Western Australian Thread

Lab_Rat

Secret RallyValley :o . Hmmm ask Ptolomy - think the answer is god knows :( . When I stop breaking the dog :) .

And yep I have a filter that alerts me whenever I am mentioned LOL.

Edited by ness

RV you are crazy!!

Ptolomy I'm hoping that Santa will bring me some kind of off switch for Ari... that might stop her from things like chasing roos!! What are my chances?

RS why not consider showing yourself? it's very rewarding! you also learn a lot about structure and movement... plus it's a whole different ball game to obedience, so a compltely new set of challenges! (I know you love a challenge)

My 2011 will consist of waving goodbye to my sister and mum, and then waving goodbye to my favourite showdog Charlie - all of them off on a wonderful journey to Jersey! I'll also be taking on handling of one or two new showdogs, including one of Charlie's sons :o I'm also very excited for my litter of little grey slugs. unfortunately, due to that litter, it means missing out on most of the tracking season, so i'll be hanging out to get that started before it closes again - around September!

Secret RallyValley :o . Hmmm ask Ptolomy - think the answer is god knows :( . When I stop breaking the dog :) .

And yep I have a filter that alerts me whenever I am mentioned LOL.

you so do not have a filter - you just stay on DOL WA thread all day refreshing in the hope that someone mentions you ;)

RV you are crazy!!

Ptolomy I'm hoping that Santa will bring me some kind of off switch for Ari... that might stop her from things like chasing roos!! What are my chances?

RS why not consider showing yourself? it's very rewarding! you also learn a lot about structure and movement... plus it's a whole different ball game to obedience, so a compltely new set of challenges! (I know you love a challenge)

My 2011 will consist of waving goodbye to my sister and mum, and then waving goodbye to my favourite showdog Charlie - all of them off on a wonderful journey to Jersey! I'll also be taking on handling of one or two new showdogs, including one of Charlie's sons :xmascheer: I'm also very excited for my litter of little grey slugs. unfortunately, due to that litter, it means missing out on most of the tracking season, so i'll be hanging out to get that started before it closes again - around September!

:( Grey slugs!!! :o

But :) about your mum and Charlie! It still seems unreal ;)

I am very happy today. Rommi's first day being allowed to actually run, and she did and pulled up sound!

I am still not letting her hoon with Lewis as they get very pushy and shove each other, so maybe a week or two more, but she zoomed, love it and isn't limping - gotta be a good day :o

Abbey puppies should arrive in August ;) If you get one of hers I won't be astempted to get one :D

:laugh: No that is too soon for me for a new pup I think. But I am definitely coming for puppy cuddles!!

ST - is your mum and sister moving for good? Who owns Charlie?

Yay for Rommi!!! :laugh:

Edited by RubyStar

Abbey puppies should arrive in August :p If you get one of hers I won't be astempted to get one :D

:laugh: No that is too soon for me for a new pup I think. But I am definitely coming for puppy cuddles!!

Puppies would be ready to go October/November. Or if she doesn't do a six month cycle it will be later... so that is nearly 2012 :laugh: Just wait until you go for puppy cuddles ;)

OsoSwift, that is great to hear about Rommi. Long may it continue!

ST, it will be sad once Charlie goes ;) But I bet your sister can't wait!

ST- sad news about your mum and sister and Charlie but at least its not forever. What made them decide to move over??

Great news about Rommi being sound :laugh::laugh:

Not sure ST will see this so I will answer and end the suspense. ;) :D

ST's sisters husband is moving there for work. :p

oSoSwift- great news about Rommi.

In Toby news - his session went really well and the behavuorist thinks he shows a lot of promise. He is a bit of a loser at 'how to speak dog' if you will, but thats what happens when you miss critical socialization periods cause you are in a cast. ;)

ST- sad news about your mum and sister and Charlie but at least its not forever. What made them decide to move over??

Not sure ST will see this so I will answer and end the suspense. :crazy: :D

ST's sisters husband is moving there for work. :p

In Toby news - his session went really well and the behavuorist thinks he shows a lot of promise. He is a bit of a loser at 'how to speak dog' if you will, but thats what happens when you miss critical socialization periods cause you are in a cast. ;)

I am glad Toby is improving ;) Are you taking any leave over xmas and New Year Valley? If so we must meet up and so some training sometime seeing as I dont have class and there is no monday nights for you :xmaswave:

Not sure ST will see this so I will answer and end the suspense. :bolt: ;)

ST's sisters husband is moving there for work. ;)

In Toby news - his session went really well and the behavuorist thinks he shows a lot of promise. He is a bit of a loser at 'how to speak dog' if you will, but thats what happens when you miss critical socialization periods cause you are in a cast. :p

I am glad Toby is improving :xmaswave: Are you taking any leave over xmas and New Year Valley? If so we must meet up and so some training sometime seeing as I dont have class and there is no monday nights for you :crazy:

Well I only work every second week so I have off the 26th to the 1st and then the 9th to the 15th. :crazy: PM me when/where suits you :D I will bring my Rally signs :(