Western Australian Thread

Lab_Rat

Some one I know owns a young pap ;)

Can you imagine a pap running over jumps with a tennis ball in his mouth? :) Would he even weigh enough to set off the ball machine? :)

Well holding the ball might not be a problem if Gizmo is anything to go by, but certainly don't know that he or any other little Pap could set of the machine. Jenna would be only too keen though. Gizmo would have loved flyball as he lives for balls, but alas way too old to handle jumping.

I am fairly sure that's me in the background of that pic! :)

No it's not! :( What a loser ;)

Edited by valleyCBR

Some one I know owns a young pap :o

Can you imagine a pap running over jumps with a tennis ball in his mouth? :cry: Would he even weigh enough to set off the ball machine? ;)

I was watching a you tube vid this arvo with a Pap in it doing flyball! :(

Rubystar is so high because she doesn't do multiquotes, what's your excuse VCBR? :):cry::)

Lazy bugger! :)

Well, I'm another who would be interested in Flyball. How many people are required?!

When can we start?! ;)

Some one I know owns a young pap :)

Can you imagine a pap running over jumps with a tennis ball in his mouth? :) Would he even weigh enough to set off the ball machine? :(

Mmm second try at a response don't know where the other went.

Gizmo can carry a tennis ball, no worries (BIGMOUTH!)but he's kinda old to start jumping and certainly abit light to set of the ball machine. He would have loved flyball I'm sure.

Jenna has tried it and was doing it quiet well (although they were only training and not building the speed yet) when they were trying to get a demo team going years ago for the Royal, wonder how she would go these days. Can someone let us all know if they hear where they are going to be doing it and when, would love to try it again.

post-27419-1287048377_thumb.jpg

http://nzpapclub.tripod.com/competition/flyball.htm

This litlle package could catch a ball & trust me she was a small yank

That was a great little read! And your cursor turns into a wee Pap as well :laugh:

OK, I want Paddy on Jasper's team Ozjen :rofl:

Who's Jasper? :rofl:

Just like who's Shimi :rofl: :D

;) :(:)

:o

I got the names mixed up! ;) Soz! :o

Did you :rofl: my post was referring to something completely different :rofl:

:rofl::rofl: I shouldn't find that funny really, Toby would be much the same. :o And nobody would want a minature pony on thier team! :rofl:

Nothing wrong with a mini pony ;) As long as you also have a small dog to make the jumps small :)

So we have Banjo, Millie, Lincoln and ??? I would say Trixie but she isn't a shortass :D And could you imagine Trixie and Banjo off lead at the same time? :o

What about my Banjo :laugh: ;)

Actually when I saw you had posted I suddenly thought that a Staffy could count as a small dog :( But then I remembered that your Banjo isn't a small ass either :rofl: Oh well, the more the merrier ;)

:rofl:

He's a 400 dog, little Shimi will be small ;) .