Western Australian Thread

Lab_Rat

A random story: Last night I was home alone and was sitting in the lounge room eating dinner, I could hear this noise, something banging around, right outside the window, which is near the front section of fence, it sounded like someone climbing it to my overactive imagination (you know how things are scarier when you are alone :laugh: ) the banging kept going, getting louder, I finally worked up the courage to go to the window and pull the curtain to the side and look out.... and... it was the bloody dog! There were some milk crates and other crap near the side of the house and he obviously had a mouse in there and was bashing everything around :thumbsup: So next time I think there is an intruder I will call both dogs and have them by my side then wait to hear if the noise is still there :)

i hope to have my new puppy born on the 29th of this month fingers crossed :thumbsup:

Tell us more .......

my bitch is due in three weeks here is a recent pic of her do you think she is pregnant or eating too much??? she is still in qld with her breeder as i leased her back for kelari's litter but then decided on a back to back whilst she has the stud dog available. we are discussing getting a male from this litter for hubby to show :rofl: (well i'll be doing the running as he has a bung leg lol but it is for him) it will be a half brother to kelari. So will depend on what is born and if hubby can get some runs up should they be neccessary ;)

They are due on my wedding anniversary so to say i am a bit excited is an understatement. unfortunately due to hubby just restarting work i am unable to be there for the birth :eek:

We are going to go witha love theme but two other rotti breeders are using a love theme so was suggested by some one else to use an eternal or forever type thing so any suggestions will be much appreciated :eek:

eta she isn't growling but merely groaning when sitting down lol

post-33396-1286852788_thumb.jpg

post-33396-1286852802_thumb.jpg

post-33396-1286852812_thumb.jpg

Edited by emery

my bitch is due in three weeks here is a recent pic of her do you think she is pregnant or eating too much???

Hmm I don't think agility will be on her agenda for a few weeks :thumbsup:

Good luck - I hope a special boy comes along :rofl:

Rubystar - I am being blamed for Tiggy's impending arrival - so I suggest you just "do it"!!!

Edited by Ptolomy

Rubystar - I am being blamed for Tiggy's impending arrival - so I suggest you just "do it"!!!

:rofl:

Nah as much as I would love a puppy, now is just not the time if I don't want to mess it up for the obedience ring! I'm already so unco with my training that I have a lot more to learn before I bring in another. Breaks my little heart but it's for the best :thumbsup:

I'm trying to talk someone else into one of those pups so I can still get puppy cuddles :eek: :eek:

My husband is being so stubborn, he is saying no to another pup until we have our own place ( I do see his point but it doesnt stop me from wanting one :thumbsup: ) however saying that I would like Mason up and running in obedience b4 I get a pup and he is still way off from being able to compete ( this weekend in class I asked him to heel ----- I got "heel, mum what is heel again ':rofl::eek: ) I just laugh it off now when he has an off day or else I would kill him in frustration, I am trying to not take it personally - after all when he does something wrong its only a reflection of my poor training skills :eek:

Emery the only one i can think of is "Eternal Flame" will it be under your prefix or your breeder?

That is very exciting my first litter will hopefully be born around June next year :thumbsup: I already have a couple of potential homes lined up one possible show home so i haven't decided if i will run anything on but at this stage it's a no.

Edited by SparkyTansy

or things she thinks could be edible like soap :eek: .

That isn't a fail. That is an EPIC FAIL.

Ness sounds spethal!! :eek:

I disagree :thumbsup: Varda likes eating soap ;) And I am pretty sure her Mum does too - or at least carrying the bar around :rofl:

I got my rabbit skin that I ordered yesterday and as soon as Trixie saw it she turned into a possessed dog :rofl: I've never seen her jump so high! She freaking loves it! Kyzer just likes to rub his face on it - fail :thumbsup:

Are you using it like a tug?

Yep I was, and making her chase it :thumbsup: Such a nice change to have a dog that will work for a tug on a toy! It was one of the ones Heidii is selling in OT, it's quite big, I think I might cut it in half.

Yep I was, and making her chase it :rofl: Such a nice change to have a dog that will work for a tug on a toy! It was one of the ones Heidii is selling in OT, it's quite big, I think I might cut it in half.

Kyzer wants you to make him a little coat out of the other half :thumbsup: