Western Australian Thread

Lab_Rat

Clean Run Box number 2 has arrived :laugh: apparently :) Mum says its just as big but much lighter :eek:

Anybody trialling at K9 on the weekend - let me know and I will bring your stuff with me.

Well, I'm not but maybe I could come down on the weekend and pick up my iSqueaks? WOuld that suit?

Its an agility trial on Saturday night and yep more than happy to meet you at K9 with your order. I am not sure what time it starts but I guess I will be there around 6ish??

Tiggy happy to hold onto yours until the 7th, unless you want me to give it to one of the others who live closer to you.

Amypie - yee har you will be able to put sides on your gazebo

Red dogs at the Rally Demo - I would like to see that :) . Yep I have pimped all my kids out for the night, oops all except Strauss, hmm maybe I might have to do a discount rate on him :)

Tiggy happy to hold onto yours until the 7th 6th that was my mistake :eek: , unless you want me to give it to one of the others who live closer to you.

I'm thinking I might come this Monday to join, I'll bring Banjo if I do, I was going to wait until next year but I have three trials :laugh: in mind for early next year so two weeks at SR is better than nothing :) , I'll bring Baby Bear as well the next Monday when he's allowed to go out yay! If I don't end up coming this Monday I'll come on the 6th or you guys won't get to meet Bear until next year when he'll be big.

Clean Run Box number 2 has arrived :) apparently ;) Mum says its just as big but much lighter :rofl:

Anybody trialling at K9 on the weekend - let me know and I will bring your stuff with me.

Well, I'm not but maybe I could come down on the weekend and pick up my iSqueaks? WOuld that suit?

Its an agility trial on Saturday night and yep more than happy to meet you at K9 with your order. I am not sure what time it starts but I guess I will be there around 6ish??

Tiggy happy to hold onto yours until the 7th, unless you want me to give it to one of the others who live closer to you.

Amypie - yee har you will be able to put sides on your gazebo

Red dogs at the Rally Demo - I would like to see that :rofl: . Yep I have pimped all my kids out for the night, oops all except Strauss, hmm maybe I might have to do a discount rate on him :rofl:

I wont make it down this sat night as we have something on :(

Oh btw RS Lexi and Lana are mine for the demo :rofl: (And Beans if Ptolomy says yes :rofl: ) :)

I am too scared to try the Rally O thing on the 10th, dont know anything about Rally O but will come and watch - will put it in diary now..

I don't either but if you're going you might as well give it a go :rofl: .

Anyone know if BP&G or Petstock or City Farmers have Nutro on sale ATM? Need to buy a big bag, they are eating almost 4 cups a day between them :rofl: And they are puppy ones!

I think Valley should change her name to Rally :)

Anyone know if BP&G or Petstock or City Farmers have Nutro on sale ATM? Need to buy a big bag, they are eating almost 4 cups a day between them :rofl: And they are puppy ones!

no idea ring and ask rofl :rofl:

just placed an order with snazzypoochleads for a new show lead and a nice leather lead as well.

Amypie after the breeders discount at City Farmers the boys 15kg Nutro wasn't much over $90. And also I so should change my name to Rally. But I am not allowed to change it till Feb :rofl:

Toby has one cup a day so it is going to last ages!!!

Mas- do you know an oval that we can go?

just placed an order with snazzypoochleads for a new show lead and a nice leather lead as well.

i almost placed an order with snazzypooch.... unfortunately my boy turned out to be a petdog only and couldnt justify the money for a 'walking' lead.... Perhaps for next puppy.... The people I was showing a BC for brought one for their boy, it was gorgeous black and gold bling!

On another note - I had puppy cuddles with baby westies last night... and I try to remember when my kids were that small...

I think Valley should change her name to Rally :rofl:

:)

Jeepers your dogs eat a lot :(:rofl:

Amypie after the breeders discount at City Farmers the boys 15kg Nutro wasn't much over $90. And also I so should change my name to Rally. But I am not allowed to change it till Feb :rofl:

Toby has one cup a day so it is going to last ages!!!

Mas- do you know an oval that we can go?

valley if you ask Troy he'll change your name if you want to change it now :(

I'm thinking Jack Mann Oval in Midland maybe or the polo club but they're closer to me than Mason2009 :rofl:

I won't bother ringing them, will just have a look on Saturday, both are nearby, just thought there may be a chance someone had been into one of the shops lately.

1 cup a day! Crikeys Toby! Yes Trixie is really putting the food down but she is still all muscle no fat, those big muscly legs need a lot of nutrients you know :) She's quite energetic too so burns it off quickly.

i almost placed an order with snazzypooch.... unfortunately my boy turned out to be a petdog only and couldnt justify the money for a 'walking' lead.... Perhaps for next puppy.... The people I was showing a BC for brought one for their boy, it was gorgeous black and gold bling!

On another note - I had puppy cuddles with baby westies last night... and I try to remember when my kids were that small...

Hahahahaha I love them :rofl:

I have a black and pink with bling.

A white and silver with bling.

have just ordered a black and gold with bling.

and a nice leather lead for a friend an english leather lead.

Oh BTW unless you all have some awesome excuse Tiggy and Banjo, Mirawee and Banjo/Varda, RS and Ruby and Mason2009 and Mason you all better at the Rally fundraiser and entered. :)

What about Millie?!

This will be the first obedience trial at the K9 in a long time I haven't entered, but was planning on going along anyway. So I will definitely do the Rally-O :rofl: