Western Australian Thread

Lab_Rat

So annoyed with myself, I was supposed to be taking Louis on a group walk this morning, comprised of three of the reactive rover classes combined - walk started at 8am, I woke up just after 8am :champagne: Not sure if I turned my alarm off in my sleep or not, but it's a PITA as it would have been such a good experience for Louis :birthday: Bad Mum :birthday:

Hope Lincoln is doing ok this morning Vally :cheers:

If you ever need to walk Louis near a non reactive dog for practice just give me a shout - my dog takes nothing personally, I think he thinks dogs are trying to play when they have a go at him lol.

So annoyed with myself, I was supposed to be taking Louis on a group walk this morning, comprised of three of the reactive rover classes combined - walk started at 8am, I woke up just after 8am :laugh: Not sure if I turned my alarm off in my sleep or not, but it's a PITA as it would have been such a good experience for Louis :D Bad Mum :D

Hope Lincoln is doing ok this morning Vally :)

If you ever need to walk Louis near a non reactive dog for practice just give me a shout - my dog takes nothing personally, I think he thinks dogs are trying to play when they have a go at him lol.

Yep Mason is great :rolleyes: he put up with Banjo being a PITA :laugh:

WA people are quiet today ... too quiet maybe out buying puppies :laugh:

valley I hope Lincoln is feeling better today :o

I'm guessing all you trialling people have check books. I had to get a money order for Bear's change of ownership and the money order was $5.95 :o that's nearly as much as a trial entry. His name was approved to 'A BIT OV A SKITE' :D .

No - no puppy buying for me - we just went to class to get out 2011 badge - it was the last class of the year and next sunday in the evening is the members achievement trial.

Found out today that a few people from my class will be giving the Rally O a go on the 10th :laugh::o

I have been washing and unpacking after a few days away - tha crap you need to take for two adults, two kids and two dogs is amazing!

Oh and I am definately not buying puppies - the OH would have a fit!

Hope Lincoln is okay VCBR.

Big hugs for having to make an extremly hard decision.

No - no puppy buying for me - we just went to class to get out 2011 badge - it was the last class of the year and next sunday in the evening is the members achievement trial.

Found out today that a few people from my class will be giving the Rally O a go on the 10th :):)

Just saw this! That's awesome! I will be distributing flyers at Southern River next Monday and the X-Mas party the Monday after. :)

Found out today that a few people from my class will be giving the Rally O a go on the 10th :):)

Just saw this! That's awesome! I will be distributing flyers at Southern River next Monday and the X-Mas party the Monday after. :)

I will be down at K9 tomorrow night to collect my Clean Run goodies :)

Just saw this! That's awesome! I will be distributing flyers at Southern River next Monday and the X-Mas party the Monday after. :laugh:

I can show you some Rally stuff tomorrow then. :o I am so excited to see Toby's face.... 15 iSqueaks! :)

Just saw this! That's awesome! I will be distributing flyers at Southern River next Monday and the X-Mas party the Monday after. :o

I can show you some Rally stuff tomorrow then. :o I am so excited to see Toby's face.... 15 iSqueaks! :)

Yes that would be good thanks - will bring dog and treats :laugh: I ordered 6 but only 4 are for Mason the other 2 are gifts. My last i-squeak stopped squeaking this week so lucky the rest are here now :o

ETA what time will you be there Valley?

Edited by Mason2009

Just saw this! That's awesome! I will be distributing flyers at Southern River next Monday and the X-Mas party the Monday after. :laugh:

:) we really do need to call you rally :)

I think I will come try rally on the 10th, if it starts at 7 I should get home early enough to get a decent sleep before waking up at 3.45 for work Saturday, I don't really want to ask for Saturday off seeing as it's getting busy with the lead up to christmas plus I'm taking another week off soon :) .

Just saw this! That's awesome! I will be distributing flyers at Southern River next Monday and the X-Mas party the Monday after. :o

Yes that would be good thanks - will bring dog and treats :laugh: I ordered 6 but only 4 are for Mason the other 2 are gifts. My last i-squeak stopped squeaking this week so lucky the rest are here now :o

ETA what time will you be there Valley?

From around 6.45 until whenever we all finish our post training chat :rofl:

Mason2009 you might want to check with Rusky if you'll be aloud to do some rally training tomorrow night, I'm not aloud to join the cool kids :) until I've done the pre-trialling class, valley has special permission :) .

Mason2009 you might want to check with Rusky if you'll be aloud to do some rally training tomorrow night, I'm not aloud to join the cool kids :) until I've done the pre-trialling class, valley has special permission :) .

Thats probably because 90% of the time I am using a red kid, all of whom are waaaaaayyyyy better at obedience then me :)

Does it count if I am in the trialling class at Northern Suburbs? Either way I have to go down to get my stuff anyway.

Guys does anyone know if I could do a little bit of training down at K9 tomorrow night when I come down to get my Clean Run stuff?

Edited by Mason2009

I'll fess up here....I wagged school to see the original production of HAIR!!!! Was worth it too! :)

I would be interested in going maybe Mirawee... never been to a musical before that wasn't a school production with me or my brother in it. :)

You will love it! I have been to many musicals and have found them all entertaining - even Cats! But that was in London so was maybe a better performance :)

I've been to a few. Been to Grease, Dirty Dancing, Jesus Christ Superstar??, Boy from Oz, hmmm what else! I know there's been others. Well, there was Cats.... but I would gladly wipe that one from memory :) Think Dirty Dancing was my fave!

Guest RosieFT

hi guys

a friend of mine has asked about which clubs do agility training besides k9, she lives in Muchea so anywhere would be a hike, but was hoping to give her some feedback???

Thanks.

they do it every week :) ps mason I have sent you a pm

Edited by Rusky