Western Australian Thread

Lab_Rat

Hi Guys

I have just found out the Shire of Kalamunda is doing a microchip day in November, $30 per companion

Jorgensen Park – Kalamunda Sunday 21st November 2010 10am till 2pm

Hartfield Reserve – Forrestfield Saturday 27th November 2010 10am till 2pm

Just thought some people may be interested

:p to everyone getting puppies!! :)

Agreed :( Although I can't complain too much as when the right pup comes along I will be bringing her home ;) So hopefully she arrives in 2011 :rofl:

RS, what litters are you interested in?

:( :D

:eek::cry:

I still haven't shown you the Lab puppy video yet have I? :cry:

Well :( to everyone!

Today Lincoln did the cutest thing! In the morning I let them into the house from the garage and adjoining outdoor dog run but only once they are calmly sitting and they can't come in till I say so and then I say goodmorning and we have like a group cuddle then we go into the kitchen and they sit down and I open the fly screen door and do the little doovie that makes the door stay open, then turn around and release them so they can go running around the paddocks smelling where the roos were the night before. Well this morning Lincoln bolted off out the kitchen door after he was released, suddenly stopped tore back and sat in front of me, I gave him a pat and a cuddle then when i stood up he turned around and was off running again. It was like he just wanted one more pat. :( So :) to all your adorable puppies, mine is still a puppy and he is super cute too (my anti puppy till 2014 propoganda :rofl: )

so sorry to hear careyj

if nayone is feeling nice and has a canine news handy i have written down all info froma firends for the upcoming shows excet i forgot to write the details down for the last shows in the book the christmas ones think there is two on one day if someone knows the one i mean can they provide info for both shows so i can enter? thankyou much appreciated

Emery

Building and Ameneties show Champ ( Toy dog club)

Sat 11th Dec all groups

there is a show Sunday Dec 12th West Aus KC xmas benefit show (6pm)

entries close 15th Nov

and an open show on the same day ( 2pm)

what else do you need to know ?

j

Thanks j the ones on the 12th can i have the clubs running them the entry fees and catalogue fees and address to send entry too please :( much appreciated :(

Promises not to lose her canine news next time rofl.

12th Dec Ch Show WA Kennel Club fees $9.50 ( Cheques mafde to WAKC Inc)and cat $2.50 entry to The treasurer PO Box 5224 Canning vale South 6155

Classes Baby, minor, Puppy, Juniour, Int, State bred and open for both shows

The Open show 12 Dec (starts at 2pm so going to be HOT!!) WA Kennel Club Entry Fees $5 members $7.50 non members Cats $2.50 entry to The treasurer PO Box 5224 Canning vale South 6155

Queries to kerrie mansell or Brenda fordham