Western Australian Thread

Lab_Rat

The bottom oval is where Sue's seminar was - but we are usually down the other end

Quick, let's all hide :rolleyes:

How many weeks left for this term? I'm bummed that there will be no training over the holidays! But I have a few holidays projects to work on, and am thankful there are no trials so it gives me a chance to work on things, instead of putting bandaids over things just cos a trial is coming up :D Think I need to stop buying the el cheapo bandaids though, they don't work :rofl:

Wow it looks huge in that photo. Makes you realise how much is going to be gone soon!

Don't show that google maps photo to the show people, they will see just how much bigger our oval is and want to trade :rolleyes: I think the bindi's will scare them off again :rofl:

(I need my show puppy, so I can wear the show/performance hat and nobody can tell me off for making jokes like that :D)

Wow it looks huge in that photo. Makes you realise how much is going to be gone soon!

Don't show that google maps photo to the show people, they will see just how much bigger our oval is and want to trade :D I think the bindi's will scare them off again :mad

(I need my show puppy, so I can wear the show/performance hat and nobody can tell me off for making jokes like that :o)

:rofl:

:rolleyes:

I am home from work in my lunch break I was all awesome I can duck home and entertain the dogs... but they just want to sleep :)

I don't know if I will be there tonight so Ptolomy your freshly washed jumper will have to wait. ;) Unless you really need it, then I can come.

I don't know if I will be there tonight so Ptolomy your freshly washed jumper will have to wait. :rofl: Unless you really need it, then I can come.

LOL - I am sure I can do without my holey jumper......which came from an op shop via Zoe - its been well loved :rolleyes:

CC at the start of the dark patch on that oval :rolleyes:

Cheers :)

The bottom oval is where Sue's seminar was - but we are usually down the other end

Quick, let's all hide :D

How many weeks left for this term?

:rofl: ;)

I think last week was the 4th week of the 10 week beginners course, so by my reckoning another 6 weeks? Once you've joined, and if there are no events on, can you go down there and use the area to exercise/practise with your dogs?

Don't show that google maps photo to the show people, they will see just how much bigger our oval is and want to trade :rolleyes: I think the bindi's will scare them off again :rofl:

(I need my show puppy, so I can wear the show/performance hat and nobody can tell me off for making jokes like that :D)

the new entrance is going in on Lakey street and the caretaker is getting a new house, not sure where that is going but I wish they would plant some trees for shade down there on the lower oval

CC at the start of the dark patch on that oval :rolleyes:

Cheers :)

Quick, let's all hide :D

How many weeks left for this term?

:rofl::mad

I think last week was the 4th week of the 10 week beginners course, so by my reckoning another 6 weeks? Once you've joined, and if there are no events on, can you go down there and use the area to exercise/practise with your dogs?

will be dark ;) also probably closed as we are the only ones who use the place on a Monday unless there is a judges course or a meeting or something which isn't often. Helena was teaching doggy dancing on Mondays but not seen her for a while she must have changed her night.

No it was only a 7 week term this term. Last training day for ACWA is 23 November with the windup being held on 30 November I do believe. May be wrong though...

Not sure if SR has a different term, Rusky should know.

ETA: Or maybe 8 weeks because we miss one week because of our windup.

Edited by amypie

No leave for me, except the 4 days or whatever between Xmas and New Years, but we can meet up late afternoon on a weekend if you like - probably too warm during the day now to get much out of our dogs.

Yeah we can do on a weekend day etc - suits me fine, our club xmas do is on the 5 December and no training after that.