Western Australian Thread

Lab_Rat

What time does it start on fri night? I may come down really early, have a go in the ring and leave at 8 or so when its just getting dark.

6pm I believe.

For my membership do I need to go and hand my form in to the office or do I post it? I had a look at the fees and I am very confused :)

You can post it, you can fax it, you can scan and email it, or you can hand in in person :D

Just let all three of them play all night, then you'll have a peaceful weekend :hug:

Although not a good idea when you are trialling yours RS. :D

I dont know about playing, have a feeling that Ruby and Millie may not be happy about him being there :) plus he cant play at the moment with his huge back sore

8 pages in a day! You bunch of gas bags :D

Daisy had her weekly check after her op this morning, and all good - she had to endure another anal gland squeeze, but she is so stoic about it all - bless ;)

Do you need to condition leather leads, like horse tack?

They're Aussie made too ;)

I had a great leather lead and it was so comfy - I used to just use some good leather cream on it once in a while to keep it supple :)

On another note iinet hooked us up this morning so now our internet is so much faster!!!!!!!!!!!

:)

hehe.. just checking out when obedience enrollment starts up so I can enrol the Hemi dog and me.... Will be interesting, considering he gets confused between a sit and a drop... I guess he still listens to me at the end of the day!

Which club? SR? Or Midland? Or other :D

When is Hemi doing agility, that's what I want to know :) :) Terriers REPRESENT! ;)

hehe.. just checking out when obedience enrollment starts up so I can enrol the Hemi dog and me.... Will be interesting, considering he gets confused between a sit and a drop... I guess he still listens to me at the end of the day!

When is Hemi doing agility, that's what I want to know :) :) Terriers REPRESENT! ;)

Baby Bear will eventually represent ;)

Man bring on the weekend already! My days are dragging ;)

Looking forward to Fri and Sat nights :) And maybe Sunday if I drag myself down to the show :D

Anyone else here going to be at CCC this Sat night?

yes ME ;) :)

When is Hemi doing agility, that's what I want to know :):) Terriers REPRESENT! ;)

Im going to start at SR... It will be the local for me sometime this year, and it is convienient for my sister too (shes going to bring her BCx )

Once we have the obedience down pat I will move up to Agility ;) Definately Terriers Represent... I want to get a few titles for him in other disciplines, he may be a failed show dog, but im going to try to do something purposeful with him... Make his breeder proud ;)

Oooh are you moving down to our neck of the woods?! That will be good since you spend so much time at K9! It's like your second home :)

Yeehar go the terriers :D ;)

Well I know I will be in Southern River for about a year... and hopefully within a 20 minute drive after that... Hoping to sell up and buy and build a house sometime this year.

Means moving back in with the inlaws while building but they are great :)