Western Australian Thread

Lab_Rat

Soggy did a 10 hour trip as an 8 week old puppy via Sydney. She certainly didn't come bouncing out of the crate - but 48 hours later :rofl: she was a demon :laugh: and hasn't looked back since.

My lil Winpara big man had a 10 hour overnight trip from Perth to Hobart with a 2 hour stopover in Melbourne (thanks Jetpets/VirginBlue) - and I could hear his tail wagging against the crate as soon as I spoke to him :thumbsup: . MInd you, I think he probably got more sleep that night than I did :rofl: .

Yep Jasper met him at training one night! I think he's going to do really well, clever little thing.

Yep the other one has his AD and JD titles now according to the latest catalogue. At least someone is obtaining AD titles hey ozjen :rofl:

One day................. :rofl: it will be our dogs, or at least your one. :thumbsup:

I still remember the screaming crate when I went to pick Trixie up :rofl: Some things never change :laugh::rofl: She had flown from Brisbane, she was fine, she just likes to scream like the world is ending when she's in a crate :thumbsup:

I currently have roasting in the oven a hand made (and hand mixed :rofl: ) concoction of roo mince, eggs, grated cheese, and for extra added smelliness a couple of tins of tuna meat cat food - yum yum - anyone fancy a slice when it's baked :rofl:

I'm hoping this will bake into a real yummy 'cake' for Louis for training treats :laugh: If he turns his nose up at it then at least Miss Dustbin Daisy will eat it :thumbsup:

:rofl: Robyn finds homes for the extra feral ones - I think she just keeps the sane ones :laugh: . Pretty sensible of her really :rofl: .

ETA. The feral in action http://www.youtube.com/user/ness#p/u/6/07bfmnNPYI8

Kenz is very cute :thumbsup: You can see Spryte in her :happydance2:

OzJen, love Jasper's video. My only suggestion is to make sure that you seperate "back" and "turn" :cry: Don't always do them one after each other :happydance2:

Yes, I was thinking the same thing when I watched the video, don't want him doing both at once when he gets into the agility ring, could defeat the purpose. :D I find that I pick up on quiet a few mistakes that I make with training when I watch the videos. Get frustrated with myself when I watch them as don't always pick up what I'm doing when I'm training.

Hey there's an idea, then they can borrow a gazebo if they need one and we can have the other? Is that cool?

Yeah that's fine. :rofl:

Showing is so boring on your own! So I am glad agility is on at the same time. I will chack in K9 tonight wat time the show starts and I have to be there at least a half hour before (for once can't they go reverse alphabetical :rofl: ) cause I am first in for Gundogs.

Haha, know that feeling as often the Aussies are first in group 5, unless people like Mirrawee bring Banjo along. At least showing a group 1 P.... dog allows for a sleepin. :thumbsup:

Hey there's an idea, then they can borrow a gazebo if they need one and we can have the other? Is that cool?

Yeah that's fine. :laugh:

Showing is so boring on your own! So I am glad agility is on at the same time. I will chack in K9 tonight wat time the show starts and I have to be there at least a half hour before (for once can't they go reverse alphabetical :rofl: ) cause I am first in for Gundogs.

Haha, know that feeling as often the Aussies are first in group 5, unless people like Mirrawee bring Banjo along. At least showing a group 1 P.... dog allows for a sleepin. :rofl:

Yeah someone PLEASE show a Brittany! My next breed towards the end of the alphabet :thumbsup:

I still remember the screaming crate when I went to pick Trixie up :laugh: Some things never change :happydance2::rofl: She had flown from Brisbane, she was fine, she just likes to scream like the world is ending when she's in a crate :rofl:

:happydance2: What, my sweet well behaved ever so quiet Trixie, NEVER! she would NEVER do that, she is just TOO GOOD to do that. Luv's ya Trixie! :thumbsup: Don't listen to your mean mum, come live with me. :D

I currently have roasting in the oven a hand made (and hand mixed :happydance2: ) concoction of roo mince, eggs, grated cheese, and for extra added smelliness a couple of tins of tuna meat cat food - yum yum - anyone fancy a slice when it's baked :laugh:

I'm hoping this will bake into a real yummy 'cake' for Louis for training treats :D If he turns his nose up at it then at least Miss Dustbin Daisy will eat it :rofl:

I use to make alot of my own training treats and then one day the young girl that was showing Jenna for me at the time, popped one into her mouth (use to hold it there until ready to give to the dog). Well she popped it out so fast :happydance2: and has sworn off EVER doing it again with any of MY training treats. My dogs love them, don't know why she had a problem with them :rofl: I have even been ambushed by strangers dogs for my treats. :thumbsup: NO WAY I'd ever put them near my mouth though.... :cry:

and then one day the young girl that was showing Jenna for me at the time, popped one into her mouth (use to hold it there until ready to give to the dog). Well she popped it out so fast :( and has sworn off EVER doing it again with any of MY training treats.

lol :rofl: Kitchen smelling delightful now :rofl: Dogs sniffing around so looking good :)

Aw little Shimi, you'll have new tugs soon :)

Shimi is a little sad that her tug isn't making the trip west. :)

IMG_2870.jpg

Standing at the gate with her big brother Bradley

IMG_2905.jpg

The view from the other side, with Bradley & Pea

IMG_2927.jpg

Great photos, I want Shimi cuddles, hope she has a great trip, I'm sure Tiggy will have plenty of toys at the ready.

and then one day the young girl that was showing Jenna for me at the time, popped one into her mouth (use to hold it there until ready to give to the dog). Well she popped it out so fast :) and has sworn off EVER doing it again with any of MY training treats.

lol :rofl: Kitchen smelling delightful now :( Dogs sniffing around so looking good :D

Aw little Shimi, you'll have new tugs soon :)

I used to cook roo steak and roo mince to make treats out of until I found A & D Petfoods, my hubby threatened to kick me out if I cooked roo in the house again lol :rofl: Now I just buy the roo or lamb liver cooked meatballs with veg for treats - they are great :rofl: plus they do a range of dried treats, I got 3 little bags of dried goat today too.

vCBR, you are doing Wanneroo aren't you? Sit with us :( I would even offer to pick you up since I have to detour to Koongamia to pick up the Pointer (and his owner LOL) but I wonder if we can fit everyone in the car (Pointer in crate in back, Pony on back seat with you?) :)

Shimi is a little sad that her tug isn't making the trip west. :)

Tell her to sneak it into her crate with her :rofl:

vCBR, you are doing Wanneroo aren't you? Sit with us :( I would even offer to pick you up since I have to detour to Koongamia to pick up the Pointer (and his owner LOL) but I wonder if we can fit everyone in the car (Pointer in crate in back, Pony on back seat with you?) :)

Hmm Mirawee you may just be on! You can always bring a float for Pony :)

Yeah that's fine. :)

vCBR, you are doing Wanneroo aren't you? Sit with us :rofl: I would even offer to pick you up since I have to detour to Koongamia to pick up the Pointer (and his owner LOL) but I wonder if we can fit everyone in the car (Pointer in crate in back, Pony on back seat with you?) :eek:

:rofl: I do have a dog trailer :( If the boys would cope that is. Will talk to Peter as well and see what he thinks :D

vCBR, you are doing Wanneroo aren't you? Sit with us :D I would even offer to pick you up since I have to detour to Koongamia to pick up the Pointer (and his owner LOL) but I wonder if we can fit everyone in the car (Pointer in crate in back, Pony on back seat with you?) :lie:

:rofl: I do have a dog trailer :( If the boys would cope that is. Will talk to Peter as well and see what he thinks :eek:

Lincoln is trailer broken, he has been in one while he was at his breeders and drove all the way to Adelaide in one from Melbourne :)

Edited because I put the writing in the wrong spot. :)

Edited by valleyCBR

Lincoln is trailer broken, he has been in one while he was at his breeders and drove all the way to Adelaide in one from Melbourne :rofl:

Well we have a month to figure it out :) Taking one car sounds more sensible than us all driving that distance!