Western Australian Thread

Lab_Rat

Guest english.ivy
I think airbeds should be banned they are so awful to sleep on, swags are much more comfortable :rolleyes:

My OH saw my airbed the other day and wanted me to throw it out and buy a swag! I probably will one day, they do look a lot more cozy.

Where are you camping R&H? We normally go to Koombana Bay caravan park, really nice!! Wild dolphins come in the bay across the road, no feeding, just watch them play in the water. Stunning.

Guest RosieFT

We are going camping in dunsborough with friends in april - hope it is not rainy and cold, can be at that time of year. ugh. Then hopefully going to stay in lovely house in Eagle Bay which is more my comfort level LOL

GR - sorry never answered about walk it is at the end of Duff road ferndale.. there is an off leash dog excersize area and if you walk to the back there is a creek as well :-) . you can walk along the creek but not sure where the off leash part stops... we do go all the way along as that is what everyone seems to do...... too many mozzies at the moment though, rediculous this year.. am hoping the fire that was down that way has smoked them all out! LOL

I just bought cat and dog food from BP & G today.. ahh well....Rosie's 8kg bag lasts her AGES. She gets one washing powder scoop morning and night LOL . Plus her chicken of course.

Good luck with getting the job you want Mason :-) I wish i could get one closer to home, i trek to west perth 3 days a week.

Speaking of spending money, just came back from orthodontist apt with my daughter.. ugh.... and car needs a pile of work done on it and this is after the $500 service it just had. OH's car needs service and tyres...... house insurance bill came in... I did our weekly shop on tues and my fruit bats (kids and OH) have decimated the fruit i bought so will need to do a fruit buy again.... it never seems to stop does it?

I think airbeds should be banned they are so awful to sleep on, swags are much more comfortable :rolleyes:

My OH saw my airbed the other day and wanted me to throw it out and buy a swag! I probably will one day, they do look a lot more cozy.

Where are you camping R&H? We normally go to Koombana Bay caravan park, really nice!! Wild dolphins come in the bay across the road, no feeding, just watch them play in the water. Stunning.

Thats where we are going if we can squeeze in. :o

I think airbeds should be banned they are so awful to sleep on, swags are much more comfortable :(

Thats where we are going if we can squeeze in. :wave:

Are pets allowed at this caravan park?

Guest english.ivy
I think airbeds should be banned they are so awful to sleep on, swags are much more comfortable :(

Thats where we are going if we can squeeze in. :wave:

Are pets allowed at this caravan park?

Sadly they aren't.

Speaking of spending money, just came back from orthodontist apt with my daughter.. ugh.... and car needs a pile of work done on it and this is after the $500 service it just had. OH's car needs service and tyres...... house insurance bill came in... I did our weekly shop on tues and my fruit bats (kids and OH) have decimated the fruit i bought so will need to do a fruit buy again.... it never seems to stop does it?

I bought a "few things" yesterday at Coles and walked out $70 lighter! :cry: My house and car insurance is due in April, bugger! Getting a new house and new car at the same time was not the most thought out plan :cry:

Great news guys I GOT THE JOB!!!! My stressing is over, think thats why I got a migraine 2 days in a row! :(:wave:

Congrats!!!!! New puppy here you come :o

:(

She is a persian X so has a terrible coat prone to matting to begin with but on a recent stay with my brother she went missing and has come back with lots of matting. We've cut out the ones that were making her uncomfortable but we really need to start over with the coat.

:(

She is a persian X so has a terrible coat prone to matting to begin with but on a recent stay with my brother she went missing and has come back with lots of matting. We've cut out the ones that were making her uncomfortable but we really need to start over with the coat.

She may be a persion x but I think she wants to be a brazillian :wave: