Western Australian Thread

Lab_Rat

Congrats Ososwift!!! That's just brilliant :champagne::heart:

Thank you, not sure we were brilliant but we had fun :rofl:

I have things to work on and Rommi stressed quite a bit in the heeling so I have been thinking that through and am coming up with a plan to improve that. Next trial I think will be somewhere a lot less windy!!!

Just had a text from my friend with the Goldie asking when our next trial is - me thinks I have created another addict! :shrug:

Brilliant because you didn't let your nerves get the better of you, and you got a leg for each dog. :kissbetter: Trying conditions for Whippets too!

Congratulations Ososwift :champagne:

Well I am happy as I got my dogs' blood results back and they are fine! :heart: Yay, no more vitamin K tablets (which the dogs will probably be disappointed about :o ) and no more stressing :D

That is fantastic news mirawee :shrug::kissbetter::rofl: I was wondering the other day how they were going.

Hey the scroopon offer on COTD Today is a Handiman for 2.5 hours for $49 sounds like a bargain to me :D . I can see my mum buying at least 10 hours worth :)

Even I'm tempted by that :rofl: Tidying the garden today ready for a house inspection on thursday, and I'm sweating bucket loads! :hug:

I got some grey hairs at 19 today I think. Silly dog.

Eek, what's happened Rach?

Hey the scroopon offer on COTD Today is a Handiman for 2.5 hours for $49 sounds like a bargain to me :rofl: . I can see my mum buying at least 10 hours worth :heart:

Even I'm tempted by that :hug: Tidying the garden today ready for a house inspection on thursday, and I'm sweating bucket loads! :kissbetter:

I couldn't see it advertised, maybe I am looking in the wrong spot! But I'm thinking if it includes painting :o I have a few internal doors that still need painting and I can't be !@#$ doing them myself! I'm so over painting!!! I also have a deck that needs staining. Hmmmm!!! This could be quite useful! But a bit sad at the same time when you have to pay someone to do it instead of having my own fella I could whip into shape to do them for me :champagne::shrug:

boxa you showing this weekend? i am showing fri not sure if i get through about sat lol i got a 50th birthday

Yep I'll be there saturday with the sibes :champagne: If you get through and need someone to take them back let me know.

thinking positive of course. thanks honey much appreciated :kissbetter:

Hey the scroopon offer on COTD Today is a Handiman for 2.5 hours for $49 sounds like a bargain to me :champagne: . I can see my mum buying at least 10 hours worth :kissbetter:

Can we pay extra if he is a bit of eye candy, too?

Should have been at the beach this morning, so many buff guys have not seen so many in one place before :heart:

Hey the scroopon offer on COTD Today is a Handiman for 2.5 hours for $49 sounds like a bargain to me :heart: . I can see my mum buying at least 10 hours worth :kissbetter:

Should have been at the beach this morning, so many buff guys have not seen so many in one place before :rofl:

:shrug: and you never told us to you got homne how rude :champagne:

Hey the scroopon offer on COTD Today is a Handiman for 2.5 hours for $49 sounds like a bargain to me :shrug: . I can see my mum buying at least 10 hours worth :kissbetter:

Should have been at the beach this morning, so many buff guys have not seen so many in one place before :hug:

:rofl: and you never told us to you got homne how rude :champagne:

I know that was selfish on my part lol ..... :heart:

Hey the scroopon offer on COTD Today is a Handiman for 2.5 hours for $49 sounds like a bargain to me :rofl: . I can see my mum buying at least 10 hours worth :kissbetter:

Should have been at the beach this morning, so many buff guys have not seen so many in one place before :)

:hug: and you never told us to you got homne how rude :champagne:

I know that was selfish on my part lol ..... :heart:

very :o:shrug: they say sharing is caring :D

Poor Bondi has all of a sudden become incontinent today :cry: She wet herself on my bed this morning, and the in the spare room on "her sofa" , and she has been dripping and drizzling at she walks :eek: She looks so embarrased. Wondering if it could be a side effect of her bowen therapy- with her muscles relaxing and her bladder muscles also relaxing..

I can see another vet visit on the horizon :(