Western Australian Thread

Lab_Rat

It's working at the Police Operations Support Facility. :) They have part time jobs and I will (fingers crossed) be doing part time next year and going back to uni part time! It is shift work though and if one of you ever needs to call 000 one day you might get me! :):)

Great job! Good on you!!! It's in Midland isn't it? I had a client who does that same job.

Like the sound of your boss too - sounds like she has excellent taste in dogs :( :(

Yes it is literally 10 mins max from home! (Can anyone tell how excited I am about that- since I have to travel close to 1.5hars total between my front door and my current works front door!)

Yeah she already calls me a "retriever person" :)

Thats so great - I hate travelling hours to get to work!

Poor baby!!!!! my guys will take a couple off your hands :(

Jumping Novice up and Agility Masters down :)

ETA: More specifically -

Agility:

Masters > Open > Excellent > Novice

Jumping:

Novice > Excellent > Masters > Open

Thanks Amy :( ST wants to watch some novice jumping :)

Also does anyone's dog eat cow hooves? I brought a bag of them for my dogs and Lincoln is terrified of them :) He peed himself when I got one out the bag and spent the rest of the afternoon slinking around with his tail between his legs until I put them in the shed

It's working at the Police Operations Support Facility. :( They have part time jobs and I will (fingers crossed) be doing part time next year and going back to uni part time! It is shift work though and if one of you ever needs to call 000 one day you might get me! :):(

ETA- RS will give Ruby one Sunday and if she likes it you can have the other two. :)

Awesome, Ruby thanks you!

And your job sounds great! I have a feeling that a friend of mine just got a job there doing the same thing, but full time. She is over the moon! She works insane hours but then gets heaps of days off because of the insane shift work. When you start I will PM you her name in case it is the same place and you can say hi for me :)

I would so love to find a part time job that would allow me to still afford to pay my mortgage :( I would really, really like to go back to study full time next year and work part time, but I can't with my house :) Mum says if it's what I really want to do, to sell my house or rent it out and move back home while I study, but I can't :(

Brookie's birthday today! He got a nice big bone for dinner!

Yay Brookie! :( The bag had three hooves so if you are there Sunday Brookie can have a Birthday hoof too! :)

OK, so call me a bit slow, but I just found this thread :)

Can I join in? :( Anyone else from the Wheatbelt?

Everyone is welcome :)

Yes of course! We even have a South Australian and a Tasmanian posting in here quire often :)

Jumping Novice up and Agility Masters down :)

ETA: More specifically -

Agility:

Masters > Open > Excellent > Novice

Jumping:

Novice > Excellent > Masters > Open

Thanks Amy :( ST wants to watch some novice jumping :)

Also does anyone's dog eat cow hooves? I brought a bag of them for my dogs and Lincoln is terrified of them :( He peed himself when I got one out the bag and spent the rest of the afternoon slinking around with his tail between his legs until I put them in the shed

:) just after 9am should be fine then.

I'm sure Trixie would take a hoof off your hands.

I did laugh at your pony being scared of them though :) Funny how dogs just get spooked by things sometimes!