Western Australian Thread

Lab_Rat

I got my rabbit skin that I ordered yesterday and as soon as Trixie saw it she turned into a possessed dog :rofl: I've never seen her jump so high! She freaking loves it! Kyzer just likes to rub his face on it - fail :thumbsup:

:) Poor Kyzer :laugh: He's lucky he's so cute :eek:

If you want fail, it's trying to get Millie to play tug :rofl: She just doesn't get the concept. Bunny fur in the tug and all!

I got my rabbit skin that I ordered yesterday and as soon as Trixie saw it she turned into a possessed dog :rofl: I've never seen her jump so high! She freaking loves it! Kyzer just likes to rub his face on it - fail :thumbsup:

If you want fail, it's trying to get Millie to play tug :rofl: She just doesn't get the concept. Bunny fur in the tug and all!

Mason got too into his tugging in class this weekend and ripped the food pouch off the tug - ooopppsss

Good thing I guess my training isn't coming along like I would hope, because I am very VERY tempted to add a puppy to my clan sooner rather than later and there are a couple of litters I have my eye on :) I am excited to put more effort into Millie though :thumbsup: She's come 2nd to Ruby in training for far too long!

If you want fail - there is Ness she does neither tugs nor i-squeaks :laugh::rofl::rofl: . But she does do FOOOOOOODDDD :thumbsup: or things she thinks could be edible like soap :eek: .

Including soap at holiday houses in Adelaide that she has been in all of 2 mins! She is like a soap homing pigeon! :)

Mason got too into his tugging in class this weekend and ripped the food pouch off the tug - ooopppsss

I've ordered one of these but I suspect Millie won't tug it, she will just be too obsessed with what's in the pouch and stand there with a posessed look in her eyes!

:laugh: Trixie would probably work for soap, as long as she didn't actually get to lick it :thumbsup: Does Ness eat it?

Uh oh.... that sounds dangerous RS, I will happily be an enabler if I get puppy cuddles :)

Good thing I guess my training isn't coming along like I would hope, because I am very VERY tempted to add a puppy to my clan sooner rather than later and there are a couple of litters I have my eye on :laugh: I am excited to put more effort into Millie though :) She's come 2nd to Ruby in training for far too long!

I am getting a puppy in 2014. I have put it out there now so every one can tell me off if I look at puppies! :thumbsup:

Doesn't help that she think she is constantly starved - oh wait she is constantly starved otherwise she would be the size of 2 houses :thumbsup: .

Think Clean Run are now avoiding emails from anybody in Australia LOL - sent an email asking about something and I haven't heard back.

Edited by ness

If you want fail - there is Ness she does neither tugs nor i-squeaks :rofl::rofl::eek: . But she does do FOOOOOOODDDD :thumbsup: or things she thinks could be edible like soap :eek: .

Dougal eats soap too!! Doesn't help that I usually have nice soaps not supermarket ones. The nice ones always smell like you just need to add whipped cream and you have dessert! :) So I am not surprised my Garbage Gutz eats them ... I have learned to hide them from him now :laugh:

If you want fail, it's trying to get Millie to play tug :eek: She just doesn't get the concept. Bunny fur in the tug and all!

Maybe Millie knows her breed isn't meant to tug and is trying to tell you she wants to do retrieving :eek:

EPIC fail for Ari was losing her game of tug to a 12 month old fairly small but very firey Irish Setter :rofl: She got her butt kicked in both the game of tug and who can growl the loudest.

Good thing I guess my training isn't coming along like I would hope, because I am very VERY tempted to add a puppy to my clan sooner rather than later and there are a couple of litters I have my eye on :rofl: I am excited to put more effort into Millie though :) She's come 2nd to Ruby in training for far too long!

I am getting a puppy in 2014. I have put it out there now so every one can tell me off if I look at puppies! :thumbsup:

2014... thats planning quite ahead.... :laugh: Hopefully I will have another pup in 2011!