Western Australian Thread

Lab_Rat

Time to dust under the telly, time to dust under the telly. Whispers the little voice from NSW LOL

I know I saw that :D :)

Nah, more fun playing with the puppy dogs and taking pictures. Have to teach the dogs to do the dusting under there. :)

Time to dust under the telly, time to dust under the telly. Whispers the little voice from NSW LOL

I know I saw that :):)

Nah, more fun playing with the puppy dogs and taking pictures. Have to teach the dogs to do the dusting under there. :)

:D

I hate spots like that you don't usually notice then :) see it in a photo.

Awesome! Go Soggy and Strauss!! :D

So how does showing work - did they both end up going against each other for Best of Breed?

Yeah Strauss got RUBOB and Dog CC and Cider got BOB and bitch CC. Because I already was holding Cider for the BOB lineup I ran around with her, Sandi ran around with Strauss and when the stopped the judge chose. :)

I also got ES and FCR cuddles and I helped groom James and I even trimmed his foot! :)

I also forgot my showing shoes and had to borrow shoes. :)

Edited by valleyCBR

Does anyone here know anything about Paragon Kennels in Upper Swan? I was planning on using Danzalin as I've heard good things about them but Paragon is a bit closer so wondering if they have a good reputation.

Planning holidays was much less stressful before I had pets!

Well that was a waste of time asking here.

Does anyone here know anything about Paragon Kennels in Upper Swan? I was planning on using Danzalin as I've heard good things about them but Paragon is a bit closer so wondering if they have a good reputation.

I have never boarded my dogs before so I can't help. Most of the DOLers live south of the river and we even have a few DOLers south of the river that own boarding kennels. I am going away at easter and have the boys booked into a place in Southern River.

Sorry.

I guess you could assume the lack of responses meant no one knows anything about those kennels. Don't take it personally, most people are more wrapped up with their own dogs and goings on :D

I dont use them!! so I cant really comment I have a dog sitter when I go away!

I can reccomend some great kennels in Southern River area though ? if that helps or Amherst kennels in Mt Helena but I guess thats not close either lol

Well done Pty and Strauss way to go

I have never boarded my dogs before so I can't help. Most of the DOLers live south of the river and we even have a few DOLers south of the river that own boarding kennels. I am going away at easter and have the boys booked into a place in Southern River.

Sorry.

I also dont board my dog - if he cant go then we dont go...

I dont use them!! so I cant really comment I have a dog sitter when I go away!

I can reccomend some great kennels in Southern River area though ? if that helps or Amherst kennels in Mt Helena but I guess thats not close either lol

Well done Pty and Strauss way to go

Thanks, I might give Amherst a call although I know they're quite small so might be booked up.