Western Australian Thread

Lab_Rat

Yep they are tied :)

There are trials on the 31/10, 6/11, 13/11, 27/11, 11/12, all evening trials except for the one this month :p

Race ya then ;) Although I can only get to the 13/11, 27/11 and 11/12 (didn't know about the Dec trial). So you will probably get one of your titles at the next two trials :cheer:

OzJen, think positive! She has around 15 months to get it before my 200 dog starts trialling :cheer: Although take 6 months off if she has puppies... She has gotten 2 passes so far in 2 years so should get the 3rd in another year :laugh:

But have you seen all the prickles that the new growth has given us? :cheer: Ruby jumped out of the car Monday night and into a bindi patch, and proceeded to limp around. Put her in the car and took a look at her pads and they were covered in little needles ;) Then the patch near the roped off bit is looking atrocious! :cheer:

:laugh: So we have to cope with prickles as well as those little black ants now? :p Do they want all our agility/obedience dogs to be lame or something :(

Probably, but as long as the pretty ones are fine!! ;)

(I know you're a show person too, but couldn't resist :))

But have you seen all the prickles that the new growth has given us? :cheer: Ruby jumped out of the car Monday night and into a bindi patch, and proceeded to limp around. Put her in the car and took a look at her pads and they were covered in little needles :( Then the patch near the roped off bit is looking atrocious! :laugh:

:p So we have to cope with prickles as well as those little black ants now? ;) Do they want all our agility/obedience dogs to be lame or something ;)

Probably, but as long as the pretty ones are fine!! ;)

(I know you're a show person too, but couldn't resist :))

:cheer: Maybe they are trying to nobble all the pretty AND smart dogs who do both ;)

I might make biscuits but only for the awesome people going to Bunbury! (I.e just me :( )

Hey valleyCBR, J and I are going to Bunbury, are we awesome enough? :cheer::cheer:

You so are! :) Are you going to be showing 2 dogs ozjen? Make sure to come say hi! I will have Lincoln and I am bringing my friend and he is bringing his Bronson :laugh:

That sounds like a euphemism ;) :p

Yep they are tied :cheer:

There are trials on the 31/10, 6/11, 13/11, 27/11, 11/12, all evening trials except for the one this month :D

Race ya then ;) Although I can only get to the 13/11, 27/11 and 11/12 (didn't know about the Dec trial). So you will probably get one of your titles at the next two trials ;)

OzJen, think positive! She has around 15 months to get it before my 200 dog starts trialling :cheer: Although take 6 months off if she has puppies... She has gotten 2 passes so far in 2 years so should get the 3rd in another year :(

You'll win that one :laugh:

You so are! :) Are you going to be showing 2 dogs ozjen? Make sure to come say hi! I will have Lincoln and I am bringing my friend and he is bringing his Bronson :p

That sounds like a euphemism :o ;)

:eek: ;) Well he will be bringing it I would expect? (Anyone heard that song 'detachable penis' ;) )

I might make biscuits but only for the awesome people going to Bunbury! (I.e just me ;) )

Hey valleyCBR, J and I are going to Bunbury, are we awesome enough? :cheer::cheer:

You so are! :) Are you going to be showing 2 dogs ozjen? Make sure to come say hi! I will have Lincoln and I am bringing my friend and he is bringing his labBronson :laugh:

That sounds like a euphemism :( :p

happy now gutter brain! ;) I should be really insulted! Making fun of showdogs and inappropitae jokes! ;) ( ;) )

Yep they are tied :D

There are trials on the 31/10, 6/11, 13/11, 27/11, 11/12, all evening trials except for the one this month ;)

Race ya then ;) Although I can only get to the 13/11, 27/11 and 11/12 (didn't know about the Dec trial). So you will probably get one of your titles at the next two trials ;)

OzJen, think positive! She has around 15 months to get it before my 200 dog starts trialling :D Although take 6 months off if she has puppies... She has gotten 2 passes so far in 2 years so should get the 3rd in another year ;)

You'll win that one :D

You so are! :rofl: Are you going to be showing 2 dogs ozjen? Make sure to come say hi! I will have Lincoln and I am bringing my friend and he is bringing his Bronson ;)

That sounds like a euphemism :D :rofl:

:o ;) Well he will be bringing it I would expect? (Anyone heard that song 'detachable penis' :rofl: )

:rofl::) Amipie!!!!!!

Yes, Valley CBR I'll have two dogs in, figured that I might as well put Jenna in as she was comming anyway. :) J is undecided on how many she will have in. Will come find you, when I'm not preping dogs, which reminds me I better do some feet trimming before the weekend.

Hey Mirrawee, looked at my bank account today and don't see any litters in the near future :( . Two years with minimal ongoing training and not all trials isn't toooooooooo baaaaddd ;) but not 2 years till end of January which was the first trial she had a handler that knew what they were doing. ;)

Hey guys - about the Bunbury show on the weekend.......................How long are they likely to run???

Im working Saturday night, but would really like to check out the show on Sunday.....What time do you reckon it will finish??

But have you seen all the prickles that the new growth has given us? :rofl: Ruby jumped out of the car Monday night and into a bindi patch, and proceeded to limp around. Put her in the car and took a look at her pads and they were covered in little needles ;) Then the patch near the roped off bit is looking atrocious! :D

:D So we have to cope with prickles as well as those little black ants now? :D Do they want all our agility/obedience dogs to be lame or something ;)

Probably, but as long as the pretty ones are fine!! :rofl:

(I know you're a show person too, but couldn't resist :rofl: )

Hey the showdogs aren't immune to prickles either, when we showed over in the eastern states we actually had to kick up a stink about where they wanted the poor dogs to show, every dog that entered the ring was immediatly crippled with these humungous prickles in their feet and some handlers continued to drag the poor things around the ring. Eventually after threats to scratch the dogs and comments about contacting the RSPCA to report them they eventually set up the ring on the gravel roadway/carpark and the other rings followed suit. Don't care how far we had come to show, there was no way I would subject a dog to that. We are so lucky to have the grounds we do although I do hope they get on top of the prickle situation. After experiencing several eastern states showrings they have good reason to prefer our grounds. ;)

Hey guys - about the Bunbury show on the weekend.......................How long are they likely to run???

Im working Saturday night, but would really like to check out the show on Sunday.....What time do you reckon it will finish??

Group 3 and a few other groups are startng at 11am :rofl:

:D Sorry about that ;)

Hope you win lotto soon ozjen ;)

:D ;) Thats OK Amypie, I don't shock that easily, and some friends would tell you I'm more likely to shock others.

Mmmm, lotto that would be nice, but you have to be in it to win it. Still money isn't everything, lifes good. :D :rofl::rofl:

Not sure what the entry is like but usually less there on a Sunday than on the Saturday so I'm guessing the majority of it will be over by 3ish but it varies, general specials will usually be later but most people unless they have gotten through will packup and head home ASAP. You could probabaly call the clubs secretary and get a better idea of time based on entries.

Not sure what the entry is like but usually less there on a Sunday than on the Saturday so I'm guessing the majority of it will be over by 3ish but it varies, general specials will usually be later but most people unless they have gotten through will packup and head home ASAP. You could probabaly call the clubs secretary and get a better idea of time based on entries.

Call Sheryl Cook or email her usually finishes up 3 or 4ish depending on how fast judges go

http://www.gateway.net.au/~panther/bunbury.htm.

Contact Details. Name / Number: Wally Cook - 08 9731 5456 Email: Address. PO Box 532, BUNBURY WA 6231 ...