Western Australian Thread

Lab_Rat

I am saving my coins because lab puppies are sooo expensive! I know they have gone up since I got Mason, I must find out exactly what i am in for, and no job before april means no pup for me..

Your way is a sensible one :laugh: My current dogs aren't allowing much saving atm moment though. Luckily I won't be up for as much as Lab puppy either :confused:

City Farmers have a special 'Buy One, Get One Free' thing for pet food happening this weekend for anyone interested.

I can't believe I just spent $120 last weekend there on food! :laugh:

Anyway, I am going back this weekend for more ....

I got that email too but to me it appeared it was only valid on the small bags? If it's on the 15kg bags I'll be heading in, but if it's only for up to 3kg it isn't worth my while :confused:

City Farmers have a special 'Buy One, Get One Free' thing for pet food happening this weekend for anyone interested.

I can't believe I just spent $120 last weekend there on food! :laugh:

I got that email too but to me it appeared it was only valid on the small bags? If it's on the 15kg bags I'll be heading in, but if it's only for up to 3kg it isn't worth my while :laugh:

Actually you might be right about the sizes but even so, 5 x 3kg bags works out pretty good value :confused:

I can't believe I just spent $120 last weekend there on food! :eek:

I got that email too but to me it appeared it was only valid on the small bags? If it's on the 15kg bags I'll be heading in, but if it's only for up to 3kg it isn't worth my while :laugh:

Actually you might be right about the sizes but even so, 5 x 3kg bags works out pretty good value :confused:

Yeah I guess so when you buy a few :laugh:

My Partner works for CF and it is only on the 4kg or less of Dog food.. and not all Premium foods are included in this :laugh:

If you go to their website it will tell you what food will be included :laugh:

Kris

Yep, went back and checked the email. The food I buy is included thankfully! :confused:

I am saving my coins because lab puppies are sooo expensive! I know they have gone up since I got Mason, I must find out exactly what i am in for, and no job before april means no pup for me..

Your way is a sensible one :laugh: My current dogs aren't allowing much saving atm moment though. Luckily I won't be up for as much as Lab puppy either :confused:

Trust me I have not saved one penny yet! Firstly I am not working so no money coming in from my side, then we are busy doing stuff for our Permanent Visa and I need around another $1200 to finish this, and then hubby crashed his car so there was the excess, and my old dogs in RSA are being PTS so I have to send nearly $400 over there so all in all its been a very expensive 4 weeks, I am really hoping I get a job soon or its back to cleaning for me, seems we just cant make it on one salary these days....

Guest english.ivy

I found another place the hounds and I can stay and they don't charge to have your dogs there, they're allowed inside :confused: and they also charge for one person, $115 a night with a cooked breakfast!

It's only in Bussleton so I'm pretty sure I'll go there :laugh:

Fenced yard with grass, which is private so I'll be doing a lot of sitting around reading while the dogs play hehe. The dogs can't stay there while I'm not there but the weather will be cool in April and they are great at waiting in the car, so we'll do that if need be.

Is the cat Nutro 3kg bags on the buy one get one free thingy at CF?

I found another place the hounds and I can stay and they don't charge to have your dogs there, they're allowed inside :confused: and they also charge for one person, $115 a night with a cooked breakfast!

It's only in Bussleton so I'm pretty sure I'll go there :laugh:

Fenced yard with grass, which is private so I'll be doing a lot of sitting around reading while the dogs play hehe. The dogs can't stay there while I'm not there but the weather will be cool in April and they are great at waiting in the car, so we'll do that if need be.

Is the cat Nutro 3kg bags on the buy one get one free thingy at CF?

There are loads of places in Margaret River that are pet friendly, I really wanted to take a trip in April but again if I am not working we will not be going!!

Your way is a sensible one :) My current dogs aren't allowing much saving atm moment though. Luckily I won't be up for as much as Lab puppy either :o

Trust me I have not saved one penny yet! Firstly I am not working so no money coming in from my side, then we are busy doing stuff for our Permanent Visa and I need around another $1200 to finish this, and then hubby crashed his car so there was the excess, and my old dogs in RSA are being PTS so I have to send nearly $400 over there so all in all its been a very expensive 4 weeks, I am really hoping I get a job soon or its back to cleaning for me, seems we just cant make it on one salary these days....

work may possibly be hiring again as ngihtfill has such a huge turn over if you are interested i work from 5pms come give me your resume and i will give it directly to the store manager and say your are interested in nightfill. just get the service desk to page lisa from nightfill they'll know who i am :rolleyes:

Your way is a sensible one ;) My current dogs aren't allowing much saving atm moment though. Luckily I won't be up for as much as Lab puppy either :o

work may possibly be hiring again as ngihtfill has such a huge turn over if you are interested i work from 5pms come give me your resume and i will give it directly to the store manager and say your are interested in nightfill. just get the service desk to page lisa from nightfill they'll know who i am :rolleyes:

Thanks Lisa, I will know tomorrow if I have this other job or not and its right here in Ellenbrook, if it turns out that I dont get it ( think they are looking for quite a few people so chances are good-ish) I will come in next week and give you my resume, thanks for the help though I do appreciate it :)

Guest english.ivy

Ivy, Badger and I are going here :rolleyes: Can't wait!!!! Sounds amazing.

Mason, have you had any data entry/computer exp? There could be some casual work at HBF as we're coming up to the busy period. Let me know if you're interested and I'll tell you who to contact as I work for HBF fulltime.

Pretty chilled out work place, located right in the CBD.

Mason, have you had any data entry/computer exp? There could be some casual work at HBF as we're coming up to the busy period. Let me know if you're interested and I'll tell you who to contact as I work for HBF fulltime.

My folks live in Busso and we'll be down there in April too!

They want you to not be in the B&B between 9:30am and 3pm every day you stay there? That's a bit odd! My folks worked in hospitality down there for years, and still know heaps of people and I've never heard of that before!

Edited by ravenau1

They want you to not be in the B&B between 9:30am and 3pm every day you stay there? That's a bit odd! My folks worked in hospitality down there for years, and still know heaps of people and I've never heard of that before!

i'll be in bunbury in april for my sil's engagement party but i don't know about it yet rofl must be the time of year to travel south ward

Guest english.ivy

Ah I didn't see this! I'll send them a email and ask why. If that is the case I'll only stay two nights. I'd probably be out and about with the dogs anyway.

If you're down there at the same time the dogs can have a play :rolleyes:

Guest english.ivy
Im going camping in Bunbury at the end of this month.... I think I might be mad!

I went camping with Ivy last Easter, lots of fun! Interesting experience sharing an air bed with your dog :rolleyes:

Im going camping in Bunbury at the end of this month.... I think I might be mad!

I went camping with Ivy last Easter, lots of fun! Interesting experience sharing an air bed with your dog :rolleyes:

Has to be better than sharing one with my OH he tosses and turnes and I get flung out!

I think airbeds should be banned they are so awful to sleep on, swags are much more comfortable :o

Has to be better than sharing one with my OH he tosses and turnes and I get flung out!

I think airbeds should be banned they are so awful to sleep on, swags are much more comfortable :)

Dogs are not coming, as it is my first camping trip ever.... so we are leaving them iwth the in-laws...

We are taking two single air beds... therefore not to fling each other out :o They have some awesome beds in BCF....

I am a bit of a princess and like my own toilets and shower etc... so dont know how I will fair..... we are staying at a caravan park, so there are the amenities, but still.....

Ah I didn't see this! I'll send them a email and ask why. If that is the case I'll only stay two nights. I'd probably be out and about with the dogs anyway.

If you're down there at the same time the dogs can have a play :o

At this stage it will be the last week and a half, for Easter and Anzac Day :) My folks are heading away in May until November so it will be our last chance to stay with them for a while

We stayed down there for a few nights just a couple of weeks ago, Astrid loved it. Lots of places to take her, and lovely and cool in the evenings for walks. Plus my Dad bought her an icecream on the foreshore so she had possibly the best time ever :rolleyes: