Western Australian Thread

Lab_Rat

Hi guys, I know this topic has been done to death, but can someone please recommend me a Bowen therapist for the dogs that is SOR? Could you also please let me know how much they are. Thanks :hug:

Not Bowen Therapist but you can't go past Deb Nook - she is (I think) $70 initially and $50 after and excellent value for money :hug:

Hi guys, I know this topic has been done to death, but can someone please recommend me a Bowen therapist for the dogs that is SOR? Could you also please let me know how much they are. Thanks :hug:

Sonja was telling me about a lady in Serpentine, I was not interested as its too far for me but maybe send her a message on facebook? I want to get Mason done too but I need one a little closer to me.

Not Bowen Therapist but you can't go past Deb Nook - she is (I think) $70 initially and $50 after and excellent value for money :hug:

Yeah I really do need to take Mason to her probably sometime. Where is she based again?

Hi guys, I know this topic has been done to death, but can someone please recommend me a Bowen therapist for the dogs that is SOR? Could you also please let me know how much they are. Thanks :laugh:

Yeah I've been to her, she's fab, but want to try this Bowen that everyone raves about :hug:

Hi guys, I know this topic has been done to death, but can someone please recommend me a Bowen therapist for the dogs that is SOR? Could you also please let me know how much they are. Thanks :laugh:

Not Bowen Therapist but you can't go past Deb Nook - she is (I think) $70 initially and $50 after and excellent value for money :thumbsup:

Yeah I really do need to take Mason to her probably sometime. Where is she based again?

Deb's in Shelley :) She did Toby's titre testing too! She's the best (as I am sure Ptolomy can attest to as well)

Not Bowen Therapist but you can't go past Deb Nook - she is (I think) $70 initially and $50 after and excellent value for money :thumbsup:

Deb's in Shelley :) She did Toby's titre testing too! She's the best (as I am sure Ptolomy can attest to as well)

Might take him in when I am working and have spare cash

hi all :thumbsup:

I agree with Ozjen about the matching personalities rather than sexes... I had two entire males together for about 3 years before I desexed spartan... no issues at all. Then added the entire bitch and still no issues. I made sure when i got James that he was a different temperament type to spartan and more laid back... they all seem to fall into place nicely.

As for Bowen I see Tracy in Banjup which is nice and close to you RS.

contact details are on the bowen therapist fedaration website:

Tracy Hockley 0414 721 373

She does wonders for mine particularly James with his HD he gets extra tension in his front.

A friend of mine has a chihuhua and on days like yesterday when its windy etc he freezes when he is at class, where can they get him a coat from? Most shops dont have them in yet as its not cold atm.

I may have one that will fit, was going to chuck it, it was Kyzer's from when he was a puppy.

A friend of mine has a chihuhua and on days like yesterday when its windy etc he freezes when he is at class, where can they get him a coat from? Most shops dont have them in yet as its not cold atm.

You might be pushing getting one at this time of year. If you get a large old jumper, cut the sleeve off and then trim as required then that might work.

Louis has a ridiculous amount of clothing :rofl: but unfortunately it would all swamp a chi pup, otherwise they could have had something of his :rofl:

No training for me and Louis tonight as feeling a bit crook, but I was very pleased with him yesterday :rofl: We went round Lake Monger, and we haven't been there for a while, but he was so good - we passed several dogs and *most* of the time I managed to keep his focus on me - yay go Louis :rofl:

get baby 0000 clothes or use an old wincheater arm or socks thats what I use on the babies with no hair!

Ask at pet shops as most have them stacked out the backl for winter

Mason 2009, Chihuahuas are known to shiver wether they are cold or not, so may not be cold at all. I was brought up with Chihuahuas and later went on to breed them myself for a while. Actually trained possiably the first Chi to get a CD title in Australia back in the 70's and he was my intro into training dogs. He was better behaved than a certain Aussie and I was also alot more relaxed in the ring back then.

If they really want a coat then try places like Red Dot, Crazy Clarkes and maybe your own Reject shop, I picked up a couple of tiny knitted ones for Gizmo for a few dollars, like a multi coloured pullover. My sister has a Chi that has heaps of coats co ordinaited with his collars and leads, but personally he doesn't really need them most of the time he wars them.

I use Tracy Hockley in Banjup for both my guys. She's great. I have seen heaps of show/obedience/agility people there while coming and going.

Washa

Hi guys, I know this topic has been done to death, but can someone please recommend me a Bowen therapist for the dogs that is SOR? Could you also please let me know how much they are. Thanks :rofl:
Edited by washa