Western Australian Thread

Lab_Rat

Yep I got it from clean run :D . Which post office do you go to? I bet the other package was for a doler :rofl: .

Carlisle and I bet it was for a Doler too - or at least a person who reads DOL if they aren't a member ;)

D Store has free shipping on pet stuff at the moment and that includes i-squeaks.

Hurries off to D Store! :cry:

It wasn't my package then :rofl: , mine is Guildford post office.

Had a good day at the show yesterday, saw all my favourite ridgies :rofl: ....Missed the DWD though. Will be going to the show BY MYSELF next year................Didnt get to see half what I really wanted to. Bad enough with an OH, cant imagine what it would be like with kids as well!!

The dogs slept like hairy logs last night after being in kennels for 3 nights....Poor girls probably thought we werent coming back to get them!!

I have picked out my baby Llama, and the other will be a surprise! Im getting a pregnant female and will keep the baby from her...Getting excited now :cry: Dont have any photos, but baby Felea is black and cheeky!

cant wait for the pics of the baby llamas :rofl: so cute i bet.

it is so much fun going with four kids lol i saw nothing i wanted to see either i reckon i mihgt go alone on sat watch the general specials and have a wander around :D

Here is a photo of another baby, but Felea looks pretty much the same!!! She is so cute and cheeky!

post-12444-1285729051_thumb.jpg

wow Lab Rat congrats cant wait for pics!!

Well done to all at the Royal and

EMERY HOW do you keep clean!!!!! Please email me tips! I am a grotty monkey!!

Had a good day at the show yesterday, saw all my favourite ridgies :rofl: ....Missed the DWD though. Will be going to the show BY MYSELF next year................Didnt get to see half what I really wanted to. Bad enough with an OH, cant imagine what it would be like with kids as well!!

The dogs slept like hairy logs last night after being in kennels for 3 nights....Poor girls probably thought we werent coming back to get them!!

I have picked out my baby Llama, and the other will be a surprise! Im getting a pregnant female and will keep the baby from her...Getting excited now :cry: Dont have any photos, but baby Felea is black and cheeky!

cant wait for the pics of the baby llamas :rofl: so cute i bet.

it is so much fun going with four kids lol i saw nothing i wanted to see either i reckon i mihgt go alone on sat watch the general specials and have a wander around :D

Here is a photo of another baby, but Felea looks pretty much the same!!! She is so cute and cheeky!

post-12444-1285729051_thumb.jpg

wow Lab Rat congrats cant wait for pics!!

Well done to all at the Royal and

EMERY HOW do you keep clean!!!!! Please email me tips! I am a grotty monkey!!

wazzat i took a change of clothes lol. i am not sure how it stayed so clean i did have it on for quite a few hours before changing ;) and i was helping with three other rottis plus cuddling my girl, just lucky i guess

GR - I cant wait to meet the pup next week :rofl:

I will have to check out D store, I am lucky, my post office brings my parcels to my door :rofl:

Are you home to receive them? Most parcels are delivered to your door but you'll find that when you're not home, you have to go and collect from the post office if it's too large to leave. They should just chuck it over the back gate for the dogs, it's for them anyway :cry:

GR - I cant wait to meet the pup next week :rofl:

I will have to check out D store, I am lucky, my post office brings my parcels to my door :D

Are you home to receive them? Most parcels are delivered to your door but you'll find that when you're not home, you have to go and collect from the post office if it's too large to leave. They should just chuck it over the back gate for the dogs, it's for them anyway :cry:

What she said.

I get them delivered to work because it's such a pain having to get to the Post Office near home in my lunch hour. Also it shaves a day off the parcel delivery time which helps because I am super impatient :rofl:

GR - I cant wait to meet the pup next week :p

I will have to check out D store, I am lucky, my post office brings my parcels to my door :)

Are you home to receive them? Most parcels are delivered to your door but you'll find that when you're not home, you have to go and collect from the post office if it's too large to leave. They should just chuck it over the back gate for the dogs, it's for them anyway :rofl:

Yip they deliver after 5, so we are always here to get them :)

I was bad and ordered 2 things off Dstore!! Bad Ptolomy :cool:

GR - I cant wait to meet the pup next week :)

I will have to check out D store, I am lucky, my post office brings my parcels to my door :)

Are you home to receive them? Most parcels are delivered to your door but you'll find that when you're not home, you have to go and collect from the post office if it's too large to leave. They should just chuck it over the back gate for the dogs, it's for them anyway :rofl:

I was bad and ordered 2 things off Dstore!! Bad Ptolomy ;)

I can't wait to pick him up Mas!! :cool:

And yes, VERY bad Ptolomy :) I ordered a couple of things as well :p .... and I just got back from City Farmers ..... with another armload of stuff. Where does it end?!

My post office courier guy always comes before 1pm, usually fairly early in the morning in fact ..... I am always picking up parcels from the post office .... they know me by name now :)

I can't hear that as I don't have sound at work ..... but I do have a babble ball on the way over from Clean Run .... is that where you got yours Tiggy?

I was at the post office picking up a bix box from Clean Run the other day andthere was another big box from Clean Run there too, I almost pointed to it and said 'that one too', then I wondered if it belonged to another doler in my area :cool:

It wasn't for me anyway :rofl:

Clean Run must be flat out right now with such a good exchange rate.

Yep I got it from clean run ;) . Which post office do you go to? I bet the other package was for a doler :) .

I will have to get one of those for Jenna, she loves talking toys, don't have a credit card so will have to get dad to order it for me.

Banjo looks like he liked it but the other dog didn't seem too sure about a ball that talks. :)

Oh online shopping hahaha.... just what my fiance wants :cool:

Well my little darling has officially settled in! by ripping up the carpet in the bedroom! oh and in a rental, its older carpet so it just fell apart not looking forward to telling our land lady tomorrow! It's my fault I didnt shut door properly and I thought he was outside as I just gave him a juicey wing ooopppsss. Im angry and annoyed but its done now caught in the act so appropriately disciplined.

I had the gosh what have I done moment but I knew it would be like this so its all good we will work through it, I love my little man even if he is the devil.....

enrolled in puppy obediance today and we have puppy school coming up before hand. I am worried about taking him to the vets with only his first Vac I've heard theres a lot of parvo around, am I been overly cautious?

Anyway off to do some shopping now but :rofl:

Oh online shopping hahaha.... just what my fiance wants :cool:

Well my little darling has officially settled in! by ripping up the carpet in the bedroom! oh and in a rental, its older carpet so it just fell apart not looking forward to telling our land lady tomorrow! It's my fault I didnt shut door properly and I thought he was outside as I just gave him a juicey wing ooopppsss. Im angry and annoyed but its done now caught in the act so appropriately disciplined.

I had the gosh what have I done moment but I knew it would be like this so its all good we will work through it, I love my little man even if he is the devil.....

enrolled in puppy obediance today and we have puppy school coming up before hand. I am worried about taking him to the vets with only his first Vac I've heard theres a lot of parvo around, am I been overly cautious?

Anyway off to do some shopping now but :rofl:

It should be ok at the vets, they do sterilize a lot etc. My dog is always at the vet and touch wood he has never caught anything serious like parvo or kennel cough etc.

GR - I cant wait to meet the pup next week :)

I was bad and ordered 2 things off Dstore!! Bad Ptolomy ;)

I can't wait to pick him up Mas!! :cool:

And yes, VERY bad Ptolomy :) I ordered a couple of things as well :p .... and I just got back from City Farmers ..... with another armload of stuff. Where does it end?!

My post office courier guy always comes before 1pm, usually fairly early in the morning in fact ..... I am always picking up parcels from the post office .... they know me by name now :)

I bet you cant wait, at this stage ( before I collected Mason ) I had insomnia from excitement!! My OH also fell in love with him the day we brought him home, I had picked him the weekend before and OH had not met him until we collected him. That week dragged so slowly when I knew which one he was etc!!

Speak with your vet and find out if they have had any parvo cases there lately .... especially if that is where you are going for puppy classes.

My breeder isn't too keen for me to take my puppy to the vet puppy classes and recommended an alternative. I did check with my vet though and they haven't had a case of parvo for 18 months.

I would check with a few vets in your area. Some areas seem to be particularly prone to Parvo and the vets will know if your area is the case.

Speak with your vet and find out if they have had any parvo cases there lately .... especially if that is where you are going for puppy classes.

My breeder isn't too keen for me to take my puppy to the vet puppy classes and recommended an alternative. I did check with my vet though and they haven't had a case of parvo for 18 months.