Western Australian Thread

Lab_Rat

It'd be good to have a corgi in the team because the jumps would be lower ;) :)

Kyzer is short enough :( Actually Amanda's poodle who is just over 350mm is ball mad ;) Banjo could possibly be taught to do flyball but he isn't that ball mad :) He plays fetch but won't pick up the ball within a metre of me :)

Can anyone summarize if/what the major changes are? (Please :) )

A couple more changes I've noticed in CCD - the recall distance is now 12 m (was 10 m previously) and the in the stays the handlers are now 10 m away (previously it was 6 m).

In CD the recall distance is now 15 m (previously 12 m) and the stays are 12 m.

Tricky...

My deepest apologies also to any DOLs that were impacted upon by my crazy runaway dog at the State trial on Sat night....back to the drawing board for us!

Also hi :)

I don't think there were any DOLers in the ring when your Dobe ran off :) Not that anyone noticed it... :(

It'd be good to have a corgi in the team because the jumps would be lower :cry::)

Kyzer is short enough :( Actually Amanda's poodle who is just over 350mm is ball mad ;) Banjo could possibly be taught to do flyball but he isn't that ball mad :) He plays fetch but won't pick up the ball within a metre of me :)

Kyzer would spontaneously combust wiith dogs and people running everywhere! ;)

It'd be good to have a corgi in the team because the jumps would be lower ;) :)

Kyzer is short enough :( Actually Amanda's poodle who is just over 350mm is ball mad :o Banjo could possibly be taught to do flyball but he isn't that ball mad :) He plays fetch but won't pick up the ball within a metre of me :cry:

Kyzer would spontaneously combust wiith dogs and people running everywhere! :cry:

;) :) I shouldn't find that funny really, Toby would be much the same. ;) And nobody would want a minature pony on thier team! ;)

:):) I shouldn't find that funny really, Toby would be much the same. :cry: And nobody would want a minature pony on thier team! :)

Nothing wrong with a mini pony :cry: As long as you also have a small dog to make the jumps small :(

So we have Banjo, Millie, Lincoln and ??? I would say Trixie but she isn't a shortass ;) And could you imagine Trixie and Banjo off lead at the same time? ;)

;) :) I shouldn't find that funny really, Toby would be much the same. :cry: And nobody would want a minature pony on thier team! :)

Nothing wrong with a mini pony :o As long as you also have a small dog to make the jumps small :(

So we have Banjo, Millie, Lincoln and ??? I would say Trixie but she isn't a shortass ;) And could you imagine Trixie and Banjo off lead at the same time? :cry:

What about my Banjo :) ;)

Hey RS one day when you have your "pretty" ES i'll remind you of that comment :)

I was just being cheeky ;) I hope to have a "pretty" dog one day, too :) But don't think it will be an ES! :) Not unless I win lotto and can buy a farm! ;)

I might be getting an ES next year!!! :((for 3 days when Ari has puppies)

:):) I shouldn't find that funny really, Toby would be much the same. :cry: And nobody would want a minature pony on thier team! :)

Nothing wrong with a mini pony :cry: As long as you also have a small dog to make the jumps small :(

So we have Banjo, Millie, Lincoln and ??? I would say Trixie but she isn't a shortass ;) And could you imagine Trixie and Banjo off lead at the same time? ;)

Some one I know owns a young pap :o

;) :) I shouldn't find that funny really, Toby would be much the same. ;) And nobody would want a minature pony on thier team! ;)

Nothing wrong with a mini pony :cool: As long as you also have a small dog to make the jumps small :(

So we have Banjo, Millie, Lincoln and ??? I would say Trixie but she isn't a shortass :cry: And could you imagine Trixie and Banjo off lead at the same time? :o

What about my Banjo :):clap:

Actually when I saw you had posted I suddenly thought that a Staffy could count as a small dog :) But then I remembered that your Banjo isn't a small ass either :cry: Oh well, the more the merrier ;)

i will bake something just incase i spot everyone lol. any requests??

Yummo - we will definitely come looking for you :(

and yes it is a morning and an afternoon trial.

:) :)

Saves me baking this time! :)

oh no your are still expected to bake lol.

so what does everyone like????

Some one I know owns a young pap :)

Can you imagine a pap running over jumps with a tennis ball in his mouth? :) Would he even weigh enough to set off the ball machine? :)

That would be pretty damn adorable! :( If we need a height dog we have Mim's corgi anyway! ;)

Some one I know owns a young pap :)

Can you imagine a pap running over jumps with a tennis ball in his mouth? :) Would he even weigh enough to set off the ball machine? :)

That would be pretty damn adorable! :( If we need a height dog we have Mim's corgi anyway! ;)

sounds interesting guess my rotti would be too big lol

Some one I know owns a young pap ;)

Can you imagine a pap running over jumps with a tennis ball in his mouth? :) Would he even weigh enough to set off the ball machine? :(

You wouldn't think so would you :)

Here's a video, the pap isn't very good though :)