Western Australian Thread

Lab_Rat

Thanks Showdog. My boss takes one of her showdogs to a bowen therapist so I might give them a call first

boxagirl, I needed the xrays from my vet to take to the acupuncture vet, my usual vet just let me borrow them for the appointment and then I took them back, they were fine about it.

Ptolomy put me onto a lovely acupuncture vet, she works wonders, to the point I haven't needed to take my old dog back to her for over 18 months now! :D

Edited by Golden Rules

i saw the tollers tonight they were in the ring beside us :laugh:

kelari got puppy of breed but got no further. she is behaving nicely now so very happy with her :laugh: now if she would just eat rofl.

You should have come and said HI - Rubystar was with me and Fetchemup was helping me :eek: Cider beat Strauss so its now 3:2 in her favour.

Well done with Kelari :thumbsup:

I would of but i had friends rock up to watch and it would of been rude to wander away :eek: next tiem i will look out for the tollers again :D

ahhh just saw ozjen post and have put two and two together you own the other gizmo papillion :) got it :D

Hi Emery, sorry I picked the wrong person the other night, you looked too slim to be prego's :laugh: . Nice to put a face to the name. :D

That's ok ozjen. hehehehehe i get that alot rofl :) I do tend to hide bubs rather well i have put on no weight at all rofl.

I will eventually put faces to all the names on here hahahahahaha. Our rottweiler specialty is two weeks after i am due come rain hail or birth i will be there :laugh:

Geez, I've hear about the amount of running you have to do at those Rottie specialties, hope you have someone else lined up to do it for you. :D My friends use to do it in relays and they hadn't just had a baby.

i saw the tollers tonight they were in the ring beside us :eek:

kelari got puppy of breed but got no further. she is behaving nicely now so very happy with her :D now if she would just eat rofl.

You should have come and said HI - Rubystar was with me and Fetchemup was helping me :D Cider beat Strauss so its now 3:2 in her favour.

Well done with Kelari :thumbsup:

I would of but i had friends rock up to watch and it would of been rude to wander away :D next tiem i will look out for the tollers again :)

ahhh just saw ozjen post and have put two and two together you own the other gizmo papillion :) got it :)

Hi Emery, sorry I picked the wrong person the other night, you looked too slim to be prego's :laugh: . Nice to put a face to the name. :)

That's ok ozjen. hehehehehe i get that alot rofl :laugh: I do tend to hide bubs rather well i have put on no weight at all rofl.

I will eventually put faces to all the names on here hahahahahaha. Our rottweiler specialty is two weeks after i am due come rain hail or birth i will be there :laugh:

Geez, I've hear about the amount of running you have to do at those Rottie specialties, hope you have someone else lined up to do it for you. :) My friends use to do it in relays and they hadn't just had a baby.

Bahahahaha yes and i got my own two dogs, hopefully an extra or two i am trying to get to show for the specialty,and i will eb helping with a friends two and their breeders 5. i also sometimes help a breeder friend of mine run hers lol i am sure i can get one of them to be a runner for me might call my cop friend lol she runs 10k a day :eek: hmm here's hopng bub comes early lol. at least i will get my figure back with all the running i will be doing :D

if anyone is voluntaring to come be a runner on August 21st i will provide breakfast, lunch and dinner if we are still there cookd by my hubby :laugh:

if anyone is voluntaring to come be a runner on August 21st i will provide breakfast, lunch and dinner if we are still there cookd by my hubby :thumbsup:

I can't get over how well you guys eat in your gazebo at shows :laugh: I never did pop by for that bacon breakfast you advertised last time :laugh:

if anyone is voluntaring to come be a runner on August 21st i will provide breakfast, lunch and dinner if we are still there cookd by my hubby :thumbsup:

I can't get over how well you guys eat in your gazebo at shows :laugh: I never did pop by for that bacon breakfast you advertised last time :laugh:

Gourmet hotdogs on sat just gone complete with bacon, onion, cheese and sauces :D oh and of course the sausage :eek:

you are always welcome to pop by for a feed we are there both days on the weekend pop over say hi and have a feed i cater for an army rofl.

hmm how about garlic steak, sausages, onion and home made chicken caesar salad for saturday

and marinated chicken wings (pre cooked as they are a deep fried recipe) with a garden salad and fresh italian crusty bread nd butter for sunday???

will pack some home made cake too then there is the alcohol and cool drink and lollies lol :)

Holy cow emery! :eek: I'm staying AWAY from your gazebo cos I'm meant to be eating better! :laugh: You almost make me want to get a show Rotti just so I can sit with your group with the gourmet banquets :thumbsup: But I'd end up "rolling" around the ring with all that food :)

I'll most likely be there on the weekend, getting more Lab puppy cuddles and having a play with a couple of dogs :D May bring Ruby down so I can work her between all the exciting people and dogs like I did last weekend. It is a tough environment for her to concentrate in! She sees the other Labradors and her eyes light up like the mother ship is calling her home! :laugh:

Edited by RubyStar

Hi WA people,

Just wanted to re-introduce myself....I have been a DOL lurker for a few years (haven't had a dog so felt like I couldn't contribute much). I now have my very own dog so I can finally join in (I got my boy, Sami from a DOL foster carer 3 weeks ago) :thumbsup: Hoping to get involved with some of the WA activities and to meet some of the WA DOLers.

I look forward to keeping up with the WA posts to see whats going on over here with dog activities.

Kylie :laugh:

Welcome Kylie

Thanks for the welcome :laugh:

Holy cow emery! :) I'm staying AWAY from your gazebo cos I'm meant to be eating better! :) You almost make me want to get a show Rotti just so I can sit with your group with the gourmet banquets :hug: But I'd end up "rolling" around the ring with all that food :noidea:

I'll most likely be there on the weekend, getting more Lab puppy cuddles and having a play with a couple of dogs :confused: May bring Ruby down so I can work her between all the exciting people and dogs like I did last weekend. It is a tough environment for her to concentrate in! She sees the other Labradors and her eyes light up like the mother ship is calling her home! :)

I really want to come see the lab pups on saturday night but if i come down on fri night i dont think i will have the motivation to drive down again on sat!!

Guest RosieFT

hi all

slowly working my way backwards to catch up on gossip.. i mean news.. :-) ....

boxagirl - sorry to hear about your dog and hope you can keep him pain free.

Mason - new puppy!! love lab puppies :-) boy or girl this time? or did you say.... ??

We have just got back from a week away with my huge family and Rosie came along as well. She had an absolute ball with lots of people and kids to give her attention and throw the ball for her. Beach every day :-) it was fantastic. We went to Peppermint Grove Beach, lovely short trip (only 2hours) and so much beach for dogs... only downer were the stingers in the water, but i think they are all over geographe bay.

ok, back to reading up on what you have all been up to :-)

boxagirl, sorry I was half dead last night when I was posting and forgot to comment on poor Bondi :) Glad you've found out what is wrong and hopefully with some management she will be painfree!

Mason - new puppy!! love lab puppies :-) boy or girl this time? or did you say.... ??

We have just got back from a week away with my huge family and Rosie came along as well. She had an absolute ball with lots of people and kids to give her attention and throw the ball for her. Beach every day :-) it was fantastic. We went to Peppermint Grove Beach, lovely short trip (only 2hours) and so much beach for dogs... only downer were the stingers in the water, but i think they are all over geographe bay.

Welcome back! Lucky Rosie! I hate the stingers in the water down south, ruins perfectly good swimming water. I love swimming but refuse to swim in anything with creepy crawlies in it :hug:

You want a Lab puppy, too? Go on, you know you do :) :)

Just a small grrr - I work in a small office, and there is one guy behind my partition who just DOESN'T SHUT UP!!! I get into the office in the morning, he's gasbagging away about random things to anyone who will listen. And it doesn't stop for most of the day! Totally sick of the sound of his voice :hug:

hi all

slowly working my way backwards to catch up on gossip.. i mean news.. :-) ....

boxagirl - sorry to hear about your dog and hope you can keep him pain free.

It will be a boy again :) Love male animals :hug:

boxagirl, sorry I was half dead last night when I was posting and forgot to comment on poor Bondi :) Glad you've found out what is wrong and hopefully with some management she will be painfree!

Welcome back! Lucky Rosie! I hate the stingers in the water down south, ruins perfectly good swimming water. I love swimming but refuse to swim in anything with creepy crawlies in it :hug:

You want a Lab puppy, too? Go on, you know you do :confused::noidea:

There were stingers last week at Hillarys too :) Phoebe ate one and then puked it up, stood on it and it stung her on the foot :)