Western Australian Thread

Lab_Rat

I noticed the i-squeaks we got in the first bulk order were different to the ones I bought a year or more earlier. Almost softer or something. My original ones are still going, though the squeaker finally popped out and is floating in the middle of the ball in one of them :D Haven't yet broken out any from my bulk order (so I didn't order any recently when everyone else did). Sounds like they're getting thinner as time goes on with production... just hate it when you find something good and then they go and change it! (usually to save them money!)

Edited by RubyStar

Happy Birthday Ptolomy :grimace: Aren't you lucky, rain for your birthday :):love:

I felt very mean this morning as I had several ponies who were shivering including the two foals ;) Not enough time before work to get rugs organised and them dried off enough to put on though - plus it is meant to be 24 so too hot for rugs! My two older boys didn't want to come and have their breakfast coz it meant they had to walk into the rain (which meant I got soaked as had to go and find them and make sure they were ok) :cry: I don't think they know what rain is any more... :(

:grimace: - Happy Birthday Ptolomy - sure you don't look a day over 33 ;) .

:love::cry::(:) ;) :rofl::rofl:

You watch - next year I will be 32 ;)

Thanks for the birthday wishes. The red kids woke me up at 4.50am to tell me it was breakfast time - er birthday time.

Lol, have a super day - I turned 21 this year..... for like the 9th time :eek: :p

I felt very mean this morning as I had several ponies who were shivering including the two foals ;) Not enough time before work to get rugs organised and them dried off enough to put on though - plus it is meant to be 24 so too hot for rugs! My two older boys didn't want to come and have their breakfast coz it meant they had to walk into the rain (which meant I got soaked as had to go and find them and make sure they were ok) :love: I don't think they know what rain is any more... :(

Ponies sound too much like hard work :cry:

Happy Birthday, Ptolomy!! :grimace: So what pressies did you get? Another puppy? :)

I felt very mean this morning as I had several ponies who were shivering including the two foals :rofl: Not enough time before work to get rugs organised and them dried off enough to put on though - plus it is meant to be 24 so too hot for rugs! My two older boys didn't want to come and have their breakfast coz it meant they had to walk into the rain (which meant I got soaked as had to go and find them and make sure they were ok) :love: I don't think they know what rain is any more... ;)

Ponies sound too much like hard work :)

Happy Birthday, Ptolomy!! :grimace: So what pressies did you get? Another puppy? :rofl:

I must say horses are a lot of work, I think thats why I have picked up weight the last 2 years, even though I could not ride my old man much, the grooming, feeding etc is all a bit of a workout :cry::(

HAPPY BIRTHDAY PTOLOMY!!!!!!! I WROTE IT BIG TO GIVE YOUR OLD EYES A BREAK. :rofl::rofl: ;) :xmascheer:

Oh you are so rude - anybody would think I had the eyes of a 45 year old :xmassmile:

I had a jolly good day thank you - went out for dinner and got my usual garlic hangover so I woke up this morning feeling like I had drunk a gallon of cheap red wine - OH joy NOT

Now I can move on and start planning for Xmas ;)

Thanks everybody for the birthday wishes :xmastree: