Western Australian Thread

Lab_Rat

OMG!!! Look at them INSIDE the holes! :) Bear looks like a teeny tiny Hippo :mad

My girls dig holes (well, Millie does, and lucky for me its the worst they do really) but I don't believe they do it to lay in them :) They do like laying in the black dirt, though.

Bear's still in his hole :laugh: . I'm about to upset him and fill them in :) .

Sophie is a good girl she keeps nice and clean, doesn't lay in the sand and doesn't go in the smelly pond, which a certain two dogs think is for swimming in, that's why she can sleep on my bed ;) .

So do mine :)

They excelled themselves the other day, they dug a hole big enough to fit both of them comfortably :laugh:

Not hard in your hard, all you have is dirt!! ;)

And you aren't allowed to change your avatar, it took some effort to read your username to see who was posting! (I have siggies turned off because I browse at work too much :rofl:)

So do mine :D

They excelled themselves the other day, they dug a hole big enough to fit both of them comfortably :laugh:

Not hard in your hard, all you have is dirt!! :D

Even less of a challenge given the size of Kyzer and Trixie :D I think they could comfortably together in a hole that would only fit one of our dogs RS :D

Happy belated birthday Ptolomy! :D

Tiggy, thems some holes you got there!!! Are you filling them so they can be dug again?! :D

Yes that's a game we play :D

It's a game we play at my house, too. Today, they dug a hole deep enough they could almost reach China. I filled it in best I could (half the dirt disappears to nowhere so I don't have enough to fill it back in!) and tomorrow and Thursday they are going to mum and dad's so I don't have to play fill the hole until after Christmas lunch at my place :D

So do mine ;)

Even less of a challenge given the size of Kyzer and Trixie :D I think they could comfortably together in a hole that would only fit one of our dogs RS :)

Whoops, noticed I typed "hard" instead of "yard" earlier, but I'm sure you all know what I meant :D The hole my dogs (Millie) dug today could have buried Trixie and Kyzer alive :)

Edited by RubyStar

For those that enjoy Heelwork to Music (am assuming it would come under that category here not Freestyle)

And for those of you who are horsey, look out for the passage and tempi changes :laugh:

This is my favourite doggy dancing routine, it brings a tear to my eye every time I watch it! It's beautiful. Dogs are such amazing creatures :D It still baffles me how she cues this dog appropriately for what to do next. I'm sure some element of it for the dog is memory, but there is no way the dog can remember a full dance routine so she has to provide cues somewhere, but gosh she disguises them so well!!

Edited by RubyStar

Tiggy, thems some holes you got there!!! Are you filling them so they can be dug again?! :D

It's a game we play at my house, too. Today, they dug a hole deep enough they could almost reach China. I filled it in best I could (half the dirt disappears to nowhere so I don't have enough to fill it back in!) and tomorrow and Thursday they are going to mum and dad's so I don't have to play fill the hole until after Christmas lunch at my place :D

So do mine ;)

Even less of a challenge given the size of Kyzer and Trixie :D I think they could comfortably together in a hole that would only fit one of our dogs RS :)

Whoops, noticed I typed "hard" instead of "yard" earlier, but I'm sure you all know what I meant :D The hole my dogs (Millie) dug today could have buried Trixie and Kyzer alive :)

Do you put poop in the holes before you fill them in??? Seemed to work for my ridgies - Mason is not much of a digger.

So do mine ;)

Whoops, noticed I typed "hard" instead of "yard" earlier, but I'm sure you all know what I meant :D The hole my dogs (Millie) dug today could have buried Trixie and Kyzer alive ;)

Do you put poop in the holes before you fill them in??? Seemed to work for my ridgies - Mason is not much of a digger.

I put poo in the hole today before I filled it in. It does work, it's just a matter of having enough poo to fill all their holes :) .

Just wanted to add I don't mind them digging to keep cool, just wish they'd do it in the garden bed not the grass, well it's sand now but it was grass :) .

Edited by Tiggy

I read that as "do you poop" not "do you put poop" and had an image of RubyStar squatting over the hole :D :D :laugh: