Western Australian Thread

Lab_Rat

OK, those wee puppies are seriously too cute! :love:

Have you got kittie pics too? :)

Thankyou i think they are little aliens and oh so adorable.

And i do have kitten photos but on my phone and i have to find the cord to get them off ;) waiting for friend to post them up so i can steal them lol. so tiny compared to the rottis lol biggest was 105 grams.

;) :love: It's today :):hug:

:D only 2 1/2hrs to go :(

SO who wants to see newborn rotti pup pics???

okay here they are at 2days of age. we have 4 girls and 3 boys remaining.

the big boofa is a female the only one i know at this stage lol

Gorgeous, and they look so big already :rofl:

Was up at 4:30am :( to drop OH off at the airport this morning, so will be half asleep by K9 tonight :rofl:

Daisy had a trip to the groomers this morning, so she'll be a bit cooler now....just in time for the heat this week!

Before

P1010878.jpg

After

P1010886.jpg

Can you tell she likes that chair :)

emery the pups are so gorgeous :)

I love Rottweilers but I like my little dogs :love:

i love staffy's too except there farts but then again rottis can give them a run for their money lol.

And another point rofl rottis think they are little lap dogs lol

Was up at 4:30am :hug: to drop OH off at the airport this morning, so will be half asleep by K9 tonight :love:

I have to wake up at 4 for work, make that 3.45 with the pup, but I won't dare say I'm too tired to come to training or Ptolomy will smack my bum :) ;) .

I have to wake up at 4 for work, make that 3.45 with the pup, but I won't dare say I'm too tired to come to training or Ptolomy will smack my bum :love::) .

;)

As I'm not working at the moment it was a shock to the system, even though I have been getting up at 6ish to get the dogs out before the heat :hug:

I have to wake up at 4 for work, make that 3.45 with the pup, but I won't dare say I'm too tired to come to training or Ptolomy will smack my bum :) ;) .

:rofl:

As I'm not working at the moment it was a shock to the system, even though I have been getting up at 6ish to get the dogs out before the heat :rofl:

:hug: :D :) I can't wait to see what your posts are like in December / January CC :love: This is practically Winter comared to what it will be like :( You'll be very thankful for your swimming pool!

:hug: :D :) I can't wait to see what your posts are like in December / January CC :) This is practically Winter comared to what it will be like :rofl: You'll be very thankful for your swimming pool!

I'm already thankful for the pool ;) I'm ok actually, but Daisy tends to get quite hot, so it's more for her than me, but as 36 is predicted this week surely this is getting close to summer temps :love::rofl:

One Boxing Day we were driving back from my Aunty's where we had been for Christmas, 45 minute drive, the outside temp reading in the car said 47 - it felt even worse than that due to the fact that I was incredibly hungover :p

ETA I'd say 40 - 41 degrees is not unlikely but it usually sits around mid - high 30s over the hotter months?

Edited by amypie

I have to wake up at 4 for work, make that 3.45 with the pup, but I won't dare say I'm too tired to come to training or Ptolomy will smack my bum :rofl: ;) .

:eek:

As I'm not working at the moment it was a shock to the system, even though I have been getting up at 6ish to get the dogs out before the heat :D

:) ;) :rofl: I can't wait to see what your posts are like in December / January CC :p This is practically Winter comared to what it will be like :p You'll be very thankful for your swimming pool!

Beat me to it! I was about to say, what heat?!?! :p

CC will be walking the dogs at 3am in summer, and still be sweating :D

Edit: waitl til Feb/March, those are more of a stinker than Dec/Jan!!

Edited by RubyStar

I have to wake up at 4 for work, make that 3.45 with the pup, but I won't dare say I'm too tired to come to training or Ptolomy will smack my bum :p :rofl: .

:rofl:

As I'm not working at the moment it was a shock to the system, even though I have been getting up at 6ish to get the dogs out before the heat :eek:

;) :) ;) I can't wait to see what your posts are like in December / January CC :p This is practically Winter comared to what it will be like :D You'll be very thankful for your swimming pool!

yeah this is a cooler day lol i am wearing jeans and a jumper :D wait to the weather is always high 30's low 40's lol. at least we don't have the humidity like qld or something though

Just put the crate in the car for my special pickup ;) and it only just fit :p . I've just worked out I've not tried my new crates in the car yet, the old ones fit but the new ones are taller even though they're meant to be the same size. I think my doggies are going to be squashed into smaller crates for training :p :rofl: . I need a bigger car :) .

Just put the crate in the car for my special pickup :) and it only just fit :p . I've just worked out I've not tried my new crates in the car yet, the old ones fit but the new ones are taller even though they're meant to be the same size. I think my doggies are going to be squashed into smaller crates for training :p :rofl: . I need a bigger car ;) .

great excuse to go shopping hey tiggy :rofl: my new car when i win lotto though not very practical for the dogs will be a VE second series club sport with all the works. leather interior so window down and the dogs will be driven in luxury ;)