Western Australian Thread

Lab_Rat

Noooo :( Trixie would love a Whippet to snuggle up with :) OH would kille me! Sounds like it will be a very exciting litter though!

Trust me a Whippet can schmooze anyone and turn them into a fan :cry: My BIL just loves them and he is a Border Collie man through and through and from birth! If they can schmooze everyone here, your OH will be converted before too long :mad

I can't wait, I of course have the picture of the perfect puppy in my head, now I just need one to come out like that! Someone asked if I will keep a bitch or a dog, I just said the best one, they couldn't quite understand why I didn't have a gender preference.

There will be my prefect baby in there or I have told Rommi I will shove them back!

Forgot to add that so far in Australia the Whippet is a breed that is regarded to be free from hereditary disease as in there are no diseases like PRA for example that we should test for.

Thanks for this! :(

LOL, Buzz is trying to convert the whole world into Whippet owners, 1 cold nose prod at a time :(

Amypie & ST, Buzz says Hi! :mad RS, I got your PM and sent a reply yesterday, you are more than welcome to meet the mad one - he looooooves making new friends!

Got it and have replied :) Thanks!

Well my sister went to meet with some whippets today to see if she likes them in person too and she says she thinks they are even cuter in person. She said her hubby was a bit skeptical yesterday at the pictures but after meeting them in person, he's fallen in love :cry: So now they are going to seek out some breeders :o I'm a bit excited, cos I get to help her so it's the next best thing to me seeking out a puppy for me :)

Not listening not listening! *puts fingers in ears* :) 2 dogs is enough :cry:

3 is a good number! :) I need the 3rd, now! (then I will want the 4th shortly after :o)

Well it looks like a happy ending for the little dog we found just after xmas....I've been keeping an eye on the dogs home site to see if he turned up on there - just spotted him with an 'adopted' by his name :(

'Barry' at the end - although he didn't seem like a Barry to me :mad

http://www.dogshome.org.au/small-dogs/

Great news!! :( at Barry, though... I don't think any dog deserves to be called that!!

I guess I have had three on and off over the years so three seems quite normal. Four would be a big jump for me. Guess I will find out in the next little while. Although having said that the old boy is very old and has health issues so the fact we still have him now is nothing short of a miracle, so we will be back to three again.!

Whippets are spreading across the world - Whippet world domination is near, which of course innvolves lots of cold wet nose prods 'cause they are exceptionally good at that! Especially up the back of the leg of your shorty Pj's first thing in the morning!

I guess I have had three on and off over the years so three seems quite normal. Four would be a big jump for me. Guess I will find out in the next little while. Although having said that the old boy is very old and has health issues so the fact we still have him now is nothing short of a miracle, so we will be back to three again.!

Whippets are spreading across the world - Whippet world domination is near, which of course innvolves lots of cold wet nose prods 'cause they are exceptionally good at that! Especially up the back of the leg of your shorty Pj's first thing in the morning!

Sounds like a Kelpie :bottom:

I don't notice much difference between 3 and 4 dogs :D

Sounds like a Kelpie :eek:

I don't notice much difference between 3 and 4 dogs :eek:

You guys are brave, I am scared to even have 2!!! :eek:

RS have you tried 3 yet?

To me, it was a big jump from two to three... and yet I think a jump from 3 to 4 would be easy!! I did 5 for a little while - was pretty easy.

Are we talking dogs here? Yes, had 3 dogs when I lived at home :confused: But the third is a maltese, not sure she counts as she's not only small but sleeps all the time :whiteflag:

Training a 3rd however, and it not being an oldie you hardly hear a peep out of, I imagine will be some work :coffee:

I miss having 4 dogs :confused: They certainly kept you on your toes- especially with 2 Boxer puppies!

Now I'm down to 1.5 dogs :whiteflag: Not enough. I've resorted to "borrowing" my bosses dogs :rofl:

Don't have any photos of all 4 of them together :coffee: (Beryl, Barkly, Bronson and Bondi)

jagged3.jpg

3dog3ppl.jpg

Mar1311.jpg

My current project dogs :wave: Rumour starts obedience this week.. she knows nothing so is a clean canvas to work with :rofl:

36983_1464332201731_1036264802_1314.jpg

Edited by boxagirl

I miss having 4 dogs :confused: They certainly kept you on your toes- especially with 2 Boxer puppies!

Now I'm down to 1.5 dogs :whiteflag: Not enough. I've resorted to "borrowing" my bosses dogs :rofl:

Don't have any photos of all 4 of them together :coffee: (Beryl, Barkly, Bronson and Bondi)

jagged3.jpg

3dog3ppl.jpg

Mar1311.jpg

My current project dogs :wave: Rumour starts obedience this week.. she knows nothing so is a clean canvas to work with :rofl:

36983_1464332201731_1036264802_1314.jpg

That boxer pup is so cute!! I have a friend that would kidnap it as she loves bkxers but now has a chihuhua ( long story lol) i myself dont think i could ever have such a tiny dog !! They are not easy to train either.

That boxer pup is so cute!! I have a friend that would kidnap it as she loves bkxers but now has a chihuhua ( long story lol) i myself dont think i could ever have such a tiny dog !! They are not easy to train either.

:whiteflag: Thanks

Which one? :coffee: The one with white markings is Bondi who you have met :confused:

DSC00355.jpg

Edited by boxagirl