Western Australian Thread

Lab_Rat

thanks Cc and she is still developing :) she is my sweet albite a bit of a naughty girl ;)

Emery I saw you at the beach, before I could come and say hi I looked again and you had gone!

Sorry mason2009. i saw you as well and mason. my hubby has spent hte day before in hospital due to severe sun burn. as it started to heat up it was really burning through his clothes so we had to go. kelari didn't want to she figured out she could swim and was having a blast :)

got rain and thunder here woopwoop

I know, the evap couldn't handle the humidity!

Saw it raining in the city when I was driving into work, just hit Applecross area, hopefully it goes to my place!

The rain hit as I was walking from the train to the office ;) I only got a little bit wet. Good thing I had the sense to put my hair up today, I hate having my hair down when it rains!

As for the heat last night, the dogs were sprawled out on the tiles in the laundry all night, they didn't want their beds :)

there's wet stuff falling from the sky...still friggin hot though!

Saw it raining in the city when I was driving into work, just hit Applecross area, hopefully it goes to my place!

The rain hit as I was walking from the train to the office ;) I only got a little bit wet. Good thing I had the sense to put my hair up today, I hate having my hair down when it rains!

As for the heat last night, the dogs were sprawled out on the tiles in the laundry all night, they didn't want their beds :)

An attempt at rain here :) BOM says humidity 87% - boy does it feel like it! Poor Daisy really struggled on a walk this morning, so they only had a short one - even at 7am it was waaay too sticky. Whoever told me Perth isn't humid in summer lied ;)

Come on heavens - open up and bloody rain properly :)

An attempt at rain here :thumbsup: BOM says humidity 87% - boy does it feel like it! Poor Daisy really struggled on a walk this morning, so they only had a short one - even at 7am it was waaay too sticky. Whoever told me Perth isn't humid in summer lied :confused:

Come on heavens - open up and bloody rain properly :welcome:

Been pouring down all day here!! I have never felt humidity in Perth like this CC.

BTW still undecided about sunday morning, its such a long way and it starts at 9am...

thanks Cc and she is still developing :confused: she is my sweet albite a bit of a naughty girl :welcome:

Emery I saw you at the beach, before I could come and say hi I looked again and you had gone!

Sorry mason2009. i saw you as well and mason. my hubby has spent hte day before in hospital due to severe sun burn. as it started to heat up it was really burning through his clothes so we had to go. kelari didn't want to she figured out she could swim and was having a blast :sick:

No worries, I had also gotten burnt the day before so we did not stay that long either! I think Mason had a swim with your bunch though, hubby was saying look at Mason swimming with those huge dogs - hope he is ok :thumbsup: he is such a worry wart with that dog!!

The weather web page tells me there is a 90% chance of 20 to 40 mls today??????? there is a few cotton wool puffs in the sky and that is about it, so not sure where it is supposed to come from! I really hope we get some rain, we need it.

The rain hit as I was walking from the train to the office :confused: I only got a little bit wet. Good thing I had the sense to put my hair up today, I hate having my hair down when it rains!

As for the heat last night, the dogs were sprawled out on the tiles in the laundry all night, they didn't want their beds :thumbsup:

My hair fizzes in the rain like you wont believe!! Any humidity sets it off!!

Heard today that iinet are only hooking us up on the 18th,.... my internet cap is finished so I am using the net only a tiny bit or going on on my phone which has a data cap of 2.5 gig so I have plenty on there

thanks Cc and she is still developing :confused: she is my sweet albite a bit of a naughty girl :welcome:

Sorry mason2009. i saw you as well and mason. my hubby has spent hte day before in hospital due to severe sun burn. as it started to heat up it was really burning through his clothes so we had to go. kelari didn't want to she figured out she could swim and was having a blast :sick:

No worries, I had also gotten burnt the day before so we did not stay that long either! I think Mason had a swim with your bunch though, hubby was saying look at Mason swimming with those huge dogs - hope he is ok :thumbsup: he is such a worry wart with that dog!!

awwww. zeus the big oath is such a friendly dog and normally only has eyes for his ball lol. was shocked kelari went in she has never voluntarily gone swimming on her own. i kept her on lead as she also forgets her recall on the beach lol she gets so distracted :shhh:

Hi all

I know you're all deep in conversation about the rather tropical weather we're having, but I thought I would butt in and say hello! I am the proud new mother of a lovely little beagle pup and a forum newbie. I look forward to getting to know you all (and your dogs) a little better over the coming months!

Josie

Hi BonJosie :shhh::thumbsup:

VERY cute little puppa! :rofl:

Yes, well Pudding will be an unusual name, you wouldn't expect to hear anyone else calling their dog that :confused: so if we hear someone calling out "here Pudding Pudding Pudding", we'll know it's you! :welcome:

Friends have called their new Maine Coon kitten 'Tea Leaf', so Pudding isn't perhaps that bad :sick: