finding out when a particular breed of dog is being shown? The last time I managed to find the info but now I can't remember where! :)

Edited by ravenau1

So who is dong the show n go tonight? More people from my club wanted to come down but most have agility on tonight so wont be there.

Agility is on offer tonight too.....

Yeah but most of the competitive people are instructors and they have to be there to take the junior classes...

Hi Ravenau1 what breed are you wanting to see? The Western Classic is comingu p on the labour day weekend and it is split, so if you tell us what breed one of us can tell you when they are on.

Thanks SparkyTansy! :) I am wanting to see Aussie Shepherds and Great Danes.

Ravenau I don't know what day Great Danes are on... I hope someone with a schedule will come along soon!! but i am pretty sure the Aussies are on Saturday and Sunday nights... which is Group 5... unless of course they have been split.

Mas same with Labs... unless they are split, they are on Saturday and Sunday... can someone please confirm for me as i am only going from memory!!

Ravenau I don't know what day Great Danes are on... I hope someone with a schedule will come along soon!! but i am pretty sure the Aussies are on Saturday and Sunday nights... which is Group 5... unless of course they have been split.

Mas same with Labs... unless they are split, they are on Saturday and Sunday... can someone please confirm for me as i am only going from memory!!

That's perfect, thanks so much SparkyTansy! :) What sort of time is it?

Change of Judge

Due to illness, Mrs Maria Dekaristou (Greece) has cancelled her assignments in Australia - she is extremely disappointed as she has been looking forward to judging your dogs.

The Reserve judge listed in the advertised schedule - Mr P Kersey (NZ) - will take over Mrs Dekaristou's judging allocations.

We apologise for this situation. However, it is beyond our control.

Clint Hudson,

Chairperson, Western Classic Working Party

Change of Judge

Due to illness, Mrs Maria Dekaristou (Greece) has cancelled her assignments in Australia - she is extremely disappointed as she has been looking forward to judging your dogs.

The Reserve judge listed in the advertised schedule - Mr P Kersey (NZ) - will take over Mrs Dekaristou's judging allocations.

We apologise for this situation. However, it is beyond our control.

Clint Hudson,

Chairperson, Western Classic Working Party

oooo bummer she was one of the judges for my breed. hope she feels better soon

Guest english.ivy
Thanks so much!! :love: I don't think I'll be able to make the Danes, but will be there to look at the Aussies!

I'd love to come see the Aussies, if you want company :love: Where is the Western Classics?

Thanks so much!! :love: I don't think I'll be able to make the Danes, but will be there to look at the Aussies!

I'd love to come see the Aussies, if you want company :love: Where is the Western Classics?

The Western Classic is at K9 grounds, Cnr Warton and Ranford Rd Southern River

Oh I dont know which judges i have... but I hope that the Judge from Greece is ok.

The Gundog group had the Greek lady on the Saturday (I think, they definately had her one day) - so they will now have the NZ judge.

I have just picked up our dog walk and seesaw. So now have pretty much all the equipment to train properly, except for a tyre jump at this stage.

How cool is that. Getting stuck into training now, anyone want to go agility training at my house :shrug:

Edited by OSoSwift