Western Australian Thread

Lab_Rat

well we had an interesting day yesterday.

i woke up to some some very quiet dogs... came out and found that spartan had got into the pantry again and had knocked over the tub of honey and polished off a bag of fruit and nut mix. He vomited it all up (I am off those honey nut bars for a while), and I called the vet (mostly worried about the raisins of course) and as he had vomited what appeared to be the whole honey nut ball, I just had to keep an eye on him and take him down if he showed any signs of being sick. He's fine today so I think his size and him eating the honey in conjunction with the raisins helped him vomit it all up...

Sorry to hear about everyone's bad luck this year so far... totally sux - i hope it just gets better!!

Bloody hell!!! Poor Spartan and poor you ST!!! Yep Id be putting padlock on all food storage areas :laugh: Glad my girl only steals the odd cup of coffee left at ridgeback level!!

Ozjen - sounds like a yukky experience!! Poor roos :laugh: They dont stand a chance against a car!

Certainly hope I dont have to do it again in a hurry....too upsetting.

Our kyke paddock (small paddock that is supposed to be our summer paddock for the grazing animals and play area for the dogs) has just exploded with the rain weve had in the last week!! I cant believe it. It seems to have sprung up overnight! The sheepies will go in there this arvo. Hope they appreciate it!

Bloody hell!!! Poor Spartan and poor you ST!!! Yep Id be putting padlock on all food storage areas :laugh: Glad my girl only steals the odd cup of coffee left at ridgeback level!!

Ozjen - sounds like a yukky experience!! Poor roos :laugh: They dont stand a chance against a car!

Certainly hope I dont have to do it again in a hurry....too upsetting.

Our kyke paddock (small paddock that is supposed to be our summer paddock for the grazing animals and play area for the dogs) has just exploded with the rain weve had in the last week!! I cant believe it. It seems to have sprung up overnight! The sheepies will go in there this arvo. Hope they appreciate it!

Ridgies love drinks at their level, one year after xmas my gran fell asleep by the pool with her glass of Baileys, I x Vicky dog drank the whole glass of Baileys, lucky she is a big dog and just slept it off lol!

Edited to add, it was the same dog who took the chocs out hamper and had the caramel and whipped cream off the kitchen bench, she is a sneaky one!

Edited by Mason2009

Hehe.............havent you had enough too??? LOL

Goodo, hope all goes to plan with the pup thing. Ill have to sneak in and have a peek when they eventually arrive, if I can fight off all the other dolers!

lol I am pretty safe in old Bunno I am hoping to have a web cam maybe from a few weeks of age, and I may have to keep them al as I just deleted my puppy list lol

Cant be all bad as I seemed to get the How Much question all the time and that immediately puts me off as a first question! More for me! I say 101 Xolos!

Hehe.............havent you had enough too??? LOL

Goodo, hope all goes to plan with the pup thing. Ill have to sneak in and have a peek when they eventually arrive, if I can fight off all the other dolers!

lol I am pretty safe in old Bunno I am hoping to have a web cam maybe from a few weeks of age, and I may have to keep them al as I just deleted my puppy list lol

Cant be all bad as I seemed to get the How Much question all the time and that immediately puts me off as a first question! More for me! I say 101 Xolos!

Great how that seems to be THE most important question!! I know its an important one, but its an important one of many!!!

You know who genuinely wants one though, if they dont gasp at the price they are serious pup buyers!

Rach still interested...LOL???

Mason - Zola only steals coffee and tea.....She does however like to slide her drooly along the edges of the cupboards and poke her tongue onto anything food like - disgusting beast!!! I have to remember to keep plates and food away from the edge :laugh:

Edited by Lab_Rat

Rach is still very interested :laugh: but it won't be a pup from any litter soon Ahaha which sucks :thumbsup: when pups are around I will be trekking it down to bunbury I hope you know that WX Ahaha I need to get my dam license. I miss you and the monkeys Jacqi! But work and looking for a new job and trying to figure out what I'm doing with my life is hectic Ahaha we have to have a meet soon Budd needs a good play and I don't trust many dogs with him at the moment, hes had another dog have a go at him, my poor guy doesn't deserve all the hate he seems to get from other dogs. Ive become pretty protective of him since maiz attacked him

Rach is still very interested :laugh: but it won't be a pup from any litter soon Ahaha which sucks :thumbsup: when pups are around I will be trekking it down to bunbury I hope you know that WX Ahaha I need to get my dam license. I miss you and the monkeys Jacqi! But work and looking for a new job and trying to figure out what I'm doing with my life is hectic Ahaha we have to have a meet soon Budd needs a good play and I don't trust many dogs with him at the moment, hes had another dog have a go at him, my poor guy doesn't deserve all the hate he seems to get from other dogs. Ive become pretty protective of him since maiz attacked him

Yes I agree, we should have a meet soon. Mason likes Buddy :laugh:

Well that was an anti-climax, a bit of drizzle - is that the best Bianca could throw at us :banghead:

How are your dogs and foal doing today Mirawee? Hope they're all ok :party:

I can't imagine how adorable Xolo pups would be, good luck J hope you get some soon :party:

Daisy continuing to take it easy and is doing fine :laugh:

Well that was an anti-climax, a bit of drizzle - is that the best Bianca could throw at us :banghead:

How are your dogs and foal doing today Mirawee? Hope they're all ok :laugh:

I can't imagine how adorable Xolo pups would be, good luck J hope you get some soon :laugh:

At least the drizzle has cooled it down a bit :D

My guys are still fine at the moment :D They all got washed yesterday which probably wasn't the best thing to do when I should be keeping them quiet - wet dog zoomies are fun :party: Have warned them at work that if any of my dogs start showing signs I will be rushing them to the vet so they will have to cover my patient but fingers crossed I won't have to skip work. Foal is much happier now she is back out in the paddock and no longer being jabbed with needles :party:

Glad to hear Daisy is still going well :)

Edited by mirawee

How are your dogs and foal doing today Mirawee? Hope they're all ok :laugh:

I can't imagine how adorable Xolo pups would be, good luck J hope you get some soon :laugh:

At least the drizzle has cooled it down a bit :)

My guys are still fine at the moment :D They all got washed yesterday which probably wasn't the best thing to do when I should be keeping them quiet - wet dog zoomies are fun :party: Have warned them at work that if any of my dogs start showing signs I will be rushing them to the vet so they will have to cover my patient but fingers crossed I won't have to skip work. Foal is much happier now she is back out in the paddock and no longer being jabbed with needles :party:

Glad to hear Daisy is still going well :)

Glad to hear that Daisy and your dogs Mirawee are doing ok. Hopefully they never show any signs :D

So quiet in here the last few days??

That's coz it is too hot :laugh: Although better today ;)

Much better today!

Well I got my K9 membership number today so I can now do an entry for the Western classic. I will only be able to get the money order WED and post it off on the same day so all going well it should get in on time ;)

That's coz it is too hot ;) Although better today ;)

Much better today!

Well I got my K9 membership number today so I can now do an entry for the Western classic. I will only be able to get the money order WED and post it off on the same day so all going well it should get in on time ;)

:laugh: How exciting! I hope I can get there to watch.

That's coz it is too hot ;) Although better today ;)

Much better today!

:laugh: How exciting! I hope I can get there to watch.

When do you find out if you are rostered on??

That's coz it is too hot :( Although better today :)

Much better today!

Well I got my K9 membership number today so I can now do an entry for the Western classic. I will only be able to get the money order WED and post it off on the same day so all going well it should get in on time :)

:eek: How exciting! I hope I can get there to watch.

I know now :eek: I just keep forgetting to get out my roster and K9 news and figure out when/if it clashes. :eek::cry:

Edited by RallyValley

That's coz it is too hot :( Although better today :)

Much better today!

Well I got my K9 membership number today so I can now do an entry for the Western classic. I will only be able to get the money order WED and post it off on the same day so all going well it should get in on time :)

:eek: How exciting! I hope I can get there to watch.

I know now :eek: I just keep forgetting to get out my roster and K9 news and figure out when/if it clashes. :eek::cry:

I think the obedience is the fri night if I am not mistaken

Hi all!

I'm new here and I'm from WA! I'm getting my Bichon puppy in 7 weeks and I'm super excited. I'm looking for supplies for my pup (such as a crate, grooming and essential needs - collars, dog bowls etc) and was wondering if you guys know of any good retailers (cheap? since I'm a student) or if any of you get things second hand and where to look for all these things?

Perhaps ebay? or an online store. I've been checking out petedge.com but not sure how their shipping costs will be

If any of you could help, that would be great!