Western Australian Thread

Lab_Rat

Anyone else doing the Bunbury show coming up? :rofl: Me and Lincoln will be there both days. :)

i want to need toget on and enter the shows need to find my canine news t grew legs when do entries close???

good luck to those at teh show tomorrow.

roxy will try come and say hi so chi's :rofl: i have no idea who i will be looking for lol but will se what happens

Anyone else doing the Bunbury show coming up? :rofl: Me and Lincoln will be there both days. :)

i want to need toget on and enter the shows need to find my canine news t grew legs when do entries close???

roxy will try come and say hi so chi's :rofl: i have no idea who i will be looking for lol but will se what happens

Emery BUN for 16 and 17th Oct closed 20 Sep but the Dec one is still open to enter

Good luck to all in the next few days and see anyone who is Group 7 Thursday

Emery BUN for 16 and 17th Oct closed 20 Sep but the Dec one is still open to enter

Good luck to all in the next few days and see anyone who is Group 7 Thursday

ooops guess i missed it lol thanks

Royal Show exhibitors - is the parking permit we received only valid to get us through the gate to drop dogs off, or does it allow us to actually park somewhere for free? I'm quite confused.. I have no idea where to park tomorrow! I hope I don't get lost :laugh::provoke:

Edited by RubyStar

Royal Show exhibitors - is the parking permit we received only valid to get us through the gate to drop dogs off, or does it allow us to actually park somewhere for free? I'm quite confused.. I have no idea where to park tomorrow! I hope I don't get lost :laugh::provoke:

Maybe give Ptolomy a ring and ask her if no one answers before tomorrow ... we are catching the train in. Good luck for tomorrow :wave:

Ok I just remembered I hadn't loaded up a picture of Lincoln.

So here:

5021785714_3b21472308.jpg

He is huge now!! How are 2 boys together? Have they ever fought etc? If i get another dog I would love another male but I have only ever had 2 bitches together and they did fight a few times...

No its only to get you into the grounds so that you can unload your gear and then you have to go find parking outside. Depending on the amount of gear you have, you may find it easier to park and carry your stuff in but make sure you ok it with the man at the gate first if you're making 2 trips. We'll be there early for UD so parking won't be such an issue but if you come late I'm not sure if that pass will get you through the grounds. Mine is packed in the car so I haven't read if there are times on it...better check!

I can always look after Ruby for you if you don't have a helper and need to make another trip. What time were you thinking of getting there?

No its only to get you into the grounds so that you can unload your gear and then you have to go find parking outside. Depending on the amount of gear you have, you may find it easier to park and carry your stuff in but make sure you ok it with the man at the gate first if you're making 2 trips. We'll be there early for UD so parking won't be such an issue but if you come late I'm not sure if that pass will get you through the grounds. Mine is packed in the car so I haven't read if there are times on it...better check!

I can always look after Ruby for you if you don't have a helper and need to make another trip. What time were you thinking of getting there?

Thanks for that. I have Amy (hopefully still!) coming with me to be my helper. Still waiting for her to sms me back to confirm the plans :rofl:

The permit says you can use it for entry between 6-8.30am, and 4-6pm.

Vetting for UDX/UD/Open is 8am while Novice/CCD vetting is 12pm so does that mean those with afternoon only dogs still need to get there before 8.30am because of the passes? I've got both girls in so I will have to be there at 8am anyway. I'm planning on getting there between 7.30-8am.

I've had an (alcohol induced :D) upset tummy all day so the plus side is I haven't felt nervous all day, just sick to the stomach! :rofl:

Edited by RubyStar

Oh well...get it out of your system now rather than tomorrow!!! If you want to use your pass you'd have to get there before 8.30 but as your doing Open you'll be there for 8 anyway. Make sure you stick it on your windscreen. See you tomorrow!

Thanks for that. I have Amy (hopefully still!) coming with me to be my helper. Still waiting for her to sms me back to confirm the plans :rofl:

The permit says you can use it for entry between 6-8.30am, and 4-6pm.

Vetting for UDX/UD/Open is 8am while Novice/CCD vetting is 12pm so does that mean those with afternoon only dogs still need to get there before 8.30am because of the passes? I've got both girls in so I will have to be there at 8am anyway. I'm planning on getting there between 7.30-8am.

I've had an (alcohol induced :D) upset tummy all day so the plus side is I haven't felt nervous all day, just sick to the stomach! :rofl:

Best of luck RubyStar - hope to hear lots of positive results tomorrow and of course I have already wished Ptolomy and Bedazzledx2 all the best for tomorrow.

Go get them :rofl: .

Thanks ness :rofl:

Oh well...get it out of your system now rather than tomorrow!!! If you want to use your pass you'd have to get there before 8.30 but as your doing Open you'll be there for 8 anyway. Make sure you stick it on your windscreen. See you tomorrow!

Thanks, see you tomorrow!

Great pic Vally - they look a handsome pair :rofl:

A lady who we've chatted to a few times as she's passed our house (she has a couple of labs) stop by this afternoon with her new purchase - a 9wk old chocolate mini poodle - from a Mount Lawley pet shop that sells puppies :rofl: It seemed very quiet and felt thin and pretty light for its size :D She said she knew it was wrong but she couldn't leave it there ;) She'd just gone in to get some food for her dogs! I hope it gets some good food in its belly and has a happy home with her at least.

Ok I just remembered I hadn't loaded up a picture of Lincoln.

So here:

5021785714_3b21472308.jpg

He is huge now!! How are 2 boys together? Have they ever fought etc? If i get another dog I would love another male but I have only ever had 2 bitches together and they did fight a few times...

Hi Mas they have never had a serious fight but like almost any species where you have a pair living togther they get cranky at each other from time to time. They do playfight heaps though :rofl: We have two dogs because Lilly was such a cow and hated bitches so if we had brough a little bitch into the house it would have been on! However before I got Lincoln I had Lilly and Jack (boy girl) then Lilly and Toby (boy girl) then Lilly and Lincoln and Toby (girl and two boys) now I have the two boys. I prefer to have a dog and a bitch because in my expirience the boys will bow down to a bitch and let her rule the roost without a second thought whereas bringing another dog into the mix could just be asking for trouble while they sort out a heirachy. However Lilly is the only bitch I have ever owned and she was very much an alpha bitch. However if you are looking at getting another lab I doubt you will have an issue whichever way you go.

Great pic Vally - they look a handsome pair :rofl:

A lady who we've chatted to a few times as she's passed our house (she has a couple of labs) stop by this afternoon with her new purchase - a 9wk old chocolate mini poodle - from a Mount Lawley pet shop that sells puppies :rofl: It seemed very quiet and felt thin and pretty light for its size :D She said she knew it was wrong but she couldn't leave it there ;) She'd just gone in to get some food for her dogs! I hope it gets some good food in its belly and has a happy home with her at least.

I hate petshops that sell dogs :rofl: I once saw this ridgeback pup in a petshop, he had an upset tummy and fleas all over him, I also nearly bought him just to get him out of there but OH said no because he wanted the lab ( who we got from a breeder).

I think we saw rubystar and Millie doing their obedience today! There was a gorgeous choc lab who was getting a little distracted :) Was that Millie? I think she did a lovely job and looked like she had fun!

I think we saw rubystar and Millie doing their obedience today! There was a gorgeous choc lab who was getting a little distracted :) Was that Millie? I think she did a lovely job and looked like she had fun!

I left before it was Millie's turn, was it after 12?