Western Australian Thread

Lab_Rat

Hi all well one last perv at all your goings on!! before spasmodic posts!!

Congratulations Tiggy on a birthday and a soon to be new baby to your house! He is gorgeous ( and as you know I am not even a Staffy person!!)

Just a bit of news I wnted to share with you young uns! lol

I too have a new addition! as always its hairless, but its pink and makes a hell of a racket, doesnt do much but pees and poops, its called Jack!!!

Its not quite a Xoloitzcuintle but close!!

Introducing

My grandson !!

post-9555-1288420838_thumb.jpg

I too have a new addition! as always its hairless, but its pink and makes a hell of a racket, doesnt do much but pees and poops, its called Jack!!!

Introducing

My grandson !!

Woo Hoo HUGE congratilations Nanna and I thought that you were going to a dog show today :laugh:

Ptolomy my bank account is going to be so sorry! :laugh::laugh:

I already have stuff still on the way from them lol - let me go see what I want quickly, I do have something in mind...

Edited to add - I took Mason to play with Paddy and Dougal at Riverside this morning and he snuck off and ate something really disgusting, he has vomited up 3 big piles of stuff and it smells like a rotting fishy carcass + dead bird - I had ear plugs shoved up my nose as I wanted to be sick cleaning it up....

Edited by Mason2009

:o wonder who that would be ValleyCBR :laugh: . We were both desparate enough that we had to get WA bred dogs to feel like we belonged :happydance: .

:thumbsup: But we don't mind having you :happydance:

:laugh: Thanks valley - and after all, I did travel a looooong way to visit with you guys at Nationals :o .

I said the exact same thing to RSG when I saw the pics of him :laugh:

So sorry to hear about 'shimi too RSG & Tiggy she looked like she was a lovely little girl :laugh:

RSG and Tiggy - how very sad :o - but there was obviously a reason RSG was keeping Pea. He was meant to be yours, Tiggy - like my lil WA big man Rory was meant to be mine, after Fergus died - just 2 years ago.

Thanks guys :happydance:

JRM75 I said to RSG good thing we didn't talk you into taking Pea :o

Look what my Dad just gave me for my birthday :o

DSCN3389.jpg

DSCN3390.jpg

His name is Barry and that has given me an idea for Pea, seeing as there's a Bradley, Bevan and Basil in his litter and RSG has a Brett and I have Banjo - Barry might just work for his name :laugh: .

I forgot I have Buster to - sorry Buster :laugh:

Edited by Tiggy

Look what my Dad just gave me for my birthday :o

DSCN3389.jpg

DSCN3390.jpg

His name is Barry and that has given me an idea for Pea, seeing as there's a Bradley, Bevan and Basil in his litter and RSG has a Brett and I have Banjo - Barry might just work for his name :o .

Lol Barry is my vets name :laugh: I love what your dad gave you Tiggy - its adorable!! What a nice dad :laugh:

Introducing

My grandson !!

Woo Hoo HUGE congratilations Nanna and I thought that you were going to a dog show today :eek:

Thanks guys, sorry ( thank you Ptolomy I forgot to say its not mine its a gandson!!)

I am on Sunday at Canine ( I think!!) well I am now !!

J

Ohhh Tiggy and RSG - Im so sorry to hear. RIP little shimi, forever young.

Im sure that Pea, will bring you plenty of joy, and im a firm believer in everything happens for a reason..... although sometimes it can be heartbreaking.

I was at the show, finished up at about 10.30, and was home by 12... went shopping for a new hot water system (ours stopped working yesterday) and then off to the gidge show... Been a busy day..

Off to the show again tomorrow!