Western Australian Thread

Lab_Rat

I only found out Cider's recently :laugh: . Not sure what Strauss's is :) .

I want it to be recorded that I was not responsible for Ciders name - I had absolutely nothing to do with it and I would change it if I could :( - it is so unher. Strauss is Dancing Pirate with a prefix I can't say :o

You guys are great with names, and I will hope you all will help me with Xolo names when we have puppies, its traditional to go Mexican theme!!

and in Spanish!!

Well I hope some of your pups will end up with names like "Beef Taco" and "Nachos wth Xtra Sour Cream" :laugh:

My first litter was a chocolate theme hence Choc Chip, Top Deck (Dekka).... and the second litter had to have Classic in the name (god only knows why - I think I wanted Ptolomy Western Classic which was disallowed - so we had to go back to the drawing board! I suck at coming up with names :o

Anything with chocolate is a-ok with me!! Best choice in theme I could ever think of! :(

Love Strauss' "Dancing Pirate"!! :laugh:

The theme for Ari's litter was 'U'. It seems there are a fair few weimaraner breeders out there that just go through the alphabet... i got U and it wasn't that easy coming up with something! My other choice was "undaunted".

GR it's probably spelled Supa because you have to put in more than one choice for a name in case it gets rejected... maybe "super" was rejected.

Other dogs I've had - sparky was a "silver" theme. She was Silver Sparkle.

Our litter of weis even though it wasn't our litter we had it at our house and the breeder let us pick a theme. we chose Herbs as there are some really pretty herb names... and that is how Tansy came about. They were "Wild Tansy", "Lavender Blue", "Penny Royal", "Sweet Basil" and "Angelica". Of course back then you didn't have to register every pup and so only lavender and penny were registered.

Spartan was "China" (plates not the country). He couldn't have Royal Doulton which was the first choice so he got Lladro instead!

James I was allowed to pick... it had to have something to do with hammers or gold... i couldn't come up with any hammer names, so his was "Aces Gold".

Charlie's babies litter was a Dulux Paint litter (my idea!)... basically just had to choose the name of a dulux paint colour. Char is Trail Blazer!

Charlie's litter will be a Spring theme...

Edited by SparkyTansy

Our sheltie litter was named after the Narnia books so Dawn Treader and Magicians Nephew. I was told Varda's litters theme was "The Way" and then we could choose so she is "Theway Todream".

Or first Lappy litter the theme was "dragon" so our solo pup is "Dragonsong". Then our second litter was Power; so Power Play, Power of Love, Powers That Be, Power to Burn :laugh:

RS I am thinking of coming to watch on Sat if my mare doesn't decide to foal so I can bring my 22" coat down for you to try :o

My first litter was a chocolate theme hence Choc Chip, Top Deck (Dekka).... and the second litter had to have Classic in the name (god only knows why - I think I wanted Ptolomy Western Classic which was disallowed - so we had to go back to the drawing board! I suck at coming up with names :o

Anything with chocolate is a-ok with me!! Best choice in theme I could ever think of! :(

Love Strauss' "Dancing Pirate"!! :laugh:

Love Dancing Pirate, that is a lovely name!!

I want it to be recorded that I was not responsible for Ciders name - I had absolutely nothing to do with it and I would change it if I could :) - it is so unher.

It is so unher, but so funny, her getting a perfect score at the Royal and then hearing her name - hilarious :o

But you know how these things work, if she was named something like "superstar" or "perfect score" or "watch me win" she probably wouldn't have turned out to be the superstar she is because she was jinxed from the get go :( :( :D

You guys are great with names, and I will hope you all will help me with Xolo names when we have puppies, its traditional to go Mexican theme!!

and in Spanish!!

Well I hope some of your pups will end up with names like "Beef Taco" and "Nachos wth Xtra Sour Cream" :laugh:

:)

Wazzat Chicken Burrito :eek:

Trixie was from a T litter, the breeder suggested Tamarind (hehehe) or some other strange one but after much painful deliberation I chose Theatrics because it ties in with her pet name too. And she is full of theatrics, especially if she can see me training Kyzer :eat:

Or get a pound puppy and you can register what you like (all one word though I believe :o)

Millie was too boring for me to register, so she got what I call her anyway, Milliemoo! I should have made it MilliemooPsychoBitch - just the right amount of letters allowed, too! :laugh: