Western Australian Thread

Lab_Rat

You lot :)

Toby has been really good allergy wise for the last month or so but today his belly and feet are SOOOOOOOOOOO red and he is a bit miserable :(

Awe, poor Toby hope he's feeling better soon.

It's Spring ValleyCBR and I'm guessing allergies are worst for dogs in Spring/Summer as they are for humans? Poor Toby :laugh:

Toby has been really good allergy wise for the last month or so but today his belly and feet are SOOOOOOOOOOO red and he is a bit miserable :laugh:

:( Toby

Banjo gets red eyes at certain times of the year and they've been red this last week :rofl:

Can anyone help me with

WHERE I could buy a large dog run/ C Crate that would hold two meduim sized dogs?? I have to attend a course in Perth and the dogs will be with me at a house but when the people are out the dogs will need to be enclosed while noone is home.

I cant seem to find any LARGE C Crates or runs apart from Hutch west and thats a bit big ( would be ok a long run but not the odd shape they have lol)

Thanks in advance guys

Try the dog shop at Canine.

Can anyone help me with

WHERE I could buy a large dog run/ C Crate that would hold two meduim sized dogs?? I have to attend a course in Perth and the dogs will be with me at a house but when the people are out the dogs will need to be enclosed while noone is home.

I cant seem to find any LARGE C Crates or runs apart from Hutch west and thats a bit big ( would be ok a long run but not the odd shape they have lol)

Thanks in advance guys

Can anyone help me with

Thanks in advance guys

When is your course Wazzat?

I have a large collapsible wire crate here that would hold two medium dogs, you could borrow it for the day if it's one day next week that you need it? It's 72cmW x 125cmL x 80cmH

I'm using it for my puppy at present but am only working part time next week so can probably get away without it for a day.

Like Rach said...........................You guys talk toooooo much!!! :laugh::rofl: I do however enjoy reading everyones posts - everyone is so into their thing!!!

Flyball.................. :):( We had it in Bunbury for a short time about 10 years ago I think!! It was awesome!!! Wouldve been awesome-er if the ridgy of the day hadve been more cooperative with ball return :rofl: ..Watching the BCs get into it was so great - and speed!!! What I really loved was that I could actually teach my ridgy to jump on the box to release the ball!! :rofl: A small feat!

Hey guys shoemonster from DOL sent me a message that she'd heard a club in Perth had been approached to run flyball classes so I sent Brian at the AFA an email and he confirmed that yes they've asked a club and will donate the equipment and if that club declines they'll ask other clubs. I would love to do flyball with my doggies :) we could have a DOL team :rofl: .

I heard one of the vic teams was maybe coming over to demonstrate.

Im lucky i have my own personal trainer for flyball who has a Flyball master excellent titled dog :rofl:

Would you use one of your Setters? That would be awesome to see! :(

yep ,my boys rellie & personal trainer if need be http://www.dogzonline.com.au/breeds/profile.asp?dog=19970

.i use to own a flyball box when it was becoming known here about 15 yrs ago,the dog i trained for it was an american Cocker who weighed in at 9kg

Ok so you are going to give it a shot with your Gordon then? Are you going to compete him in a snood too? (How cute is that :rofl:) :laugh:

Also does anyone know what happened to the user: kirsten Loves Labs

As far as I know I think she re-homed both her dogs and does not come online anymore. I could be thinking of the wrong person though.

Toby has been really good allergy wise for the last month or so but today his belly and feet are SOOOOOOOOOOO red and he is a bit miserable :(

Mason has not been good for the last month or so now, I am giving him half a cortisone a day now or else he scratches himself to pieces!! Paws are red and he is very itchy, one hot spot under chin.

Months ago I saw an ad on gumtree and she was rehoming the older male lab, Henry.

Woops should have read all the other posts beforehand :)

Edited by Mim

Can anyone help me with

Thanks in advance guys

When is your course Wazzat?

I have a large collapsible wire crate here that would hold two medium dogs, you could borrow it for the day if it's one day next week that you need it? It's 72cmW x 125cmL x 80cmH

I'm using it for my puppy at present but am only working part time next week so can probably get away without it for a day.

I've got a large wire crate as well - 107cm long if you wanted an extra!

Yeah thats awesome, here are the stats:

Who posted in: Western Australian Thread

Poster Posts

valleyCBR 1032

RubyStar 1015 So basically RS me and you post too much :)

:rofl::rofl:

:(

How did you get that info? There's probably a button in clear view but I'm too lazy to look :laugh:

It'd be good to have a corgi in the team because the jumps would be lower :rofl::(

Kyzer is short enough :) Actually Amanda's poodle who is just over 350mm is ball mad :rofl: Banjo could possibly be taught to do flyball but he isn't that ball mad :laugh: He plays fetch but won't pick up the ball within a metre of me :rofl:

Jenna loves flyball, we tried it when they were trying to get a display team up for the Royal a few years ago, hope its somewhere close and not too expensive so we can give it another go and that it doesn't clash with anything else.

I'm running out of nights to train! :rofl: Millie would love it, though.

As far as I know I think she re-homed both her dogs and does not come online anymore. I could be thinking of the wrong person though.

Is this the girl who had the 2 Labs at her mother's rental? She got the second soon after the first?

Whoops, I didn't read any further either :) Never mind! Yes, very sad :(

Edited by RubyStar

Yeah thats awesome, here are the stats:

Who posted in: Western Australian Thread

Poster Posts

valleyCBR 1032

RubyStar 1015 So basically RS me and you post too much :love:

:):laugh:

:)

How did you get that info? There's probably a button in clear view but I'm too lazy to look ;)

You press on the number of posts in th thread and it breaks it down for you. :rofl:

I am off to Bunbury this afternoon! :laugh: WZ and Lab_Rat my friend want's to know if there is a KFC in Bunbury?