Western Australian Thread

Lab_Rat

Mirawee how did your CCD round go??

I was very happy with Mason, his ringwork was quite good, it was not his best work but it was his first time down at K9 in a ring so I have to take that into consideration. Our stays kind of fell apart but it was way longer than the 1 min sit stay he is used to so it was my fault I should have gone back rewarded and freed him off.

At this stage I am thinking of entering him in the Classic , if the wheels fall off just before I can always pull him out, I sent my form off for membership but have not heard anything back, will I receive a letter with my number etc or what is the procedure?

I was very happy with Mason, his ringwork was quite good, it was not his best work but it was his first time down at K9 in a ring so I have to take that into consideration. Our stays kind of fell apart but it was way longer than the 1 min sit stay he is used to so it was my fault I should have gone back rewarded and freed him off.

At this stage I am thinking of entering him in the Classic , if the wheels fall off just before I can always pull him out, I sent my form off for membership but have not heard anything back, will I receive a letter with my number etc or what is the procedure?

yes you will get a letter with yours and your dogs registration number, it takes a couple of weeks.

yes you will get a letter with yours and your dogs registration number, it takes a couple of weeks.

Thanks Rusky, I looked for you at one stage last night but could not find you :love:

Was great to meet you! Did you chat to any other DOLERS? There was so much on I hardly spoke to anyone for more than 5 mins!

Nope I'm not sure who is who :love:

Bondi enjoyed a night out, even if she didn't want to do obedience properly. She was very well behaved with all the dogs so I was happy with her :)

Now off to bath my Sibe beast for today and tomorrows shows..

Was great to meet you! Did you chat to any other DOLERS? There was so much on I hardly spoke to anyone for more than 5 mins!

Nope I'm not sure who is who :love:

Bondi enjoyed a night out, even if she didn't want to do obedience properly. She was very well behaved with all the dogs so I was happy with her :)

Now off to bath my Sibe beast for today and tomorrows shows..

Aww man, I could have introduced you to them :) I thought you had met everyone already

Well done Rusky on organising it - you must be glad it's over! You did a great job at such short notic :love:

I had fun although didn't really end up doing much - some recalls, a jumping run and photo shoots :) Slack as.

Aww man, I could have introduced you to them I thought you had met everyone already

:love: Nope I've only met afew people from here (rally,emery,rusky and afew others)... although I've probably run into everyone at one point or another.

Varda was brilliant :love: Best attention and enthusiasm I have ever gotten from her in a ring :D So she will be entered in the Classic and will hopefully finally make her obedience debut ;) Although she will probably be in a "can't be bothered" mood at the Classic ;)

I would have liked to have seen Mason's round. From what I heard it was good though so you should definitely enter if you get your numbers back in time :D

Well done Rusky on organising it - you must be glad it's over! You did a great job at such short notic :)

I had fun although didn't really end up doing much - some recalls, a jumping run and photo shoots :) Slack as.

Each of my dogs didn't do much either ;) Jenna did a jumping and agility round, Abbey did an agility and tunnellers round and we had a go at Rally-O even though we had no idea what we were doing (and apparently would have passed :eek: ), Varda did her CCD round, Kinta had some fun over the jumping course - and actually isn't sore this morning :) , and Banjo felt very left out that he couldn't do anything :) Also got photos of all three of mine, although I think I need my head read about why I thought getting a photo of all three together was a good idea :eek: Thanks to people helping me with that :thumbsup:LOL.

OMG did one of you guys nominate my web site for the MDBA awards ?

Just has Steve call me and tell me!

We wont win as great pro sites out there but thank you to who ever nominated me made a really shirty week a great week.

J and the Xolos

Congratulations :) Wasn't me though as I have no idea how to nominate anyone :eek:

Well done Rusky on organising it - you must be glad it's over! You did a great job at such short notic :thumbsup:

Yep, was a really good night, extremly well catered for especially given how quickly it was put together, well done Rusky and all those that helped. :D

Looking forward to seeing the photoshoot pictures too, the samples looked awesome. Hope lots of money was made by it all for the flood victims.

Yep I second and third the well done to Ruski in organising the event last night - absolutely brilliant! If ever my daughter thinks about getting married (after I have killed her) I will know who to turn to to organise it - think she would enjoy the restrained recalls between the groomsmen :)

The atmosphere was brilliant, being able to work the kids with so many distractions was spot on and yep I even got to do some chatting :thumbsup:

There was some nice obedience work happening and I see a few of you have decided to take the plunge for the Classic - goodonya :D

Just wish we could have one of these 4 times a year - absolutely perfect - what do others think.

Good luck WX

Yep I second and third the well done to Ruski in organising the event last night - absolutely brilliant! If ever my daughter thinks about getting married (after I have killed her) I will know who to turn to to organise it - think she would enjoy the restrained recalls between the groomsmen :)

The atmosphere was brilliant, being able to work the kids with so many distractions was spot on and yep I even got to do some chatting :thumbsup:

There was some nice obedience work happening and I see a few of you have decided to take the plunge for the Classic - goodonya :D

Just wish we could have one of these 4 times a year - absolutely perfect - what do others think.

Good luck WX

Yes I would love another even just like that a few times a year just for practice, its awesome I really enjoyed myself!!!!!!

If my numbers come back in time we will be entering the classic and working our butts off for the next few weeks!!

Sounds like I missed a great night! Well done everyone :thumbsup: And I didn't get any complaints about you lot so it obviously wasn't too rowdy!

Does anyone know who got Puppy of the Year and Gundog Puppy of the year?

Busy uploading to utube, once I have the link I will post it :D

I think this is the link... turn the sound down, I have no editing software for the video as it was on my little laptop and not on the big one with photoshop, its just dogs barking the whole time!!

Edited by Mason2009

Mason looked great :thumbsup: . About the only thing I would say is get a slightly shorter lead and you don't have to go quite as far on the SFE but really well done :D .

Edited by ness

Mason looked great :thumbsup: . About the only thing I would say is get a slightly shorter lead and you don't have to go quite as far on the SFE but really well done :D .

Thanks Ness, I have looked for a medium length one but I cant seem to find an inbetweener, my short one is too short for the ring and that one is quite long.

Thanks Ness, I have looked for a medium length one but I cant seem to find an inbetweener, my short one is too short for the ring and that one is quite long.

Callicoma Kelpies makes very soft cotton weave leads at custom lengths for really cheap! You would have to google them. :)