Western Australian Thread

Lab_Rat

It'd be good to have a corgi in the team because the jumps would be lower :rofl::love:

Kyzer is short enough :laugh: Actually Amanda's poodle who is just over 350mm is ball mad :laugh: Banjo could possibly be taught to do flyball but he isn't that ball mad :) He plays fetch but won't pick up the ball within a metre of me ;)

Jenna loves flyball, we tried it when they were trying to get a display team up for the Royal a few years ago, hope its somewhere close and not too expensive so we can give it another go and that it doesn't clash with anything else.

I'm running out of nights to train! :) Millie would love it, though.

I think Mason might like it too! It will probably be down south though and I dont like driving at night

Yes there is a KFC in Bunno just over the road about 300m away from Hay park!!

I just got another email from Clean Run and it says!!

Hi Jacqi,

First of all … great picture of your pup on the beach!

Thank you so much for letting us know about this. Do you have contact information on the individual that is responsible for the blog? We would like to do something nice for him/her.

Pam

So I am not sure what to tell them?? Do I mention the thread starter?? Let me know what you guys decide and I will email the answer back!!

I was going to say Ptolomy for putting in the huge i-squeak order :love: . She has plugged i-squeaks to the DOL world :laugh: .

But it would be between Ptolomy, Amypie and ValleyCBR.

Edited by ness

Amypie!!! She has plugged Clean Run the most :laugh:
Suggest they put i-squeaks on the free shipping list for a week :)
I was going to say Ptolomy for putting in the huge i-squeak order ;) . She has plugged i-squeaks to the DOL world :laugh: .

Agree with all of the above ....... and that doesn't help anyone! :)

But, seriously I would say Ptolomy as I know what it's like to do a bulk order and then redistribute goods ..... absolute PITA!

Plus I am hoping she will do another order soon! :love:

Yes there is a KFC in Bunno just over the road about 300m away from Hay park!!

I forgot to reply to this part! That will make my friend happy! And Lincoln will probably end up with KFC as bait in the ring :love:

Suggest they put i-squeaks on the free shipping list for a week ;)

:laugh: Best Idea ever!!!!

But, seriously I would say Ptolomy as I know what it's like to do a bulk order and then redistribute goods ..... absolute PITA!

Plus I am hoping she will do another order soon! :)

Oh yeah Ptolomy too! :)

It'd be good to have a corgi in the team because the jumps would be lower :p :party:

Kyzer is short enough :) Actually Amanda's poodle who is just over 350mm is ball mad :D Banjo could possibly be taught to do flyball but he isn't that ball mad :party: He plays fetch but won't pick up the ball within a metre of me :rofl:

Jenna loves flyball, we tried it when they were trying to get a display team up for the Royal a few years ago, hope its somewhere close and not too expensive so we can give it another go and that it doesn't clash with anything else.

I'm running out of nights to train! :o Millie would love it, though.

I think Mason might like it too! It will probably be down south though and I dont like driving at night

:rofl: The way you say down south it's like you're referring to Margaret River and Busselton type places! :laugh: "South of the river" sounds a little less severe :laugh:

I was going to say Ptolomy for putting in the huge i-squeak order :party: . She has plugged i-squeaks to the DOL world :party: .

Geez fine I don't plug Clean Run whatsoever :laugh:

I think they should send Ptolomy something too because of the huge i-squeak order she did :) Or just offer free shipping on them!

It'd be good to have a corgi in the team because the jumps would be lower :p :party:

Kyzer is short enough :) Actually Amanda's poodle who is just over 350mm is ball mad :D Banjo could possibly be taught to do flyball but he isn't that ball mad :party: He plays fetch but won't pick up the ball within a metre of me :rofl:

I'm running out of nights to train! :p Millie would love it, though.

:rofl: The way you say down south it's like you're referring to Margaret River and Busselton type places! :laugh: "South of the river" sounds a little less severe :laugh:

Lol it may as well be because of the distance I have to travel to get there!!! :o In my last job I was always driving and it took me an hour to work in traffic and an hour home again for 5 years so lets just say that me and driving dont gel :D Or if there was a jam it could take up to 3hrs each way... and the distance was only 35km....

I would love more I-squeaks, I only have one in working order, the other one Mason and Phoebe took into water and it sucked in lab fur and died a shocking death :) The other one I gave to Phoebe as a gift and so that leaves only 1.... this time I am ordering 10.

Oh and welcome tumbleweed! :party:

Ditto :party:

Please refresh our memory with which dog was yours, as I think it happened twice :) Don't feel too bad, sometimes dogs will be dogs! :laugh:

Hi everyone, Thanks for the kind welcome

Mine was the Siberian Husky...oh the joys of being a newbie and trialling with a non-traditional obedience breed. I think 'trial' is the entirely correct word!

We've only just started - The comp on Saturday was only our second trial, and first away from our home ground in Bunbury. I think we need a bit (alot!) more practice before we head to a new ground again so that is the aim for the next few months training. It was worth the trip to Perth though to watch all the amazing dogs up there and go to Canine.

If anyone is in Bunbury for the show on the weekend - please feel free to stick your head in the kitchen (where I'll be working) and say hello.

Please do not involve me, I am banned from making any more CR orders and don't want any more incentives!

I agree Ptolomy for the bulk isqueak order!

ETA: Yeah ask for isqueaks on free shipping! That might send them broke though :)

Edited by amypie

If anyone is in Bunbury for the show on the weekend - please feel free to stick your head in the kitchen (where I'll be working) and say hello.

Argh note to self another DOLer who is handy in the kitchen - hey guys make sure she parks close by when she next comes to Perth for a trial :)

Argh note to self another DOLer who is handy in the kitchen - hey guys make sure she parks close by when she next comes to Perth for a trial :)

You better take me off that list! I was supposed to make biccies last night but was too tired.. so if I have any it will be cause I asked my mum to make some! :party:

Ok when you guys have finished deciding who i should nominate! lol

Can someone please email me

[email protected]

Sorry guys I have to run ( I have two weeks free till i have to go back to work Full time and its going to be a shock to the system after 18 months off!) and hopefully a shpock to my waistline!

Let me know

[email protected]

who you decide and why so I can email the CR people

Thanks