Western Australian Thread

Lab_Rat

boxagirl is she entire?

Oddly enough I had the same issue with Ari last week and i feared pyometra - i even started a thread about it.

But this week she has stopped drinking so much and we haven't had any accidents (admittedly hers are always consciously done in the same spot!!) and i am just keeping an eye on her.

No she is desexed- she was done before her first season.

Good news though- we had no accidents overnight! Shes dry :laugh: So at the moment I'm just keeping an eye on it.

Her bowen therapist doesn't think it would be brought on by the bowen session- so who knows maybe it was just the heat yesterday and her drinking so much water. It's going to be even hotter today though! :champagne:

No she is desexed- she was done before her first season.

Good news though- we had no accidents overnight! Shes dry :laugh: So at the moment I'm just keeping an eye on it.

Her bowen therapist doesn't think it would be brought on by the bowen session- so who knows maybe it was just the heat yesterday and her drinking so much water. It's going to be even hotter today though! :champagne:

Yes it is so hot already! My OH is on afternoon shift and only gets home after 11h30 so we have been sleeping late in the mornings, I am going to take Mason over the road to the park but dont see us doing much training wise. And evenings just dont get that cool anymore, was real hot until late last night up here, only got down to 24 overnight ...

Ellenbrook doesn't cool down much at night :laugh: My sister lives there, and I don't know how she'd cope without aircon.

Was pretty hot here up in the hills last night, we don't have aircon- so slept with all the doors and windows open.

I had to go and retrieve Bondi from the backyard at some ridiculous hour- I think she was enjoying the cool outside :champagne:

Ellenbrook doesn't cool down much at night :laugh: My sister lives there, and I don't know how she'd cope without aircon.

Was pretty hot here up in the hills last night, we don't have aircon- so slept with all the doors and windows open.

I had to go and retrieve Bondi from the backyard at some ridiculous hour- I think she was enjoying the cool outside :champagne:

Yes we are lucky we have aircons in lounge, bedroom and dining/kitchen. No sea breeze here at night :)

:D Hi everyone! Been catching up on WA news!

Well done ososwift and bedazzaled :) And Bondi is looking good in the magazine boxagirl!

I am so unmotivated to train at the moment, it seems every second day Toby is lame again and it's so hot :thumbsup: But he has been spending a bit of time with my brothers partner's families two Schnazuers (one is a recent rescue and the other one is very dog unsocial) and been behaving very nicely with them ;)

Back to Uni next week but I got my holiday leave approved so I will be going to the USA in November/December! :D It's a non-dog holiday but I am sure to find a way to some dog stuff :laugh:

Back to Uni next week but I got my holiday leave approved so I will be going to the USA in November/December! :thumbsup: It's a non-dog holiday but I am sure to find a way to some dog stuff :birthday:

Awesome! What's this holiday for? Family or by yourself? Whereabouts are you going? I'm trying to live through you as I can't see me having another overseas trip in a long, long time!! :thumbsup:

Back to Uni next week but I got my holiday leave approved so I will be going to the USA in November/December! :laugh: It's a non-dog holiday but I am sure to find a way to some dog stuff :rofl:

Awesome! What's this holiday for? Family or by yourself? Whereabouts are you going? I'm trying to live through you as I can't see me having another overseas trip in a long, long time!! :laugh:

It's because I can't go to Crufts because it conflicts with uni ( :laugh: ) but I need to go overseas while I am uncommited here :thumbsup: I am going with a friend. We are going to Los Angeles, Las Vegas , Arkansas, Baltimore, Washington D.C and then New York :birthday: Arkansas is to break up the flight from east to west and to sneak in a dog show :thumbsup:

Edited by RallyValley

Back to Uni next week but I got my holiday leave approved so I will be going to the USA in November/December! :rofl: It's a non-dog holiday but I am sure to find a way to some dog stuff :mad

Awesome! What's this holiday for? Family or by yourself? Whereabouts are you going? I'm trying to live through you as I can't see me having another overseas trip in a long, long time!! :laugh:

It's because I can't go to Crufts because it conflicts with uni ( :laugh: ) but I need to go overseas while I am uncommited here :thumbsup: I am going with a friend. We are going to Los Angeles, Las Vegas , Arkansas, Baltimore, Washington D.C and then New York :birthday: Arkansas is to break up the flight from east to west and to sneak in a dog show :thumbsup:

Lucky fish :eek: i want to buy a house next year so no trips for me :laugh:

Back to Uni next week but I got my holiday leave approved so I will be going to the USA in November/December! :rofl: It's a non-dog holiday but I am sure to find a way to some dog stuff :o

Lucky fish :eek: i want to buy a house next year so no trips for me :laugh:

Yes thats why I am doing it! After I get back I have to save for a home loan deposit (and maybe a trip back to the old country with my mama :mad ).

Back to Uni next week but I got my holiday leave approved so I will be going to the USA in November/December! :eek: It's a non-dog holiday but I am sure to find a way to some dog stuff :mad

It's because I can't go to Crufts because it conflicts with uni ( :laugh: ) but I need to go overseas while I am uncommited here :birthday: I am going with a friend. We are going to Los Angeles, Las Vegas , Arkansas, Baltimore, Washington D.C and then New York :laugh: Arkansas is to break up the flight from east to west and to sneak in a dog show :thumbsup:

Sneak in San Fran.... it's GOOOOOOOORGEOUS!!!!! :thumbsup: I've only done LA and San Fran myself, would so love to do Las Vegas and NYC, and I'd also love to go to Canada (and Ireland..... Irish accents mmmm!!)

Bummer about Crufts :rofl:

Back to Uni next week but I got my holiday leave approved so I will be going to the USA in November/December! :) It's a non-dog holiday but I am sure to find a way to some dog stuff ;)

Awesome! What's this holiday for? Family or by yourself? Whereabouts are you going? I'm trying to live through you as I can't see me having another overseas trip in a long, long time!! :rofl:

It's because I can't go to Crufts because it conflicts with uni ( :eek: ) but I need to go overseas while I am uncommited here :laugh: I am going with a friend. We are going to Los Angeles, Las Vegas , Arkansas, Baltimore, Washington D.C and then New York :laugh: Arkansas is to break up the flight from east to west and to sneak in a dog show :thumbsup:

Sneak in San Fran.... it's GOOOOOOOORGEOUS!!!!! :thumbsup: I've only done LA and San Fran myself, would so love to do Las Vegas and NYC, and I'd also love to go to Canada (and Ireland..... Irish accents mmmm!!)

Bummer about Crufts :mad

No time for San Fran.. we could only get so long off work :o As it is I am being very greedy diverting us through Arkansas for a dog show :laugh: We get to see when they light the Christmas Tree at the Rockerfeller Centre in NYC though :birthday:

Back to Uni next week but I got my holiday leave approved so I will be going to the USA in November/December! :( It's a non-dog holiday but I am sure to find a way to some dog stuff :(

Awesome! What's this holiday for? Family or by yourself? Whereabouts are you going? I'm trying to live through you as I can't see me having another overseas trip in a long, long time!! :rofl:

It's because I can't go to Crufts because it conflicts with uni ( :rofl: ) but I need to go overseas while I am uncommited here :rofl: I am going with a friend. We are going to Los Angeles, Las Vegas , Arkansas, Baltimore, Washington D.C and then New York :rofl: Arkansas is to break up the flight from east to west and to sneak in a dog show :laugh:

Sneak in San Fran.... it's GOOOOOOOORGEOUS!!!!! :D I've only done LA and San Fran myself, would so love to do Las Vegas and NYC, and I'd also love to go to Canada (and Ireland..... Irish accents mmmm!!)

Bummer about Crufts :(

I have only been on one overseas holiday and that was to come to australia in 1996 with my parents, so I have only seen africa and australia I am very boring!! I am thinking of maybe going with my friend to NZ next year when she goes to see her family

Bondi is a star :laugh: Was her picture in the last edition too? There was a Houndstooth studio photo of a boxer with white lying in a crate...

I was talking to my supervisor at work about going to England again yesterday - he said I should go to the lab there for 2-4 weeks :rofl: Not sure if I could cope with that LOL. But 2 weeks and an extra week to travel sounds good :D

Edited by mirawee

Bondi is a star :laugh: Was her picture in the last episode too? There was a Houndstooth studio photo of a boxer with white lying in a crate...

I was talking to my supervisor at work about going to England again tomorrow - he said I should go to the lab there for 2-4 weeks :rofl: Not sure if I could cope with that LOL. But 2 weeks and an extra week to travel sounds good :D

You off to England tomorrow?!?! :rofl: