Western Australian Thread

Lab_Rat

Bondi is a star :laugh: Was her picture in the last episode too? There was a Houndstooth studio photo of a boxer with white lying in a crate...

I was talking to my supervisor at work about going to England again tomorrow - he said I should go to the lab there for 2-4 weeks :rofl: Not sure if I could cope with that LOL. But 2 weeks and an extra week to travel sounds good :D

You off to England tomorrow?!?! :rofl:

Argh I should go to sleep... I was talking to him YESTERDAY! Hopefully will go early July :rofl:

Bondi is a star :laugh: Was her picture in the last episode too? There was a Houndstooth studio photo of a boxer with white lying in a crate...

I was talking to my supervisor at work about going to England again tomorrow - he said I should go to the lab there for 2-4 weeks :rofl: Not sure if I could cope with that LOL. But 2 weeks and an extra week to travel sounds good :D

You off to England tomorrow?!?! :rofl:

Argh I should go to sleep... I was talking to him YESTERDAY! Hopefully will go early July :(

:rofl: Cos I was going to say, you kept that one hush!! :rofl:

Ptolomy if you are looking for a handler on fri I will be there with the rottis, i believe they are being judged seperately so as long as they don't clash i am willing to help out. fell free to come find me. i may not get back on here as this is the laptop broadband as my inet on main computer is down at the moment and i am not sure how much funds i have on here

My dad just phoned. He said he got a phone call about half hour ago, from Millie, asking for Gramps to come and pick them up :rainbowbridge:

So my girls are in air conditioned comfort, snoozing the afternoon away :rainbowbridge: Spoilt? Yep, possibly!!

No, not spoilt at all :rainbowbridge:

You should be pretty proud of Millie for using the phone. Make sure you check your bill though as who knows what 1900 numbers she has been ringing

My dad just phoned. He said he got a phone call about half hour ago, from Millie, asking for Gramps to come and pick them up :rainbowbridge:

So my girls are in air conditioned comfort, snoozing the afternoon away :rainbowbridge: Spoilt? Yep, possibly!!

No, not spoilt at all :(

You should be pretty proud of Millie for using the phone. Make sure you check your bill though as who knows what 1900 numbers she has been ringing

They've probably been ordering pizza all week, too :cry: Millie must be using her dew claws as her thumb, and that is why Ruby hasn't mastered the art of using a phone yet :rainbowbridge: (though I'm sure I could shape that :worship:)

Edited by RubyStar

Thanks girls (Emery and ST) for offering to lend a hand - gees I could have entered more of my kids :rainbowbridge: When I heard Rally had a better offer (work) and because it is a later start time, this morning I asked my FCR friend to lend a hand. BUt can I take a raincheck for if/when I get stuck again please :rainbowbridge:

Thanks girls (Emery and ST) for offering to lend a hand - gees I could have entered more of my kids :rainbowbridge: When I heard Rally had a better offer (work) and because it is a later start time, this morning I asked my FCR friend to lend a hand. BUt can I take a raincheck for if/when I get stuck again please :worship:

Work is so not a better offer! :rainbowbridge: Let's hope Strauss goes 3 for 3! :rainbowbridge:

You have such good friends Ptolomy!! :rainbowbridge:

Rally, Carolyn from Train A Pup Time was asking after you the other day!

Drama at my work today ..... one of our clients demo was taking place so we could build and as the demo guy was knocking down the house, a body/remains was found. Feel sorry for the clients ... not sure I'd want to build a new house on that site!

wow GR that would scare the crap out of me if something like that happened!!!

those poor owners! I suppose they would be dealing with police and everything now!

Yes. The demo started yesterday and they were so excited, they decided to drive past today to check on the progress, and said there were police teaming everywhere!

I think the couple had bought the block and were renting the house out until they could demolish it.

They have had nothing but bad luck to date with this project. I asked them how many Chinamen they had run over :rainbowbridge:

Edited by Golden Rules

You have such good friends Ptolomy!! :rainbowbridge:

Rally, Carolyn from Train A Pup Time was asking after you the other day!

Drama at my work today ..... one of our clients demo was taking place so we could build and as the demo guy was knocking down the house, a body/remains was found. Feel sorry for the clients ... not sure I'd want to build a new house on that site!

Those poor people!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bondi is a star Was her picture in the last episode too? There was a Houndstooth studio photo of a boxer with white lying in a crate...

Nope, the Boxer in the last issue was Charlie, owned by Vickie (or Clemevi on here) :laugh:

Emery I'm thinking of comming down tomorrow night to do some training with Rumour and show the Wheaten.. I'll have to come over to see how big Chandras gotten!! :laugh:

Bondi just got back from her 2nd bowen session- she had thrown her lower end out (probably doing zoomies on the floorboards) which had put her muscles into spasm, which explains the incontinence (which only lasted one day thankgod, and she seems fine now) Her upper body and muscles around the spine were still all good and hadn't reverted to how it was before her first treatment which is goood :shhh:

Bondi is a star Was her picture in the last episode too? There was a Houndstooth studio photo of a boxer with white lying in a crate...

Nope, the Boxer in the last issue was Charlie, owned by Vickie (or Clemevi on here) :laugh:

Emery I'm thinking of comming down tomorrow night to do some training with Rumour and show the Wheaten.. I'll have to come over to see how big Chandras gotten!! :laugh:

Bondi just got back from her 2nd bowen session- she had thrown her lower end out (probably doing zoomies on the floorboards) which had put her muscles into spasm, which explains the incontinence (which only lasted one day thankgod, and she seems fine now) Her upper body and muscles around the spine were still all good and hadn't reverted to how it was before her first treatment which is goood :shhh:

Glad to hear Bondi is on the mend, will we be seeing you wed night at the show N go??

Glad to hear Bondi is on the mend, will we be seeing you wed night at the show N go??

No :laugh: I took Bon to obedience last night just for an outing and even taking it slow gets too much for her :laugh: She was tired after 15 minutes, poor bub. She was just the demo dog for recall and stays instead :shhh:

I think I will just take the Sibes to their usual obedience training on wednesday night

Thanks girls (Emery and ST) for offering to lend a hand - gees I could have entered more of my kids :) When I heard Rally had a better offer (work) and because it is a later start time, this morning I asked my FCR friend to lend a hand. BUt can I take a raincheck for if/when I get stuck again please :(

Sure can :love:

rally my boss had a go at me tonight for booking tomorrow off for a dog show rofl he don't understand :)

Nope, the Boxer in the last issue was Charlie, owned by Vickie (or Clemevi on here) :(

Emery I'm thinking of comming down tomorrow night to do some training with Rumour and show the Wheaten.. I'll have to come over to see how big Chandras gotten!! :)

Bondi just got back from her 2nd bowen session- she had thrown her lower end out (probably doing zoomies on the floorboards) which had put her muscles into spasm, which explains the incontinence (which only lasted one day thankgod, and she seems fine now) Her upper body and muscles around the spine were still all good and hadn't reverted to how it was before her first treatment which is goood :(

Excellent come say hi and get cuddles :(