Western Australian Thread

Lab_Rat

Will read all the posts later but an update on the puppies. we lost 2 females last night :cheer: fly high with your sister little angels :banghead:

Sorry for your loss, cant be easy losing pups.

Thanks mason. No I feel more so for my breeder being there with them.

Apparentally they are possibly dehydrated so are on liver broth, elecrolytes, fluids. electrolytes every 15 minutes and top of feeds every 1.5 hours don't think my breeder is getting much sleep. I am devastated and i hadn'e met them yet :banghead:

Sorry to hear Lisa :banghead:

Thanks loz. to top the day off the dog you showed yesterday got let out by trick or treaters tonight and her mate as well. was missing for three hours and has two main roads marangaroo and beach road either side so flew to girawheen to go looking for them fgound them thankfulyl the ranger had picked them up.

but just got a call that a friend's cat is in labour so i am off to watch the joyous birth *fingers crossed* off kittens :cheer:

The day is going to drag for you Tiggy - and the first thing you need to do when you get Pea home is......

PPP - Post Pea Photos :eek:

:D

I tried to think of another name over the weekend but I think he suits Pea :rofl: or Bosty as RSG's daughter called him :cheer:

:cheer: yep the day will drag just be thankful you have to only wait until 2. Kenz didn't get off the plane until around 9:30 and OMG it was a very long day. Especially when she was raring to go for a play and I was ready for a nap :eek: .

Agree though photos are a must :D .

Woohoo Tiggy!!!!

:cheer: yep the day will drag just be thankful you have to only wait until 2. Kenz didn't get off the plane until around 9:30 and OMG it was a very long day. Especially when she was raring to go for a play and I was ready for a nap :eek: .

Agree though photos are a must :D .

I picked Millie up around 10pm, my gawwwd that was an agonisingly long day! Made worse when I could see her crate through the doors but they took their sweet time letting her out to me! I remember Mum sitting on the backseat with her while I drove, and I was worried she would instantly bond with mum and not me. Not likely, she only has eyes for her mother that girl :rofl:

Emery, so sorry to hear about your girl losing more pups :)

Tiggy, not long now! 2pm is nothing :love: When I picked up Banjo he was due in around 7.30pm... but due to an airline stuff up he missed his connecting flight in Sydney and I had to wait until 10am the next day! (Dogtainers weren't willing to put him on the 6am flight the next morning ;) and apparently it was all my fault even though they were the ones who booked the flights with only an hour between)

Emery, so sorry to hear about your girl losing more pups ;)

Tiggy, not long now! 2pm is nothing :) When I picked up Banjo he was due in around 7.30pm... but due to an airline stuff up he missed his connecting flight in Sydney and I had to wait until 10am the next day! (Dogtainers weren't willing to put him on the 6am flight the next morning :hug: and apparently it was all my fault even though they were the ones who booked the flights with only an hour between)

Bugger how annoying!

Pea would have left Sydney now, I hope :love: .

Oooo bring on 2pm :love:

Thanks banjo.

Well got to help birth 4 healthy kittens last night. 1 set of twins.

3 born breech. 1 of the breech kittens was a boofa and got stuck so required some help and 1 placenta was not birthed again help required. Was a good night but 3am to bed several nights in a row is killing me lol guess i am getting some idea what my breeder is up for