Western Australian Thread

Lab_Rat

Sure can :)

rally my boss had a go at me tonight for booking tomorrow off for a dog show rofl he don't understand :laugh:

I think i saw you at work again on Wednesday... i looked at you (if it was you, but you looked away and looked busy) It was in aisle 9...

I went in after going to the gym... felt like a dork in my green gym top, but thought I probably wouldnt bump into anyone i knew on a wed night :laugh:

I had planned on going to the show n go on Wednesday but I have a job interview at 8am on Thursday so I need to do some preparation so that I don't look like a total Wally :laugh: , so not sure how long I will stay :laugh:

I am also not staying too long, just doing my round and thats it.

Good luck for interview!

Sure can :)

rally my boss had a go at me tonight for booking tomorrow off for a dog show rofl he don't understand :laugh:

I think i saw you at work again on Wednesday... i looked at you (if it was you, but you looked away and looked busy) It was in aisle 9...

I went in after going to the gym... felt like a dork in my green gym top, but thought I probably wouldnt bump into anyone i knew on a wed night :laugh:

yeah i was filling chips lol. i am in my own world when filling rofl just came say hi :laugh:

Ptolomy how did the show go?

I got phoned for my first shift yesterday to work on Friday 4 March, which is our trial day at Classic, i told them to switch me to another day as I would not make it down to Southern RIver in time after my shift :rofl: My new manager probably thinks I am crazy as I told him its because I am competing in dog sports :laugh:

Ptolomy how did the show go?

I got phoned for my first shift yesterday to work on Friday 4 March, which is our trial day at Classic, i told them to switch me to another day as I would not make it down to Southern RIver in time after my shift :D My new manager probably thinks I am crazy as I told him its because I am competing in dog sports :mad

Rooster one week feather duster the next :rofl: Actually the kids were really good last night and didn't back away when the judge came near them :laugh: Strauss beat Cider :D

Isn't it always the way - nothing on for weeks and the one day you can't work - they call you in :mad

Guest RosieFT

can anyone point me to a list of whos on when tonight at k9? or can someone give me a rough guide? am coming down with a friend to suss out some dogs and just wondered what the line up was :-) .. from someone who has NO idea about showing/groups etc :-)

thanks

Guest RosieFT

i am not sure on the others, but they are going down to see the havanese, but are just trying to get an idea on a few.

i like to see the terriers :-) , but generally find it all very interesting so like to see as many as i can. It starts at 6pm , right?, so will get there around then :-)

i know it started yesterday so not sure what the format is... thanks so much!

Guest RosieFT

i think there are others in the toy group that were suggested on here.. lowchen??? but the lagotto is in the gun dogs.. and poodles are in a different group again.

i have NO idea how dog shows run.. several rings at a time.. all dogs from one group run one after the other??? then best in group?

thanks

Guest RosieFT

Thanks ptolomy, that would be my luck. :--) , but they are not that interested in terriers, and i am going down for them - not sure exactly what help i will be LOL .

They have spoken to a breeder that said they would be there tonight, so they are heading down to meet the dogs in the flesh and to see if they are for them.

Guest RosieFT

sorry to be a pain! i just looked at dogswest again and see there is an obedience trial as well. Is this on the grass and show dogs under cover?

thanks. I have never actually seen a trial and want to watch :-)

pretty sure i could figure it out, but if anyone cares to answer :-)