Western Australian Thread

Lab_Rat

My guys think all their Christmases have come at once ;) And Banjo's rug fits him brilliantly :heart:

For dinner I vote somewhere outside the city. Parking in the city is shocking :cry: And there are plenty of nice (and nicer!) restaurants in the 'burbs :heart:

Lol, maybe we should have it out our way Mirawee ;)

Swan Valley :D Although a lunch would be better there.

Have been to Nicholson's before and it was good. Incredibly noisy though so not that great if you actually want to have a conversation :( There is the nice chinese place that way too... OzJen will know which one I am talking about :)

What about somewhere more central for everyone? Maybe somewhere on Great Eastern Highway as it feeds all the other main highways.

Burswood have a couple of nice places .... in fact their buffet is very reasonably priced and 100% nicer than than the greyhounds :heart:

Or somwhere in Vic Park? ;) There's loads of cafes on the strip there ..... Catalanos, The Balmoral, too many to mention.

Or Mt Lawley has some fab restaurants :D

No, I already eat too much Maccas! :heart:

Yes I was thinking of Nicholson's, meals are probably average $20 - $25 but they are HUGE

Yes but is the food NICE? I prefer to pay more and get decent food rather than pay less and get crappy food!

I hate paying for a meal that is only as good as something I can cook at home :D

Edited by Golden Rules

There is a pub that does nice meals about 5 mins down the road from me... any takers :heart:

Mt Lawley or Vic Park sound good to me :D

I will be keen Mirawee ! You, me and Valley are not to far from one another are we? Oh and Tiggy... Tiggy and I are probably the closest.

There is a pub that does nice meals about 5 mins down the road from me... any takers :heart:

Mt Lawley or Vic Park sound good to me :D

I will be keen Mirawee ! You, me and Valley are not to far from one another are we? Oh and Tiggy... Tiggy and I are probably the closest.

I am just on the Toodyay side of Gidgegannup... so 35 mins from vCBR ;)

I actually want to try Cafe Devine on Gt Northern Hway again soon - haven't been there since they changed name.

There are also some really nice places in Guildford ;)

Before Mirawee left the metro area we were closest. On the same street! :D

I think Tiggy is actually closer to me too ;) Her house is like a 5 min drive from mine providing you don't get lost

It's a shame there is no where nice in Midland!

Chatters in Midland is pretty good but can't promise I'll be there I might be busy with a new addition :heart: ;)

Mt Lawley or Vic Park sound good to me ;)

I am just on the Toodyay side of Gidgegannup... so 35 mins from vCBR :cry:

I actually want to try Cafe Devine on Gt Northern Hway again soon - haven't been there since they changed name.

There are also some really nice places in Guildford :(

Yes I drove past there the other day and was wondering what its like :)

We could always go to Fast Eddys in Midland Gate :D ;)