Western Australian Thread

Lab_Rat

Wahoo finally I win at something :D . Nah I won tonight already - first up I had a UD round full of attitude - good girl Ness. Then Kenz gave me a novice round again full of attitude - clever girl Kenz.

Had an absolute blast with both of them and a night I want to bottle.

I didn't end up going to training cause my dad had to work back late and I didn't want to leave Toby home alone when he isn't 100% or make him sit in a hot car :D I did do some group shaping though which was complex but fun! :D

She is very cute :D she has less skin folds on her face than the 2 at the back... :D

The two at the back are boys, they'll grow into those folds :D , the one just behind her is the breeders keeper girl :) .

Geez, you lot make me feel like such a slacker............... :laugh: ........I cant remember the last time I did any real training with my two!

I would love to get us all good enough to trial, but I have all these wonderful excuses reasons why I just cant get there!!! :laugh:

I need video coaching, homework and punishment for non-completion :D :)

Little Wandy-pop had her tooth out today, poor little tyke. She was spoilt with turkey mince for dinner.....and spent most of the late arvo sleeping on one of her many beds.....Hopefully she will be back to normal Kelpie activity tomorrow! Shes gonna hate me for the next five days though with having anitbiotics poked down her throat.... :laugh:

Geez, you lot make me feel like such a slacker............... :laugh: ........I cant remember the last time I did any real training with my two!

I would love to get us all good enough to trial, but I have all these wonderful excuses reasons why I just cant get there!!! :laugh:

I need video coaching, homework and punishment for non-completion :D :)

Little Wandy-pop had her tooth out today, poor little tyke. She was spoilt with turkey mince for dinner.....and spent most of the late arvo sleeping on one of her many beds.....Hopefully she will be back to normal Kelpie activity tomorrow! Shes gonna hate me for the next five days though with having anitbiotics poked down her throat.... :laugh:

awwww poor girl hope she feel sbetter soon.

Just ot make you feel better i have only been going to show training not obedience lol since she was 16 weeks oops.

On another note i have purple hair so i iwll be easily spotted on sat if anyone wants to come say hi lol

Geez, you lot make me feel like such a slacker............... :D ........I cant remember the last time I did any real training with my two!

I would love to get us all good enough to trial, but I have all these wonderful excuses reasons why I just cant get there!!! :D

I need video coaching, homework and punishment for non-completion :):laugh:

Little Wandy-pop had her tooth out today, poor little tyke. She was spoilt with turkey mince for dinner.....and spent most of the late arvo sleeping on one of her many beds.....Hopefully she will be back to normal Kelpie activity tomorrow! Shes gonna hate me for the next five days though with having anitbiotics poked down her throat.... :)

Poor Wandy. Banjo sends Kelpie Kisses :) I am actually happy that when I picked Varda up again today we got pain meds! We didn't get any yesterday :p

I have set Banjo and I the challenge of being ready for CCD by the Western Classic :laugh: So we have 4 months to get it all together and I am sure we will need every minute of that time :laugh:

Hi :) We go to K9 each Monday. My little fella does Agility at 7pm then obedience at 8pm with his JRT. He is at intermediate stage. So far he is very eager and ready to go each Monday. I get home at 6.30 and he is usually waiting for me, treats cut up, dog on leash, off we go :D

He also does about 20 mins practice most evenings so Im very proud of him. :laugh:

Geez, you lot make me feel like such a slacker............... :) ........I cant remember the last time I did any real training with my two!

I would love to get us all good enough to trial, but I have all these wonderful excuses reasons why I just cant get there!!! :D

Little Wandy-pop had her tooth out today, poor little tyke. She was spoilt with turkey mince for dinner.....and spent most of the late arvo sleeping on one of her many beds.....Hopefully she will be back to normal Kelpie activity tomorrow! Shes gonna hate me for the next five days though with having anitbiotics poked down her throat.... :)

Poor Wandy. Banjo sends Kelpie Kisses :p I am actually happy that when I picked Varda up again today we got pain meds! We didn't get any yesterday :p

I have set Banjo and I the challenge of being ready for CCD by the Western Classic :laugh: So we have 4 months to get it all together and I am sure we will need every minute of that time :laugh:

Thanks Mirawee & Banjo, Im sure she'll be back to her normal bossy self in the morning!! I hope Varda is feeling a little better with her pain relief, has she passed her "rock" yet??

I would love to have one of mine ready for CCD for a Western Classic - may be a while yet though :D

LOL Emery!! At least you go to some sort of training with you dog!!! Purple hair should look good - hope it turns out ok.....Im still to meet you and Kalari!!

Geez, you lot make me feel like such a slacker............... :D ........I cant remember the last time I did any real training with my two!

Poor Wandy. Banjo sends Kelpie Kisses :) I am actually happy that when I picked Varda up again today we got pain meds! We didn't get any yesterday :p

I wanted to enter but dont think we will be ready just then...

We could all enter together just to support the obedience side of the classic. ANd if we all bomb out we can all sit together eat cake and drink rofl.

Labrat i will have to look out for you do you show or anything where i may see you?? Oh wait you are down south are you not?? Might have to do a trip down excuse to see the sister in law

Ptolomy I have a gender confused brown handbag for you to try!

I don't know if anyone noticed last night but I couldn't find Lincoln's collar so he has been wearing Lilly's (RIP) collar and leash set... but I think it suits!

Here is a pic for those not special enough to see the Pony in person:

I notcied Valley! :laugh: He looked pretty in pink!

:laugh: I'll enter Bondi in the classic for obedience- and wolf for show.. don't think he will be ready to trial by then :D

awww staffy pups are soo cute :)

Edited by boxagirl

We could all enter together just to support the obedience side of the classic. ANd if we all bomb out we can all sit together eat cake and drink rofl.

Labrat i will have to look out for you do you show or anything where i may see you?? Oh wait you are down south are you not?? Might have to do a trip down excuse to see the sister in law

Yep you are right - Im down south.....I do get up to Perth shows now and then, came up for the Ridgy show a month or so ago, and I think I saw you in the ring with Kelari on the other side of the grounds......... :laugh:

We'll meet one day, Im still to meet VCBR "properly"!!

Yep you are right - Im down south.....I do get up to Perth shows now and then, came up for the Ridgy show a month or so ago, and I think I saw you in the ring with Kelari on the other side of the grounds......... :)

We'll meet one day, Im still to meet VCBR "properly"!!

well at least you have an idea of who i am rofl :laugh: we will meet one day :laugh: i plan on getting down for the next bunbury show :D

Here is a

my friend made of my dogs doing some training and mucking around at the park. This was Wolfs 4th training session, and Bondi's 2nd one back in 6 months :D Surprised she behaved at all with Wolf in the car screaming for his turn! :laugh: He has no patience!

Amypie motivate me for tonight! ATM I am a bit like meh :p

Where were you tonight :laugh: Didn't Amy's pie motivate you enough :p

Mmmm I could go some cake right now :)

Why am I the motivational person all of a sudden, I'm not the best role model :laugh:

Valley just think how well your pony will sleep after using his brain for an evening and running around ;) Or is that not a problem for you? I was thinking the other day my life is like a constant mission to wear my dog out so that she will sleep and be good :D

Pony is always more active after training! :p he gets home and is all "Yeah Toby" and going crazy!

I thought of my motivation anyway- I already am defrosting my training treats and I don't want to waste 4legs! :):)

Yeah actually mine are always super hypo after training too - but they are well behaved the following day :laugh:

Mine are always dead to the world! They are currently snoring together :D

I can't do Thursday nights because that's when I do my boring food shopping :p . Ptolomy if you feel like trying my handbags on for size black goes with everything :laugh: .

Thats pathetic - eat takeaway like the rest of us have to :p

:laugh: :laugh: Or do what I do, eat dinner at mum's on training nights and then the other nights eat leftovers or anything I can find in the freezer :D

I can't remember the last time I did a proper food shop :p Tiggy don't you work at a supermarket? :D Why do you have to shop on Thursday nights when you said you don't work Mondays and finish at 12.30 on Tuesdays? :)

:) Amy's got it all covered, doesn't sound like you can weasle out now Tiggy :)