Western Australian Thread

Lab_Rat

No photos of Mirawee to preserve her identitiy but my pictures of Jenna cropped down really well. (Ozjen let me know if you want me to email you the orginals/ cropped files :) )

5038767982_18bcf706ca.jpg

5038148821_1402dccaef.jpg

5038148743_471af10cde.jpg

Great shots, ValleyCBR, yes if you don't mind sending them I would love you to. Don't get much chance to see how she looks in the ring I'm always too busy trying to keep up as she likes to take over. ;)

Hmm another interesting day at work - Roads are blocked off in Freo due to a suspcious package in Market Street being treated as a bomb threat - hoe hummmmmm :)

oh dear lol.

good luck with strauss i so want to meet him lol where is this clinic being held?/ i will be at canine cheering on some boxers at their show.

I'll be at Canine on Sunday too, with a little Papillon attending his first show at the Toy club show, if you see me don't laugh I'm use to having a much bigger dog in the ring.

Come say hi.

i think they start at the same time so i will certainly come say hi ;) i may have kelari with me but i will definately have my hubby lol. my mum owns a papillion so kelari loves them

I'm sure your dog won't worry him, he had a Great Dane in his face a few weeks ago and wasn't at all worried. Look forward to meeting you.

Great shots, ValleyCBR, yes if you don't mind sending them I would love you to. Don't get much chance to see how she looks in the ring I'm always too busy trying to keep up as she likes to take over. :)

The cropped files or the ones with you in the frame too? ;)

Ummm, lets go with the uncropped and I can see how bad I looked in the ring. I can always crop them again. Thanks.

Great shots, ValleyCBR, yes if you don't mind sending them I would love you to. Don't get much chance to see how she looks in the ring I'm always too busy trying to keep up as she likes to take over. :)

Ummm, lets go with the uncropped and I can see how bad I looked in the ring. I can always crop them again. Thanks.

On thier way :eek:

RS just below where you type there is a box that says Attcahements and you browse for a file thorugh there. ;)

Great shots, ValleyCBR, yes if you don't mind sending them I would love you to. Don't get much chance to see how she looks in the ring I'm always too busy trying to keep up as she likes to take over. ;)

RS just below where you type there is a box that says Attcahements and you browse for a file thorugh there. :eek:

Nope, I can't see it! Maybe I turned it off in my settings or something :)

Can I be a complete pest and ask if someone can please throw up a quick screenshot of what their attachments bit looks like? Seriously, it's driving me bonkers cos I can't see it!!

Edited by RubyStar

Testing....if it works I'll tell you how I did it ;) post-30989-1285863073_thumb.jpg

The cropped files or the ones with you in the frame too? :eek:

RS just below where you type there is a box that says Attcahements and you browse for a file thorugh there. :eek:

Nope, I can't see it! Maybe I turned it off in my settings or something :)

Can I be a complete pest and ask if someone can please throw up a quick screenshot of what their attachments bit looks like? Seriously, it's driving me bonkers cos I can't see it!!

Woo Hoo..it worked! OK first use something like Windows picture manager to get your file below 200kb and then put it where its easy to find...I use the desktop. Then just below this window on the right is a little box with Choose file and a green UPLOAD button.... Press choose file and find your picture....then go to the left corner where it says Attachments and a drop down box that says Manage Current Attachments. Your file should be there. Then go to the right and press the green UPLOAD button. Success!!! (hopefully!)

Rubystar, I don't think the attachmet option comes up with all reply choices ie I think quick reply, as I had that problem once. If it is there it should be at the lower right hand side in the second box, the one under the typing box marked browse, upload(green button).

post-27419-1285864138_thumb.jpg

used MossWood Kennels before? My 86yr old great aunt has booked her JRT in for a couple of weeks and is very nervous of leaving him. I'm sure he'll be fine, he seems like a pretty good natured dog. She's asked me to take him down for her as she can't bear to leave him - bless her :)

When are you heading down to Mosswood - I live just around the corner and it could be a chance for a coffee ;)

Nope, I can't see it! Maybe I turned it off in my settings or something :grouphug:

Read this thread and see if the answer works for you:

http://www.dolforums.com.au/index.php?showtopic=205506

:(

Does anyone know if there is smoe sort of schedule for the Western Classic yet that would tell me what is on what day? Thanks :(

i am avoiding those sites i reckon i would spend far to much. lol though i would love to see what an isqueak looks like can someone post a pic please? and question to others that show are you allowed to take a small squeaker into the ring?

Nope, I can't see it! Maybe I turned it off in my settings or something :grouphug:

Read this thread and see if the answer works for you:

http://www.dolforums.com.au/index.php?showtopic=205506

:rofl:

Does anyone know if there is smoe sort of schedule for the Western Classic yet that would tell me what is on what day? Thanks :mad

YUP! It said "Uploads Disabled"!!!!!!!!!!!! thanks, Amy, I knew I couldn't be going blind yet!!

Thanks as well bedazzled, once the uplaod button is visible the rest is all good :p My problem was the upload button was just not there! :D

Ta for the screenshot, ozjen!