Western Australian Thread

Lab_Rat

He is gorgeous Bedazzled ;) Have fun with him :shrug:

You lot are wimps :) you don't know what real winters are like - try having 4 dogs and snow and ice on the ground for 6 weeks :D

Daisy is feeling a lot better now, the hole in her back is healing very quickly, but she's milking it for all she is worth and has slept on the bed for the past 2 nights ;)

hope bondi is ok loz.

gorgeous new pup bedazzled. can i ask a dumb question were you shopping in midland gate coles tonight and looking for muesli????

cc good to hear about daisy healing well. i got squid in winter and i refused to do night toilet breaks lol,.... just concentrated on toilet training during the day

Yep that was me...raw low fat muslie...skim milk! I figure I have to get fit and lose some weight if I have any chance of running agility with this boy so the diet has started in earnest! I wasn't sure if that was you or not :thumbsup:

gorgeous new pup bedazzled. can i ask a dumb question were you shopping in midland gate coles tonight and looking for muesli????
Oh Bedazzled I am sooooo jealous!! What a gorgeous baby! Is he gunna be a sheepdog trialler?? Or just other stuff trialler??

Cant wait to see more photos of the little darling!

Little darling is at present playing with my feet with needle sharp teeth!!! :rofl: We have a gazillion toys around here...why is it my feet or something he is not supposed to have???!!!! :D I plan to do Obedience, Agility and some 3 Sheep trialling with him. He is from really nice working lines so it would be a shame to waste that potential.

Very handsome little man there Bedazzled. Will he be coming to Albany??? I hope so then I can get feral baby Kelpie cuddles :thumbsup:

Yep...look forward to catching up! :thumbsup:

Glad Daisy is feeling better and I hope Bondi feels better soon.

Yep that was me...raw low fat muslie...skim milk! I figure I have to get fit and lose some weight !

Followed by a red wine chaser :love:

Bedazzled be warned I woke up this morning to fine the strap on my crocs destroyed. I thought by 8 1/2 months of age they should have finished the chewing stage - it seems not though.

Think its funny to see the times on your postes 7.10am - unheardof :rofl:

I was up at 4 :rofl: but in no state to post anything!!!!

Yep that was me...raw low fat muslie...skim milk! I figure I have to get fit and lose some weight !

Bedazzled be warned I woke up this morning to fine the strap on my crocs destroyed. I thought by 8 1/2 months of age they should have finished the chewing stage - it seems not though.

Welcome to my world bedazzled, been on diet for just under 2 weeks now, trying to lose weight this year and eat healthy.

Guest english.ivy
[

They don't even stop chewing at ten and a half months old :love:

:rofl: I remember losing a mobile phone charger when Kenz was hmmm 13 or 14 months :love: . Teach me to go back to sleep.

Gawd bedazzledx2 - obedience, agility and 3 sheep trialling when do you intend on finding the time. Oh wait do you not intend on sleeping LOL. I struggle to find enough time to do justice to both obedience and agility. Kenz would love to do some more herding but even with my schedule I can't seem to find enough hours in the week.

Edited by ness

cc good to hear about daisy healing well. i got squid in winter and i refused to do night toilet breaks lol,.... just concentrated on toilet training during the day

Ouch how did that work out?! I only did middle of the night toilet breaks for the first week and maybe part of week 2. After that it was toilet before bed around 11pm-12am, then out for a wee around 6am (then back to the crate so mummy could go back to bed :rofl:) I would make sure when I am looking for my next dog that I time it so it's a warm weather homecoming, but if I can't, the toilet stops only last a week or 2 so I guess I could drag myself out in the cold/rain :love:

Think its funny to see the times on your postes 7.10am - unheardof :hug:

:love::rofl: The joys of puppy ownership :rofl:

Wish I had found DOL when Ruby came home, would have given me something to do in those first weeks. The first week we would get up around 7-7.30am and after a little play, she konked out on the floor and me on the lounge. But it certainly wasn't restful, I had to sleep with one eye open to catch her when she woke up so she wouldn't chew something or more so not pee on the carpet! Puppies are so stressful, remind me again why I actually want one? :rofl: