Western Australian Thread

Lab_Rat

She's gorgeous mirawee!!!! Not sure about how horses names go but how about Mirawee Night Rain ??? Love Amaya....very pretty :clap:

I think the cheats way is buying them already made! :rofl:

They still taste yummy that way :laugh: In fact probably yummier than I can make, I prefer biscuits and muffins as they are easier to cook :p

Little foaly shall henceforth be called Amaya :rofl: It means Night Rain and she brought the rain with her so hopefully she can bring some more ;) Now to think of an official name although I have time for that ;)

Hi guys,

I had to create a new account as my PC signed me out and I could not get my password etc as the board kept telling me that no user name exsisted! Its still me, I will be putting up a profile pic soon.

Just message one of the moderators they can probably fix it up for you.

I still can't believe you're getting another puppy, Tiggy :thumbsup:

me either :happydance::dancingelephant:

no more for at least 10 years after this one :happydance:

That's what they all say :happydance::dancingelephant:

So glad your getting the puppy, screw the council laws.

Hi guys,

I had to create a new account as my PC signed me out and I could not get my password etc as the board kept telling me that no user name exsisted! Its still me, I will be putting up a profile pic soon.

Who are you???? Are we supposed to know you????

:thumbsup:

Yes exactly and what have you done with Masonsmum?

Has anyone called the DOL napper Police!

I never watch TT, but after seeing the ad I had to watch the story tonight about "Perths Crazy Dogs"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WTF??????????????????????

A dog................An Aussie Cattle dog - living inappropriately in suburbia - probably not exercised and the owners wondering why the poor thing was behaving as it was...............

I remember now why I hate that show!!!!!

I never watch TT, but after seeing the ad I had to watch the story tonight about "Perths Crazy Dogs"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WTF??????????????????????

A dog................An Aussie Cattle dog - living inappropriately in suburbia - probably not exercised and the owners wondering why the poor thing was behaving as it was...............

I remember now why I hate that show!!!!!

Haha I hate it too but I watch it because I get to yell at the tv. Yep I'm embracing the inner nan :thumbsup:

Oh Wazzat thansk so much for the info, and if I ever get into therapy care I will most certainly take you up on your offer! I think that kind of therapy is incrediable! I have been working on getting my work to take part in music therapy ugh apparently I'm just a bit too hippy for them. We will see if we can make it down on the weekend I have a rare one off!

Had some yummy vanilla slice tonight :o.

Both my boys worked nicely considering thier handler had no idea what she is doing :o And I got to cuddle with Strauss, Cider and Lexi as well as the beautiful Lara that reminds me of Lilly :(

Just Lincoln tomorrow night and working on agility. :D

Edited because there are too many Tollers and I got confused :o

Edited by valleyCBR

:o how can you get confused with the toller kids. Jealous as anything vCBR though. You guys have so much fun over there :o:o :D :love::eek::o ;) .

Yep angry faces cos I am mega jealous ;) .

Cause it's late at night and I am sleepy ;)

:( At the angry faces! At least you know what your doing! My poor boys have to suffer through having a trainer who is a bit useless!

:o its not that late there yet ;) . Hmmm who says I know what I am doing :o:o :D :love: . Alright I do but really I want vanilla slice and chocolate brownies :eek::o ;) ;) . All you guys talk about is food I don't think you actually get any training done :( .