Western Australian Thread

Lab_Rat

My CR order has been shipped :laugh:

Mine too! I am really glad I got another of those pouch tugs cause Lincoln loves them! :confused:

Is that what you were using last night? I ordered one, hope it helps for Millie! But I'm not too stressed if she doesn't want to tug :laugh:

It's what I had last night :o But Lincoln will also tug with other things, it's more to get the treats off my body! :o

I was tempted to order 2 - but I keep ordering things I don't need and it's sending me broke!! :confused:

I ended up throwing in 2 more zap balls even though i-squeaks still rule all! But Millie likes them when it's all that's on offer, and good to use when it gets dark :confused:

My CR order has been shipped :laugh:

Mine too! I am really glad I got another of those pouch tugs cause Lincoln loves them! :confused:

Is that what you were using last night? I ordered one, hope it helps for Millie! But I'm not too stressed if she doesn't want to tug :o

It's what I had last night :o But Lincoln will also tug with other things, it's more to get the treats off my body! :(

I was tempted to order 2 - but I keep ordering things I don't need and it's sending me broke!! :confused:

I ended up throwing in 2 more zap balls even though i-squeaks still rule all! But Millie likes them when it's all that's on offer, and good to use when it gets dark :confused:

I am scared Lincoln would swallow a zap ball! :laugh: That's me done now (until we do bulk iSqueak order) :o

I have been hanging off doing another bulk i-squeak order just in case they hit the free shipping list.

When I get back from the east its on the list of things to do.

I have this feeling we will never see them there, I always look and never see! I think they know we would completely sell them out if they offered free shipping on those :confused:

I have been hanging off doing another bulk i-squeak order just in case they hit the free shipping list.

When I get back from the east its on the list of things to do.

I have this feeling we will never see them there, I always look and never see! I think they know we would completely sell them out if they offered free shipping on those :confused:

Maybe we can email Clean Run and ask :confused:

Lol at they x-raying Lincoln! Who knows what they would find, that dog eats anything!

if we were at our old house i would have her in the yard, but here there is no room to get her running around and stuff :confused: I have the field down the road I used to take her to that isnt used by dogs. But has a swamp attached to it, with it warming up I am very scared about snakes.

Rach the park across the road from me is very quiet - its not strictly off lead but people do let their dogs off, we are very often the only people there, especially now from around 11 its quiet. Sometimes there are kids in the play area but that is near the top and most dogs dont bother going up there.

I am waiting for my zap balls, they got shipped last week on the 6th, so should be here next week or so. Mason broke his tug pouch so I will have to just use my fluffy tug from Pattons Toybox.

Rach you could ask Studio Noah if they have any good places? They have been to so many locations i bet they'd have some good suggestions...

when i did my shoot with Spartan it was mostly at my local park and lake - they got some amazing shots but because spartan can't be off lead everything was on lead and it worked fine too.

hubby had to reformat computer and i lost the addy for this clean ru website anyone care to share i want to get a rabit tail or something to see if it will perk kelari up in the ring :cry:

Sway is advertising rabbit tails on her website for $3 + postage.

hubby had to reformat computer and i lost the addy for this clean ru website anyone care to share i want to get a rabit tail or something to see if it will perk kelari up in the ring :cry:

Sway is advertising rabbit tails on her website for $3 + postage.

thats even better thanks ptolomy off to check out sway's website :)

The new obedience rule effective 1/1/11 are now out. There are not a lot of changes from what I can see.

I noticed that there are now only 2 blind retrieves in UDX instead of 3 and no "finish" in the CCD recall.

and I have to tell Scoota that his request to be allowed to stand in the box was rejected!!!

Edited by Ptolomy

The new obedience rule effective 1/1/11 are now out. There are not a lot of changes from what I can see.

I noticed that there are now only 2 blind retrieves in UDX instead of 3 and no "finish" in the CCD recall.

Interesting :)

Off to go have a read, thanks :cry:

The stays and SFE weren't somehow abolished, were they? ;)