Western Australian Thread

Lab_Rat

I am going tonight but will be a bit late as I have a date with the fencing men, so hopefully by Sunday evening my dogs will be contained and will be able to use the back training paddock again :thumbsup:

As for who I am going to take hmmm decisions decisions

So we will see you there ;)

Wish I was going! Then you could bring Lara for some Rally :rofl: Damn work :D

I am going tonight but will be a bit late as I have a date with the fencing men, so hopefully by Sunday evening my dogs will be contained and will be able to use the back training paddock again :thumbsup:

As for who I am going to take hmmm decisions decisions

So we will see you there :rofl:

Dating more than one man at the same time, what do they think of that?

And better yet - how did you manage that you little hussy!! :D

Wish I was going! Then you could bring Lara for some Rally :rofl: Damn work :D

:thumbsup: Lara has gone down hill over the last 6 weeks, we are seeing Deb on Tuesday to talk about where to from here. ;)

:) Hope Deb can sort her out! Damn oldies, it's heartbreaking :(

Wish I was going! Then you could bring Lara for some Rally :) Damn work ;)

:D Lara has gone down hill over the last 6 weeks, we are seeing Deb on Tuesday to talk about where to from here. :(

:rofl: Poor Lara, I hope it's just a short term thing and she bounces back :thumbsup:

Poor Lars - fingers crossed :) .

:thumbsup: RS so who else has Ptolomy been dating other than the fencing contractor - WHERE IS MY GOSS :D :rofl: ;) :) .

She said fencing MEN, not MAN. If there's a young good looking one there Ptolomy, well you have my number :(

Hey Amypie, have worked out why Jenna looked like she wanted to try and feed Trixie and Jasper, she is full of milk. Another falsie ;) poor baby no wonder she's looking abit dumpy and is dragging everything under her. Mind you I did have a split second of concern, until I assured myself that there was no way a randy Pap had any chance to get with her while on heat. Even when not on heat, they are supervised when together for safety because of the size difference, so I don't know why I even had that split second of concern. :D

If there's any orphan pups out there, I have a full milk bar here. :thumbsup:

I was actually wondering about that because Trixie is developing a phantom milk bar and they came into season around the same time, and I remember the season before they both had phantoms around the same time :rofl: Dogs!

Yep, silly hormones, Jenna is getting herself so stressed at the moment and has torn up one of her good mats. She keeps shoving the little fellow under her and starts to get agitaited when he won't feed. I think she might get more upset if he did, with the teeth on him. :)

How is Trixie handling it, is it just the milk or is she being all materal and nesting too?

And being the piggies they are, they will probably still be hoovering when I get home in case they missed some :thumbsup:

Yep I am down to 7 fingers after last night.

Tell me do you ever feed your blonde one???

Mason also takes like a shark, I have done numerous things to try and get him to stop, the only way he does take nicely is if I say 'take nicely' before I give him something, I think its a lab thing!

Mmm, a certain Aussie is the same, although she knows how to take gently she's always in soo much of a rush and doesn't mind adding abit of finger to the treat.

Category 15 best Dog Trainer of the Year

1. Pro K9 – Judi Buchan – www.prok9.com.au

2. Gayle O’Grady

3. K9 Pro – Steve Courtney – www.k9pro.com.au

4. K9 Company – www.Thek9company.com.au

5. Carolyn Reid – http://trainapuptime.com/

6. Hollie Edwards - http://www.golden-acres.com.au

7. Underdog Training – www.underdogtraining.com

8. Lucille Ellem – www.carmanakennels.com

One of the nominees is from WA and was nominated by me and Golden Rules for her excellent puppy classes! :thumbsup:

Yep, silly hormones, Jenna is getting herself so stressed at the moment and has torn up one of her good mats. She keeps shoving the little fellow under her and starts to get agitaited when he won't feed. I think she might get more upset if he did, with the teeth on him. :thumbsup:

How is Trixie handling it, is it just the milk or is she being all materal and nesting too?

No she just gets milk, no nesting or anything, but I suppose the difference is Jenna has had puppies before so knows the drill!

So who is going to be at Canine tonight?

I will actually have all three of my dogs there... I want to do a CCD round with Varda, want to keep an eye on Banjo after his vet visit today and don't want to leave Kinta home alone LOL. Kinta might have a go at 400 jumping depending on she feels Oh and then having a few play rounds with Abbey and Jenna as well '

I think I will sleep well tonight

I'm comming down with Bon to watch :)

Category 15 best Dog Trainer of the Year

1. Pro K9 – Judi Buchan – www.prok9.com.au

2. Gayle O’Grady

3. K9 Pro – Steve Courtney – www.k9pro.com.au

4. K9 Company – www.Thek9company.com.au

5. Carolyn Reid – http://trainapuptime.com/

6. Hollie Edwards - http://www.golden-acres.com.au

7. Underdog Training – www.underdogtraining.com

8. Lucille Ellem – www.carmanakennels.com

One of the nominees is from WA and was nominated by me and Golden Rules for her excellent puppy classes! :)

Yay!! :shrug: Go Carolyn!! :mad

So who is going to be at Canine tonight?

I will actually have all three of my dogs there... I want to do a CCD round with Varda, want to keep an eye on Banjo after his vet visit today and don't want to leave Kinta home alone LOL. Kinta might have a go at 400 jumping depending on she feels Oh and then having a few play rounds with Abbey and Jenna as well '

I think I will sleep well tonight

I'm comming down with Bon to watch :love:

Was great to meet you! Did you chat to any other DOLERS? There was so much on I hardly spoke to anyone for more than 5 mins!